I'm jealous of Alissa ;)

It's GHB not GBH

Catherine giving him the rest of the night off, reminds me of AKBF

I'd say a storm is coming :)

I'm jealous of Alissa ;)

It's GHB not GBH

Catherine giving him the rest of the night off, reminds me of AKBF

I'd say a storm is coming :)

GBH is what is used in Ireland where i'm from and it was Grissom who gave Greg the night off not Catherine and the fic is based in season 3/4

Chapter Four

Greg and Alissa had spent their first night together at Greg's apartment and for Alissa it meant so much to her that she was with Greg who knew how lucky he was and so very unaware of things to come for both of them..

Alissa's father Mitch was a very evil man and was abusive to Alissa while she was growing up as a kid but things were made worse when Mitch enlisted Dante to help out but Alissa didnt know that her father and Dante were in cahoots together and Mitch never told Alissa the truth but decided to see his daughter again but wasnt sure what to expect..

Mitch found out that Alissa was in Las Vegas and went to find his daughter again and maybe confess about Dante who had never told Alissa either and it was kept that way for reasons unknown to Alissa who had finally found love with Greg Sanders who worked for the LVPD as a lab rat and Mitch was able to find Alissa alone, then Mitch walked over to his daughter and speaks " Hey Alissa it's daddy " and Alissa turns around and comes face to face with her abusive father and asks him " Why have you decided to find me?" and Mitch explains " You are my little girl and i wanted to see you"..

Alissa didnt believe her father and coldly tells him " I aint your little girl anymore not after what you did to me during my childhood and why cant you just leave me the hell alone?" but what Alissa didnt expect was for her father to stab her in the shoulder with a knife and the scene was witnessed by Nick Stokes who pushed Mitch away into waiting officers and Nick gently picks Alissa up and carries her to his Tahoe and eases her into the back seat and heads off to Desert Palm hospital and once inside, Nick explains to the doctors that it is a stab wound to the right shoulder and Nick calls Greg and tells him " You need to come to Desert Palm as your girlfriend has been stabbed" and Greg rushes out the door and speeds off to the hospital where he meets Nick who informs Greg " The stab wound is very close to the vein and she's in surgery now to try and stablize the bleeding"..

Greg waited for news on Alissa and after six hours a doctor came to give some news and Greg asks " Is Alissa gonna be ok?" and the doctor informs Greg " Alissa's stable and sedated so she'll be asleep for a while " and Greg asks " Can i see Alissa? " then the doctor nods and takes Greg up to ICU and into Alissa's hospital room and Greg enters the room to find Alissa asleep with a drip and some wires, and Greg then walks over to Alissa's bed and softly grazes her cheek and whispers " Hey sweetheart " and Greg watches over Alissa who was still asleep and Greg softly places a kiss on Alissa's forehead and falls asleep..

Will Alissa wake up??

Last edited:
Chapter Five

It had been two months since Alissa was stabbed by her own father and for Greg who really wanted Alissa to wake up and the worry was scary for Greg who didnt want to lose Alissa and it made Greg realise that he had fallen in love with Alissa and later that night, Alissa woke up but couldnt find Greg in the room and a nurse arrived into check on Alissa and found her awake, then the nurse checked Alissa's shoulder and was pleased with how it was healing after the stabbing..

Greg had no idea that Alissa was awake until Greg arrived into the hospital and entered Alissa's room to find her awake and Greg walks over to Alissa and gives her a gentle hug and tells her " I love you and i never thought that i would get the chance to tell you how i feel" and Alissa takes Greg's hand and tells him " I love you too and we'll be ok " to which Greg sniffles and gives Alissa a hug along with a kiss to seal their love for each other..

Alissa left hospital a week later and Greg took her to his apartment and once inside the apartment, Greg helps Alissa to sit down and then Greg leans into Alissa and softly kisses her and Alissa responds to Greg's soft kiss and tells him '' Sorry that i scared you like that " to which Greg nods and then admits " It's ok and least you are home here with me and this is your home as much as it is mine"..

Greg asks Alissa " Who was it that stabbed you?" and Alissa tells Greg " It was my father who stabbed me and my childhood was bad as my dad was abusive towards me and very violent as well and i didnt know what to do" and Greg had tears rolling down his cheeks after hearing what Alissa's father had done to her and then Greg tells Alissa " I'm sorry about that and i wont let him come near you again, i promise you that" to which Alissa nods and rests against Greg's chest..

Things are great between Alissa and Greg but will it stay like that??

Me likey all way long :)

I dunno but when I start something romantic I end up writing it domestic violence (having fic on the go)
But you seem to write romance despite violence (which is good)

Back