Investigation song in CSI: "Compulsion"?

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by aww_yeah, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: What song was that?

Ok, no, it's not Elegia, beautiful song btw, but that song IS in the episode. (I think they are in the lab at the time.)

2. greg_yummy

greg_yummy Victim

Yeah, elegia's real nice but sadly its not THE song...sigh...

3. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey thank you bambam, but I've already checked on Elyse and she has Elegia listed there for ep 517 but that's the only song she's identified so far. Great site, though!

5. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

ok

6. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i found it helpful hope you did

7. greg_yummy

greg_yummy Victim

yeah thanks bambam... i alr got that song... i guess the song we're after for will remain a mystery...

8. greg_yummy

greg_yummy Victim

has the search ended?? any updates? anyone?

9. wurlocke

wurlocke Lab Technician

oh gosh... still no answer to this question. I've been looking for the song high and low too..

*sob*

10. poind

poind Dead on Arrival

Found!!!

With one heck of an ENORMOUS, indescribable "thank you" to composer Bill Brown of CSI:NY and his sister, Tricia (check out www.billbrownmusic.com :) ):

The track is "I've Been Waiting for You" by Costanza, scheduled for release on her zer0killed EP (as track #5) on October 7. She's been known prior for her work with Tricky on "Vulnerable" (the two may have even collaborated on this -- I'm not sure).

See costanza.tv for more info. Looks like sales will likely be direct (including downloads), though suggestions for local record shops / radio stations are also being sought at her website.

Again, one heck of a massive THANK YOU to Bill Brown of CSI:NY and sister Tricia, and a reminder to visit www.billbrownmusic.com, where you'll find a lot of samples, etc. posted. I'd been looking for this one in particular forever. :)

11. Bolero

Bolero Hit and Run

Woot! Good job finding it and thanks for posting!!! Looking forward to the release.

12. poind

poind Dead on Arrival

13. Bolero

Bolero Hit and Run

Can't be said enough, you rock! BTW, have you ever ordered from CD Baby? I'd be interested in buying the CD but I'd like to hear some feedback before I order.

Thanks again.

14. poind

poind Dead on Arrival

I'm pretty sure I ordered things from them at least once or twice in the past without a problem.

At least for me, looks like there would be a shipping charge of another couple bucks, so I'm waiting to see how Costanza herself releases things before I decide how to order. Believe she's also expected to have a full album upcoming before toooo long, though can't readily find the info again wherever I just read it....

[And oh, if it wasn't for the generosity of Bill Brown and his sister, this stuff wasn't initially ID'd at all. :)]

15. poind

poind Dead on Arrival

For what it's worth, I've now ordered from CDBaby since they say it's already in stock and ready to ship. Was $9.25 total including shipping.

Especially if there's a negative experience (though I didn't encounter that with them prior), I'll make sure to report back. :)