Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

I agree with you too Lucy, and for that I'm still optimistic. And perhaps when Yelina returns once again, Horatio will discard the dreaded black clothing and wear something a little more light and happy? I just always think the clothing one wears sets one's mood. ;)

Thanks for the Yelina picture Kit, I love the look of love that she's always giving Horatio. :D It just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, and it probably makes Horatio feel the same way. :devil: (But obviously for different reasons than mysself. :p)

2. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Indeed. Unlike the intrinsic gravitational pull of S1-S3, there is nothing in early S5 and less than nothing in all of S4 that offers (offered) a connection of any real substance. So an insidious decay of interest in Miami is not unexpected.

It's all rather Narnia-ish in fact i.e. post-S3 Miami is now "always winter and never Christmas". So in this vein, while we yet abide for Father Christmas to make an appearance on Miami, bona fide Christmas goodies can be found in other places for most of us. Thank goodness.

I say MD, looks like Hoover Boy has returned from routine maintenance. I trust the famed suck and whine capabilities are now at their optimum. :p BTW, major Hee for the "Answers on a postcard, please!" bit. :D

3. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Lusy , let's hope your right!
    It makes sense, let the H-character rest for a while and after a few weeks Y can be in the picture with H!
    That would be beautiful.
    And if they add a few you-know-how-much-I-love-you-Looks
    The episodes will be as good as the first three seasons!

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'm waiting for the first Yelina spoilers, when I finally get them i'm gonna jump through my roof :p

5. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

:D But of course! More so now than ever. ;)

Luce, that is a good point. That little ray of H/Y hope indeed still shines for us. :)

Love the Narnia analogy Tally. So, so true.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

And how I am enjoying those goodies! :D Thank goodness indeed.

As for Miami, as MD said, the Narnia analogy is profoundly appropriate.

I'm glad that you all liked my thoughts yesterday! I just hope that I might be right. It would make sense as I also think that the writers are waiting for Sofia to finish filming her new show. There may well be practical reasons as to why we have had no spoilers as yet. :)

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Definately love the Narnia analogy. Definately true.

I've finally done it you guys. I've updated my fic and I think the length of it really was what took it so long. It was fun writing though. '10-7' actually inspired me a bit about this update.

Now, remember to keep all your comments on it (the fic that is) in the thread that the fic is in. Thankies.

The result

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i too believe that this time this lack of new spoilers for Y come mainly of too busy SM`s work schedule in here new tv show 'desire'. but this don`t mean that csi miami writers go in right direction through S5 till now. if they have in mind to bring her character back late on this tv show won`t be bad idea to mention her name or Ray Sn. not like now in the last epi (S05E05) to act like H 'family' don`t exist. for me this long Y`s absence in S4 costs the collapse of epi 'Rio' - in meaning all H/Y relationship was too rush and overdone. well SM is away coz of her new work, but csi miami writers still have other options to continuation/develop Y/Ray Jn. story line. as Lucy say time ago H make promise to protect Ray Jn. why they don`t make one epi only for H and his 'new son'?! suppose this boy who play Ray Jn. is free for work in CSI Miami...and alway can be find sensibly reason why his mom is away and H have to take care of him ?! hope this my thoughts make sense

HnM thanks for this new fanfic update, i`m now on my way to Fan Fiction thread :D

9. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I'm pretty sure the first epi that we will see her again will be after the Christmas and New Year's break, so around January - February. Cause the people who tuned in to Season 5 for H/Y will watch the others epi's too to make sure they don't mish any H/Y moments. Well I would haha

10. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

I agree Pusher, there is no reason why the writers couldn't mention Yelina and Ray Jnr. I assume you mean Jnr? ;) H afterall is supposed to be taking care of Ray after the Rio dialogue with Raymond. Are we to assume this is going on in the background?

Knowing these writers though, they will probably ignore their existence for awhile. Subtle continuity has never been their strong point! They occasionally bring back characters from the past (Judge Ratner for example), but other than that, they fail to convince on this score.

I also think we could be looking at the New Year before anything of note happens.

Yay for HnM's fic. Guess where I'm heading later on.... :D Thanks Sher. :)

11. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Yep, me too
    I just don't want to miss a little part of a new episode, 'cause I don't want to miss annything , even if it is a small hint, I want to see it

today I discovered my favorite sentence of Horatio. concerning Yelina, but not talking to her. He says it to Stettler, it's a cliché but I think the greatest thing he ever said. In season three 'Crime Wave' :
    If you ever touch her again I'm going to kill you! :devil:
    I just love what he says and how he says it. It's not at all like H to say something like that, but when it comes to Yelina, he's capable to do everything! Everytime I hear or read it I can't help smiling :D It's just such a damn good phrase! :D

12. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

HnY forever, if ever there was real love on this show this is it. Hopefully tptb will get their act together and do the right thing with this one. Even if we have to keep stating the obvious to them.

13. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

ment_to_be you have to watch the Season 2 final, it'll break your heart cause Yelina was so cold towards Horatio well atleast in the beginning of the epi.

It goes like this

Y: Owh Horatio, If this case goes in to friday I'll have Hagen fill in for me. Is that alright?
    H (getting concerned): Are you okay?
    Y: Oh yeah yeah, I just uh have plans for the weekend.
    (Stetler walks up behind them, Horatio turns around and sees him. Yelina gives one of her dashing smiles and a little wave to Stetler.)
    H (turns around to face her again): No uh it's fine
    Y: Okay good Thanks.
    H: Sure
    (She walks off, he watches her with his sad puppy face.)

The first time I saw that scene I wanted to slap her and make her realize Horatio is all she needs. But by the end of the episode you see she really still cares about Horatio, but she has to move on with her life she can't wait forever. But in my opinion without the whole Madison deal, she would've waited.

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi Maiel and welcome to the H/Y thread - I don't believe I've seen you here before, but forgive me if you have been here and I've forgotten! :) I couldn't agree more with your sentiment. It is about time they did the right thing! Eventually, maybe, just maybe, they might. ;)

HnM, thanks for posting a link to your installment. Great to see the return of your inspiring fic. :D

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Kit4na i don`t think that Y act 'cold' in this scene from epi 'Innocent'. somehow for me this was like... uhh... way to keep connection with H. for me she want H to know what is going on with her life even she 'now' in this S 2-3 to date Stetler. Y can just runaway with Rick for the weekend and make H worry for her, but she take the risk to tell the truth (and i admire this step)...hope u got my thought ... and for the epi for me the strong part was in the end - this little chat between H and Stetler:

H: Well, the truth is she hates champagne.
    S: And you're telling me this because...?
    H: I'm telling you this because she deserves to be happy. So have fun tonight.
    S: Thank you.

well this is the perfect way how have to act grown up mans. H have 'lose' Y (for now), but still want her to be happy. a lot similar situation like in the end of S3 (epi. 10-7). when u love someone have to go him/her free and if she return is urs forever ;)

also after this epi i start to like Rick, coz he know that Suzzy is Ray Sn. kid, but he never use this info against H. in meaning he always 'hate' H and fight with him, but have strong feeling toward Y and too protect her from the truth.

Maiel welcome to the H/Y thread, it`s always nice to have new guys her :D go H/Y forever :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.