Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Here's an idea I would like to see turn into a fic. I'd write it, but I'm not sure I could lol. It's a crossover idea and I've never written a fic for the other show yet and I would like to practice with smaller fics before I tackle one like this:

CSI: LV crossover with In Plain Sight - Cath's exit - her, Linds, Lou and Lilly have to go into the witness protection program... enter US Marshals Mary Shannon and Marshall Mann who move Cath and family to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Neither Cath nor Lou can work in any kind of law enforcement. What would they do if they can't do law enforcement type of work? On the In Plain Sight front- I would like it to be Mary/Marshall and Brandi/Peter. If it picks up where the season finale left off, Peter would have to forgive Brandi for leaving him at the altar, Mark (Mary's baby's father) and Abby (Marshall's current gf) would go away (don't care how, have Mark realize he doesn't want to be tied down with a kid, have Abby move away due to a family member's illness or something, doesn't matter what you do with them so long as they are out of Mary and Marshall's lives lol). The gender of Mary's baby is writer's choice.

Also, as long as the fic has LV characters and is PG-13 or less, it can be posted in the Fan Fiction section here. :)

2. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Yeah, I was afraid of that. :( Thanks for checking though. :)

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Welcome:)
    That other one also seemed nonexistant. Just like one fic I was having stored on my browser's saved pages but when I tried to read it again it was already deleted.
    Maybe I'll just send the writer a pm to ask about it.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Now I'm wondering what Branded was about LOL

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Yeah me too. Because I nearly thought I've put it on my fav list but when I tried to check... Uhh... I'll better find pc for that task.
    -
    Gosh I'm trying to write NY fic, my first actually, Flack centred around the events when there was that shootout, (have no idea about episode name) in season 5 end and season 6 beginning. I'm trying to write about Flack's feelings after loosing Jessica and his drinking habit (smth kinda epic, dark and dramatic).
    It's gonna be my interpretation of what could've happen, AU maybe.
    Maybe someone, NY and Flack fan, can handle me some ideas about Flack's relationships with his father and sister? Maybe some family detail? I'm not very knowledge-full about the show since it's been aired pretty decent and only rerun was the last season (6) which they showed only halfway before putting Vegas back.

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Does anyone know if they still run the CSI Fan Fiction awards on Live Journal? Or are they on Facebook now?

I can't seem to find them on LJ. Thanks :D

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I got three stories I wrote that I have posted and is finished. I like to finish my stories first before posting it on ff.net.

Title: Healing
    Author: Sam Waterston Fan (My username there)
    Rating: T
    Summary: Mac finds out about bin Laden and thinks about Claire on September 11th
    Characters: M/S mostly. The team as well as Reed and Jo.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7302355/1/Healing

Title: Sailin' away
    Author: Sam Waterston Fan
    Rating: K
    Summary: Don gets trapped on a car in the East River. Can Sheldon and Adam save him?
    Characters: Don and Sheldon mostly but the team is there too.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7319602/1/Sailin_away

Title: Untouchable missing scene
    Author: Sam Waterston Fan
    Rating: K+
    Summary: Here is what may have happened during the time that Mac went missing.
    Characters: Mostly Jo and Don but the team is there as well
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7420332/1/Untouchable_missing_scene

Sailin' away and Untouchable scene are one shots.

8. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Branded was a slash fic. Basically Greg got kidnapped because of something in Nick's past but it was just really well written, plotted, with nice characterisation and the kidnapper was lovely and insane (my favourite kind! :D). I like reading slash fics although I would hate it to happen on the show. I just really like the friendship between Nick and Greg and the fics that deal the most with that happen to be slash. Some of them are really well written too.

9. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

Hey, I'm looking for a really good Adam centric fanfic with no slash, any ideas? I'm tempted to write one myself but I can someone give me a few ideas to work with?

BTW

Bloodbath by bubblegirl89236
    structural integrity by bubblegirl89236
    CSi:NY The Innocent Soldier by A Rhea King
    are great for adam whumpage

paper airplanes byfwuzzfwuzz
    is sweet between mac and adam

10. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Would anyone point me to any Aiden/Mac fics or are willing to write one?

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I do have one that I am writing that is pretty much Adam fic. Did you want me to give you the link when it's done?

12. Carollouise99

Carollouise99 Victim

Yes please!!! :D

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7428485/1/Adams_Love

14. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

For anyone worried about Horatio's current mental state, would recommend 'Good Man Turned Bad' by susieq666, on fanfiction site.

15. Cleo

Cleo Victim

Concur with this recommendation.