Fanfic Request/Ideas, Recommendation & Showcase

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaye, Jun 9, 2005.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Merry Christmas, you all :) I've published a Nick Stokes Christmas fic over on ff.net. I thought I would share ;)

Title: The Truth About Santa
    Author: NickyFan
    Rating: K
    Characters: Nick Stokes
    Summary: "Do you believe in Santa?" Everyone knows this question… and answering isn't always easy. So what do you think Nick's answer will be? A little Nick Christmas fic.

I would like to know what you think :)

Link

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Here's an idea...a scenario where Grissom comes home for a visit, and he and Sara are targeted by Haskell. He's primarily after Ray, I know, but he might seize on it just to annoy Ray more. "See, I can go after your friends".

3. DannysGirl

DannysGirl Hit and Run

Hey guys I'm here to shamelessly promote my own story. It's on ongoing DannyOC, following Aiden's dismissal from the lab. Hope you guys will give it a chance, I'm really excited about this story and I've already had great feedback on ff.net

Title:
    Definitley Maybe
    Author:
    DannysGirl (aka chrisxgirlx on ff.net)
    Rating:
    M from chapter 5 onwards
    Summary:
    "It could happen to you one day" Danny Messer had no idea just how right Mac was until the NYPD's newest criminalist walked into his life.
    Warnings: Some sexual situations.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6829846/1/Definitely_Maybe

4. mirrage

mirrage Civilian

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  5. Turbidblue

Turbidblue Witness

I posted this over at the "I have an episode-question"-thread over at the LV forum but it turned out that it wasn't an episode after all..so I'm moving over my question here.

I'm (maybe...) looking for a fic where the story is evolving around a narcotic lab of some sorts, I think in an old factory/warehouse. In the end, they find the lab and a room full of drugs, which Catherine and someone else investigates. When they get the stuff back to the lab, one or two bags of drugs are missing and Catherine and this mysterious someone (I think it was Warric, but I'm not sure) gets suspected of stealing them... seems familiar, anyone?

Thing is, I normally have very weird/clear dreams and when I'm in an intense period of writing fanfiction I could dream kind of like a story, but this seems way too logical to be a dream, but I'm not sure... I can't stop thinking about it though. Please, tell me if it seems even the smallest bit familiar, I have to know where I got it from! Thanks :cool:

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

OK the Haskell would be AU now but...*shrug*

Here's one that would be cool if anyone writes DL fic...Yellowstone Park and the volcano within is really close to Bozeman, Montana. Several choices could work there.

7. C.S.I Rookie57

C.S.I Rookie57 Victim

Title: C.S.I: Own Risk
    Author: Myself
    Rating: M
    Summary:What would happen if one of the C.S.I team gets kindapped?What would happen if more than one team member went missing? Who could the team call for help?
    Warning: Constant kidnapping terror.
    Link: http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=62577

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

9. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Didn't originally intend to, but I added a second chapter to my fanfic "Hey Mambo!" Feel free to read!

Title: Hey Mambo!
    Genre: Comedy
    Rating: K+
    Characters: Ryan W. & Natalia B.
    Summary: First it was a make-up compact and a set of sneaky eyes. This time it's up close and personal...

Author: Gooniegirl3333
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6502735/2/Hey_Mambo

Also, for those who followed my story "Stupid Cupid," I am in the process of finally writing the sequel. Stay tuned!

10. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

Hi my name is Madeline. Im looking for a story i read a while back on fanfiction.net. It was a calleigh eric story called Because We're Family. Its not on fanfiction anymore. I was just wondering if anyone knew the author so i can ask them to send it to me or if it is posted anywhere else. The story is about calleigh having a long lost daughter and the daughter falls for Horatios son.

11. mladenovbg

mladenovbg Victim

[spam]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2011
  12. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

Hi my name is Madeline. Im looking for a story i read a while back on fanfiction.net. It was a calleigh eric story called Because We're Family. Its not on fanfiction anymore. I was just wondering if anyone knew the author so i can ask them to send it to me or if it is posted anywhere else. The story is about calleigh having a long lost daughter and the daughter falls for Horatios son.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

"Stupid Cupid" sequel... yup.

Title: A Cupid's Quarrel
    Genre: Drama, Romance
    Rating: T
    Characters: Ryan W. & Natalia B. (duh...)
    Summary: One determined CSI, two new lab techs, and... Jesse's ghost? Anything is possible in this dramatic sequel to "Stupid Cupid." You thought the games were over, but they've only just begun.

Author: Gooniegirl3333
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7245322/1/A_Cupids_Quarrel

14. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. :)

I'm looking for two fanfictions. The first one used to be on ff.net but it seems to have disappeared and I'm hoping someone else may be able to point me in another direction to where it might be posted? The fic is called Branded and the author is called Happenstobeme.

The second story is actually one I'm trying to track down. I read it on ff.net almost two years ago. I can't remember the name (or the author, sorry!) but it was about Nick and Greg on their way to a crimescene (its a slash fic) and they'd had an arguement (can't remember what it was about). Anyway, they get to a house where a family was murdered and the daughter is missing. They split up (still mad at each other) to process the scene with Nick inside the house and Greg outside. Greg has a look inside the garden shed at the back of the garden and finds the killer with the little girl. I think he had abused her and slit her throat in front of Greg (it was a horrible scene actually). He and Greg fought and the killer gained the upper hand and tried to strangle Greg. Greg was on the verge of passing out when the killer stopped and then the story switches to Nick's perspective and Nick is babbling to himself that Greg is alive because you don't keep strangling a dead person. Nick kills/arrests the killer and Greg during all the excitement leaves the crimescene and walks four hours back to the lab in a daze (he was upset by the little girl's death). Back at the lab, he's greeted by a frantic Nick and they resolve their fight.

That's as much detail as I can remember on the second story. I really hope someone can help me and would very much appreciate it. Sending cookies and good vibes to anyone who can help! :)

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dark CSI Seems like interesting story. Will try to find it cause you got me truly curious (and now I wanna find it myself)
    EDIT: seems that the author has deleted everything from their profile and the story too (the first one)
    I'll be looking for the second right now

Last edited: Sep 16, 2011