Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Yeah, they've done that before. They even played a trick in the beginning, making it seem as though Calleigh had been killed. They just love to get us all worked up.

Nah, not extreme at all! Well, maybe a skosh... a smidgen... a wee bit... hehehe. I have hope, of course. CBS probably received a few emails from angry fans the last time they forgot their promo, so I'm guessing they've learned their lesson.

I think this thread will end juuuuuuuust before tomorrow evening, right before the CSI:M rerun airs. We'll have to start a new thread just in time for the promo to air (assuming it does). No, wait, I shouldn't say things like that... it WILL air! It shall!

News to me too. I haven't kept up with all the spoilers. I'm mainly having heart palpitations at the thought of 716, and that's as far as my spoiler knowledge goes. Well, that and the 720 bathroom scene. But that's it.

You know... I think they've already started to ignore each other at crime scenes. I can't recall ANY significant E/C moments from "Presumed Guilty". Like Kristine said in her review of the episode, "Though I like the idea of the two together, their progress is slow, and having a scene between them in every episode where we can feel the tension but watch them try to ignore it is overkill. We do need to see some follow up from his proclamation in "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs", but not addressing it in the episode immediately following that was a wise choice." http://www.csifiles.com/reviews/csi/presumed_guilty.shtml Obviously she didn't notice any E/C moments either!

Whew! That was a lot of replying. I hope I did the "multi-quote" thing correctly.

2. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

How do you know all this about 719 and 720? :confused:
    About the sharing a bathroom and getting ready for work together and things? Am i missing something totally obvious? Haha

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'll help organize your riot. I have plausible deniability as I live on the opposite side of the country and besides, I not old enough to go to actual prison. :lol:

I doubt that it'll be Ryan that outs them. Definitely not on purpose, at least. But even if it was accidentally, Eric and Calleigh would both be pissed at him. I think that if they do get outed, and don't just let it out, it'll be something along the lines of evidence pointing at them being together, like the theory on a photo or something.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well the ignoring each other at the crime scene thing is not them actually ignoring each other in the sense that they are mad or ignoring their feelings for each other. It is them trying not to look obvious to their co-workers that they are together. They are trying to play it cool so to speak!;) But in doing so, they are actually drawing attention to themselves by ignoring eachother!! :lol:

5. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

We know this because Delkolover(who is awesome!) is the spoiler queen and is in contact with one of the producers(I believe it is producer). She also has other sources, I think. But anyway her spoilers are always fairly acurate, so no worries.:) Of course all spoilers are subject to change so....read them with a grain of salt.

6. delkolover

Thanks for the praise :D

I actually don't get any spoilers, well concrete spoilers from Corey Miller. He just gives me little yay's or nays about things. He is also a Writer and an executive Producer of the show. ;)

I get my concrete spoilers from a site that I go to....and as you said, those are always subject to change and almost always do! But more often then not the overall premise of the ep or scene stays the same...it is just the dialogue or character, depending on the type of scene it is, that changes.

7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I think I could kiss you for knowing all of this!

I really hope they don't use the "date with the dude on the horse" as a means of breaking E/C up before they have a chance to really be together seriously. That would be such a cheap, typical TV move. I think I might ACTUALLY riot in the streets if they go totally out-of-character for Eric and make him freak out over something so small and explainable.

You're right, though; it seems they work it out by 720, given the bathroom scene. That makes me feel a lot better about this. *sighs*

And actually, the fact that Calleigh is reassuring Eric about their relationship is a great sign. We've always seen so much emotional investment from Eric's side, so it'll be pretty fantastic to see some concrete evidence that Calleigh is in this for sure.

The idea of splitting up the team reminds me so much of CSI: Vegas when Ecklie split up Grissom's team. I mean, obviously not for the same reasons, but they WERE split for a while. Then again, the Vegas team seemed closer knit at that point in the show than the Miami teams seems at this point in the show. There have been people on the main Miami board complaining that the Miami team doesn't get enough scenes all together at the same time, so splitting a few of them (or even just one of them) off to another shift wouldn't be as much of a shock as we might think... I mean, so long as they kept the split-off member(s) on the show!

LOL, I knew it wasn't out of anger. But you're right, in doing so, they're being even MORE suspicious than they would be if they'd just continue their good-natured flirting with one another. That would be consistent behavior, if they continued their vaguely sexy banter, but any sudden shift in their interaction is going to tip off EVERYONE. You'd think they'd be better at this... didn't either one of them take any psychology classes before becoming forensic scientists?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  8. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Yay , yes delkolover you are amazing!!! :lol:
    I'll help you guys organise a riot!! :devil: 1 day until the promo (hopefully) !!:) . So is this season gonna have 25 episodes?? Did I read that or did I imagine that? :wtf: If I'm right that's gonna be time for lots of time for awesome hiphugger moments!! :drool: As it been confirmed yet that there is goint to be an 8th season? (I think there definitely will be)
    Anyways, Can't wait until the promo I hope it's up on youtube , I'm sure it's going to be a hiphugger related promo and make me feel even worse and more excited than I already do! And the end of the season will definitely be a cliffy for hiphuggers since the writers are so cruel to us , they love to make us wait and wait and wait .... :scream:

This is post #833 wow we will definitely have gone through this thread by sometime tomorrow !

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

I have no idea if it's been officially confirmed, but of COURSE there's gonna be an 8th season. As it's been so often claimed, Miami is the most popular show on TV in the world. It's not getting canceled. No way.

Besides, they've done waaaaaay too much with the E/C dynamic to simply abandon it now. If this was gonna be the final season, they'd have done something MORE with E/C much earlier in the season. As it is, the progression of their relationship has been tentative and slow (just like always), so we can expect to see another season that'll continue their story.

10. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

If this was gonna be the final season we would of found out ages ago and they're not just gonna cancel a really ppopular show. I believe last year CSI:MIAMI was the most popular show in the world. I think this year it might be House. I get the Guinnes World Records book for Christmas every year and there was a picture of Eric and H on the 2008 edition and it said it was the most popular show in the world. I'm sure we've got a lot more waiting cosidering Hiphuggers ... we should be experts at waiting by now, shouldn't we ? :confused: but I can't seem to get used to it! Can't wait until 7.16!!! mmmm hiphuggers ...:drool:

11. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Yeah, if judging by the longevity of the original and it's strength in the ratings, despite the loss of three of the original cast members, I have no doubt that Miami will keep going strong. There are many more stories to tell and bad guys to catch.

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I find it funny that they've decided to ignore each other as their strategy to keep a low profile. They've always been close so obviously that was only going to raise suspicions :rolleyes:. Or maybe they thought that they would pretend to be back on season 4 were we saw them together like in 2 episodes in the whole season...:shifty: yeah still not over season 4 lack of everything...:shifty:

I think that the picture theory for them being outed is pretty believable. These pictures of the team seem to be pretty important in the upcoming episodes so it's a good guess they could use that as the way their relationship is outed. Which would be cool for us cause the pic has to be done so as to leave no doubt that they are together so possibly them kissing, or really close to each other, or something like that :cool:.

13. Hounds of Love

Hounds of Love Prime Suspect

I'm having a hard time catching up to you guys, so many new pages! We'll definitely need a new thread after the promo hits tomorrow. I think we should starting polling on a new name for the next thread after tomorrow. I like "Next Level", it's appropriate.....how about "Hiphuggers Unite: Our Time has Finally Come". If CBS knows what's good for them, they'll show that damn promo :lol: *Rummaging through my toolshed for that hatchet....where's the pepper spray?*

You know, if what you said above is true, that Eric gets a little jealous (I love jealous/protective Eric) in 7.19 about the pics of Cal and the horse guy and they "talk" about it later that night, I am so wishing they have a little tiff over it and in the heat of the moment, they go at each other like rabid dogs, giving us perverts what we want. Hence, the opening in 7.20 with them in the "morning after" bathroom scene (at Cal's place?) is logical. Am I alone here???

Doesn't matter when E/C gets outed (I'm with you guys that it's the Russian mob's doing but like someone else mentioned, would dearly love to have Valera catch them kissing in the locker room or gun lab or something), they can throw whatever at these two, they'll survive b/c they're meant for each other. They're not even officially together yet I'm looking forward to what reasons/people/incidents the writers throw at our fav couple to create drama/angst for them after the pair them up! Whatever it is, E/C will have their ups and down but logically, the writers wouldn't have them seriously broken up so soon after they hook up. They have a strong bond and will back each up no matter what!

What are you guys doing to keep your sanity till Mar. 2nd? I know the promo (come on CBS, pls deliver) will hopefully tie me down all thru what will be an extremely long weeek but just staring at those promo pics makes it so hard :lol:

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I am surprised I have kept my sanity this long. :lol: I am so anxious about seeing tomorrows promo. I am sure I will watch it about 10 times before I go to sleep tomorrow tonight (have I mentioned how much I love my DVR) :thumbsup:

I can imagine the look on Valera's face if she were to catch them stealing a moment in the locker room. (It would probably be something like this :eek:) I love Valera because she just wouldn't know what to say. I am sure she would want to tell someone. I can see her running to Natalia and telling her what she saw and then both of them running to the locker room to see and then no one being there. That would be funny :lol: or maybe that's just me :confused:

15. delkolover

My DVR is my god send :D I delete everything on it just so I can keep my CSI Miami eps :lol: I am sure my DVR will get a workout tomorrow night at about 11pm!! :lol:

I honestly don't know how I have kept my sanity throughout all this!! I have watched 714 like a million and one times just to get me by!:p And I am sure come March 2nd...my computer and DVR's will have smoke coming out of them in the following days :D

I think it is funny that Ryan is the one asking them the questions, well that we know of, considering it was Natalia back in S5 who picked on Eric for Cal kissing him. Granted she was just looking for some gossip but I hope we get the chance to see her reaction to their obviously not-so-subtle attempt at hiding their relationship. I would love to see Nat corner Cal in the locker and be like "so...you and Eric huh?" She would be that forward and I could only imagine the deer in headlights look on Cal's face if it were to happen!! Classic! ;)

Good God, if Valera were to find out, everyone in the lab would know in like 2.2 seconds :lol: If you want something broadcasted just tell Valera! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.