Do you miss CSI: Miami yet?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by fanilowchick, Nov 15, 2012.

1. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I'm not even watching any shows now that CSI: Miami is cancelled and this TV season will be incredibly boring. Anyone else feeling the same? :(:(:(

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I miss it, but I try to catch all the repeats on A&E, AMC, and WE tv that I can. It's still a little strange to have 9pm roll around on Sunday nights, and The Mentalist is on instead. And now that CSI: Miami Weekends is back, I have 2 episodes every weekend now. The repeats aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Cool thread and good question. :D

I have to say, I don't really miss the show as I did all my 'missing' during season 3 (right before the show went into the crapper for me). I do feel the change in my television routine when Sunday and Monday roll around, though. For so long I knew what day of the week it was by how much longer we had until Miami. :lol: Now I'm all over the place. :p

But in all seriousness, I do feel the gap in my week. I can't for sure say that I'm missing the show as much as some fans are, but it's there.

4. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

Yes I miss it a lot, especially considering how average the other 2 CSIs have been this season. Miami made me mad with how unrealistic it became and the way they destroyed good characters/relationships, but it was always the most entertaining of the 3 to me.

Edit: CSI: Miami also, in my opinion, had the best characters. It'd be nice if at least Horatio made an appearance on one of the other shows. Maybe if he went back to NY to solve another case with Mac. I always wanted that to happen.

5. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I just realized that show was on Netflix. I've been catching up on all the episodes I missed. Still got 50 episodes or so to go.

6. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Hit and Run

Not missing it yet, it's still on in the UK.

7. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I'd have to say that my Sundays are wide open now that Miami's not around. I recently got netflix and was stoked to see all ten seasons offered. So, no matter the time, I can get my Miami fix.

A side note, since Miami's demise, I like Finch, have been all over the television landscape. It's just so hard to care about shows when the one that I avidly watched for seven years ( the last three seasons of Miami were on a slippery slope) is no longer surfing the waves. I have found some shows (Scandal, Arrow, and Supernatural, and The Walking Dead: that combination should tell you something right there), but on any given day, I can take or leave television.

I know that television shows aren't meant to last forever ( one season if they're lucky...13 shows if the sun shines on their shoulder, RIP Made in Jersey...:rolleyes:) but seriously, to give us a proper send off, they could've shortened season 11 and did the right thing instead of shoving the shiv in and twisting.

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I miss it, but I have them all on dvd apart from season 10.

9. kris44

kris44 Witness

Yes, I miss it. Every time I watch a DVD or a video, I'm a bit melancholic.

This is a lovely video I’ve found on YouTube: 'Best Of Horatio In 10 Seasons'
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xpYPGUMzPo&feature=related

The show is also still on in Belgium. But the last episode I've seen was 9.11. And that was more than a year ago.
    But I could view the other episodes online. Thanks to a CSI fan who has given me a website address.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  10. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

12. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

I've never followed Miami, although I'm not sure why. I don't watch NY because I really don't like it, but Miami was good. Great, even. I'm on a CSI LV spree and just watched the crossover that started the whole Miami show, and now I'm feeling a tug to watch Miami from the beginning to the end. I'm sad that it's over though, although, I can't really know for sure. I mean, maybe it was due to end, maybe the quality wasn't what it had been, or whatever. It's sort of weird knowing there won't be any new episodes though.

13. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

No! don't miss it. Got very bored with it, and with Horatio.

14. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I do miss having new episodes. But I have all 10 season on DVD, and I am currently doing a re watch. So I'm getting my Miami fix :)

15. Julz

Julz Victim

i just rewatch it and write fanfics and pretend that it never ended :/