CSI NY on Spike

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Apr 26, 2013.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Not sure if this deserves its own thread or find a way to merge with the TNT thread....can that thread be re-titled 'CSI NY on Spike and TNT'?

Anyway, Spike finished season 6 today. I can't always catch it because of work, but Thursdays work good. This was the first time I didn't just watch my favorite parts of Vacation Getaway, and the first time for the other two eps in a while. (Point of View and Unusual Suspect....a title CSI also used). I couldn't tell if they cut anything or not, since I haven't seen these eps as much.

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Same here--I can never catch them because of work, but if I have the day off...:devil:

I think the threads should remain separate--I have different threads in the Miami folder for A&E, AMC, WEtv & CSI: Miami Weekends. ;)

What's your favorite parts of 'Vacation Getaway', MGM? I take it you're a Danny/Lindsay shipper? I think I've probably seen it 2 or 3 times myself.

3. MacsGirlMel

Mostly the family scenes. And Lindsay is creepy talking about what she'll say if she kills Danny.

I have to watch closer. They did have a few more eps yesterday...early to mid s7, right before the DC rapist came to town. However, I have to have missed some a few days back, I never saw '34th Floor'.

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Trust me, 'The 34th Floor' isn't worth watching unless it doesn't bother you that Jo acts like a moron in parts of it.

5. MacsGirlMel

What does she do?

Season 7 eps tomorrow,starts with Identity Crisis, then Food For Thought.

It was only the two, now regular CSI is on.

I have to laugh at the end of Identity Crisis, Jo telling Mac not to get married.. Sorry, you lost that one, lady. I have this visual of if it'd happened later, them using it as a reveal or something, with Mac just giving Jo a look and her realizing maybe he was thinking of it. And of course if the second one had aired later, they'd have probably worked a mention or visit with Christine in somehow, given the food stuff.

That second ep reminded me again how much I couldn't stand Hawkes and Camille...it just seemed so OOC to me and I think they could have done a lot better in making him a GF. I'm not unhappy that IIRC we never saw her again. I also noted that was the second time someone just happened to be in the area when a crime went down, with Adam being the first in Green Piece.

I can't tell now if they're cutting much, since I only saw these eps once or twice before.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  6. MacsGirlMel

Unwrapped and Near Death air at 9/8c and 10/9 c this morning...i wonder if they willl go on to season 9

7. MacsGirlMel

Im not sure what eps are on but we get some from s1 on Spike starting next week.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2014
  8. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Two episodes will air TOMORROW morning (Thursday, March 6th), starting at 9am ET/8am CT.

S1/E04, "Grand Master"
    S1/E05, "A Man a Mile"

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Two episodes will air TOMORROW (Wednesday, March 12th), starting at 9am ET/8am CT.

S1/E06, "Outside Man"
    S1/E07, "Rain"