CSI-NCIS

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by ComicCollect_NL, Jul 18, 2010.

?

Crossover CSI NCIS

1. Awesome!

38.9%
  2. It's OK!

11.1%
  3. Don't know!

33.3%
  4. Better not!

11.1%
  5. Terrible!

5.6%
  1. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Sometimes CSI are dealing with cases, which concerns a military person. That's why believe it is possible that CSI and NCIS are working on the same case, which leads us to a crossover. How'd you think about this?

2. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I voted Better not because I don't really like NCIS.

3. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I think that's the MOST awesome idea I've ever heard... I'm a little insane, I know, but that's freaking cool. I looooove NCIS, but I have to be honest, NCIS: LA is actually BETTER, so... I enjoy it more than the original (not to take anything FROM the original, it's AMAZING too!). ;)

4. ComicCollect_NL

ComicCollect_NL Witness

Which CSI do you prefer to crossover? Vegas, Miami or New York?

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

NCIS the original would be good with NY I think. Mark and Gary would be interesting in scenes together. I kind of would like NCIS Los Angeles to crossover with Vegas or Miami lol.

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I agree. NCIS and NY would be a good match. Mac and Gibbs have a lot in common. NCIS: LA would be perfect with Miami. If Vegas would have a crossover, maybe with new show The Defenders which is set on Vegas too.

I have a question for NCIS fans: are the childish acts of Tony over? If it is then I would watch the show again. He annoys me a lot lately so I stopped watching it. I believe NCIS agents don't behave that way. I'm fine with Abby and McGee's weirdness.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That depends on what you mean by childish lol. Tony and McGee still banter back and forth.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep I believe in one interview they referred them being just like brothers who are competiting. Though for attention or what but I don't see it as childish so much, I admit there are times they have Tony being annoying, there is only so much you can take of the samething being repeated. Might not look or feel that way if they snazzed it up abit. Kind of like having the playful tony and the serious tony be a half and half through out the show.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

I will be very interested in a confrontation between Gibbs and Catherine.:lol: Vegas will be better IMO given that NY lost Stella.

10. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I'd like to see a crossover with NY actually. That would be interesting. I agree that Gibbs and Mac would be stellar together!!! The rest of the team would be interesting and mesh quite well too.

As for NCIS: LA, I think it'd be an AWESOME crossover for Miami. I don't know, I could just see it. Both shows are bright and fast-paced, as opposed to a TON of forensics on either one... I think that'd be an awesome pairing.

I'd sure watch. Any of them crossed with any, to be honest!

As for DiNozzo being 'childish'... I don't think he's ever been. BUT I admit, the character has grown and changed in the past two seasons. He seems more mellow now days... he isn't 'CALM' by any means, but you can see a difference compared to earlier seasons. I think the show has an awesome dynamic, but maybe that's just me being bias, because I absolutely adore Michael Weatherly! :D

11. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Could New York City handle the weirdness of Abby AND Sid in town at the same time? Or would Abby go up against Adam in a computer game competition?

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks! Yeah, Tony is annoying sometimes. I don't know if 'childish' (sorry if I offended his fans) is the right way to describe it but you know, I don't like how he act sometimes.

This would be awesome! If only Garcia can join! :D

Why CBS don't do something good for the fans this time! Make a very big production, crossover of NCIS-Criminal Minds-CSI! A very big story that will cover America! Kind of impossible but everyone can dream! :D

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I don't think you offended anyone, just an opinion on his actions.

Hey Geeno was the word you were looking for "Childish" or "Immature", "Juvenile", "aggravating", "exasperating", "frustrating", "mischievous"? Just trying to help out here. ;)

14. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Somehow I can't see this happen, but I would definately watch if it ever would happen. I'd personally prefer a Criminal Minds/NCIS cross-over :)

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks! Maybe a little bit on the immature/annoying side. I'm just not comfortable with his taunting, bullying acts. I get it he's the coolest guy ever he doesn't need to tell that every episode especially to Ziva. :lol: For me, NCIS is a great show and my view about Tony won't change that. Love Abby! :thumbsup: