csi:miami drinking games

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by H_Caine_is_love, Oct 2, 2006.

1. H_Caine_is_love

H_Caine_is_love Dead on Arrival

i didn't know where else to put this so w/e. does anyone know any csi drinking games that i can have at my birthday party in a few months. it can be seasons 1-3. so any ideas and you can even make up a new one if you like.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

One sip for each of the following, since they are too common:
    > Using luminol
    > Using ALS flashlight
    > Using DNA swab
    > Alexx talks to dead body

Two sips for each Super-H quirk:
    > Sunglasses Of Justice put on
    > Sunglasses of Justice taken off
    > Head tilt
    > Hands on hips

Gulp the whole glass if:
    > Horatio threatens Stetler
    > Horatio and Yelina stare at each other for awhile

Gulp the whole bottle if:
    > Megan Donner returns
    > Speed or his ghost returns
    > Ray Sr reappears again
    > Horatio discovers yet another neice or nephew

3. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Horatio Caine drinking Game
    Note: Please do not use hard liquire. You will end up in the emgergency room if you do. I used a wine mix and had to 'adjust' the rules so I would not end up sick.

1. Drink a sip every time someone calls him "H" not "Horatio"
    2. Take one swig every time H places his arms akimbo (on his hips).
    3. Take two swigs when Horatio takes his sunglasses off for dramatic effect.
    4. Likewise, take two swigs when Horatio puts his sunglasses on for dramatic effect.
    5. Take three gulps when H wears a dark blazer in the middle of an investigation. (Hello, pastels…this is hot and humid Miami…Crockett and Tubbs land, remember).
    6. Drink for four counts when he addresses Jonathan Togo's character as “Mr. Wolfe.”
    7. Drink for five counts when he’s talking and his head is tilted at a 45-degree angle. (Don’t forget to add another count if he has his arms akimbo at the same time.)
    8. Drink for six counts when the camera films him entering the scene from a low angle for dramatic effect. Some games refer to this as the "Horatio-as-Christ" shot. (Is this because he’s short? IMDB lists him as 5’11.”)
    9. Drink for seven if you ever see him smile. (This is extremely rare, but it does happen on occasion.)
    10. Guzzle the entire can/bottle when an incredibly hot babe hits on Horatio. Cause, really, she must have the beer goggles on. Or we should put them on in order to buy it.
    If you aren’t a fan of CSI: Miami, trust us, you will be after one round of Caruso playing. Oh yeah, and it really helps if you don’t have to be anywhere early on Tuesday morning. Bottoms up!
    Feel free to add your own rules...
    1. When they do an establishment shot of Miami (even though all the shooting in LA, except for maybe one episode each season), everyone yell "Second Unit"! Everyone who's not first drinks.
    2. Whenever they do something super-boring -- my favorites are (a) swabbing something with a Q-tip, and (b) reassembling a shredded piece of paper with tweezers (and, of course, rubber gloves) -- and play sexy techno music, in a darkly lit room, everyone drink!
    3. Whenever the latino guy uses his little flashlight to look at something, drink. If its indoors in an unnecessarily dark room, drink twice. If its outside in the daytime (we actually saw that) -- CHUG.
    4. Any. Time. H. Pauses. Unnecessarily. in the middle of a sentence. Drink.

5. Wearing the sunglasses indoors? C'mon. Drink up. Holding them at night? Put em away, you're not gonna need them till tomorrow! Drink!
    6. Its always the last line before the opening credits. Horatio says something totally Captain Kirk melodramatic. Cartoonish. You know the one.
    7. Gratuitous bikini shots.
    8. Gratuitous slow mo super close-up internal CGI shots of people's bones breaking, bleeding, bullets going in or coming out, accompanied by scrunchy crunchy chewy noises, like someone's stepping on a tomato in a foley box.

Enjoy your birthday party.

Rebecca

My friend added one just for me "If caught lusting after Horatio take a drink." While watching the show she would look at me and yell "DRINK" cuz I guess I was lusting at him. LMAO