CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by CSI_Kat, Feb 24, 2009.

1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Hey guys! I haven't been here in a while and I can't believe I missed so much prettiness!

I love your third icon, Speedystokesgirl! It looks like you had a lot of fun with the fonts :p

Sabresarah, I love the font you used on those two, and the way you made it fit in with the icon and legible without letting it draw attention away from Greg and Sara. That's such a hard thing to do, IMO.

Blackflag, your icons feel so true to the show, like they could have been made by CSI or inserted halfway through the credits, you know? They just have that totally pure CSI vibe that I can't quite explain. Really well done.

And wonderful smile, AddictedToSpeed!

Raynn, your Greg icon is especially wonderful (as a Greg lover, I guess I should've expected that :adore:). The crop is especially interesting in the way you use it to bring out the pretty colors in the glass. Very vibrant and groovy!

I know this is way old, but Smokey, that Brass icon is priceless. OMG. No one-liner needed.

I have a few new icons up at my new icon community on LJ. Includes Cath, Nick, Greg and Sara. I'd love it if you guys checked it out :)

Icons here :)

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

(Just cleaning a few things up since I've finally got a computer back that will let me do them without taking forever!)

Icons from the 'Green' Challenge:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

the last 100x100

Susan