CSI Elimination Game #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st for Tues.

Greg 30

Congrats Greg on winning the Elimination Game. So it's Nick 2 and Greg 1 in the 3 versions of elimination games we've played.

congratulations greg! that was quite the battle.

it has been decided that the general forum will be giving the elimination game a rest for a while. especially with this last round, you guys proved that all the characters had huge support as evidence by how long it took to finish.

individual elimination games may still continue in the separate show forums depending on the moderators. but taking almost 2000 posts to finish a combined one is a little excessive. it turned into an easy place to spam.

we will leave this open for a day or two for closing comments, and after that it will be locked. thanks to everyone for doing their best to make this game run as smoothly as possible.

Yes...a special thanks to the moderators!!! I really enjoyed the elimination game, and I'm sure it kept the mods busy. Thanks for the opportunity!

Oh and almost forget...Congrats to Greg fans! He has always been a joy to watch on the show!

Thank you AM and Fay for mentioning its up to the moderators of each forum, as to the LV forum if folks would like to play please feel free and contact us, otherwise after a few days to a week passes Tally and I will see about it, that time frame gives some down time so that there is a period of cool down.

Well I was pulling for Doc Robbins, but am glad Greg won one. I really enjoyed this game, and though it took a long time it proved that everyone in the show has someone's support even the lab rats.

This was fun to start out with, but once it got down to just the Vegas characters, I got board with it and stopped voting. It's not that I don't like them, because I do, but it would have been better if the final few had been from different shows, IMO.

thanks everyone for their comments. ill be closing this down now. if you still have questions, you can pm either Fay or myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back