CSI: Cyber Season 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Cyber' started by Faylinn, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I think we can kiss Cyber goodbye. It's a shame that it never really got a chance, like the other CSI's did.
    Stupid to put it on Sunday's, just like it was stupid to move the mother ship to Sunday.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

IF Cyber were to air uninterrupted CBS has made enough room for all 22 episodes. That said I expect that there are a few Sundays where they have something else (awards show / ???) scheduled which means they would most likely still have to find someplace for at least a couple more episodes.

This is a "been there, done that" type of article. Basically Zuiker's saying the same stuff we were told last year with "CSI" and we all know how that ended.

Will 'CSI: Cyber' Be the End of the 'CSI' Franchise?

3. blackflag

Since he said he was only going to be in around 15 episodes and I don't think anybody is really convinced that Cyber is coming back next season so it may be a moot point but...

"consistent, if somewhat lackluster" got "CSI" cancelled!

Ted Danson to Exit ‘CSI: Cyber’ After 1 Season

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me. After doing CSI for a few years, I'm sure he was ready to move on to something else--it's obvious that he loves doing comedies, so I'm glad he found a new show. :)

Cyber's fate is on shaky ground, but I doubt Ted's exit would matter much. He's not in every episode as it is, even if he's a big name. IDK, we'll see what happens...

5. Rena

Rena Rookie

Oh, that's sad. I didn't know about that, but then I don't live in the US and I don't read the CBS articles until someone posts them here. I'm not even familiar with most of the shows people mention here :p
    I like D.B. in Cyber, and personally, I wouldn't mind a third season. This show has great potential and had such an improvement since season 1.

6. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

This show is effectively cancelled. The actors have already signed on for other projects. I would expect them to come up with an interesting premise or city and try to reinvigorate the franchise in a few years.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

AN AIRBORNE COMPUTER VIRUS IS JAMMING UP CELL PHONES WHEN CALLERS TRY TO DIAL 911, ON "CSI: CYBER," SUNDAY, JAN. 31

Editor's note: The air date for this episode has changed.

Kelly Preston Guest Stars as the Woman D.B. Meets After Responding to a Mistaken Text

"Going Viral" – When residents of New York City cannot reach the police when calling 911, the Cyber team realizes this is an airborne computer virus that is infecting cell phones and must find the hacker responsible. Also, D.B. meets a woman (Kelly Preston) after responding to a mistaken text sent by her, on CSI: CYBER, Sunday, Jan. 31 (10:00 PM-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: What would u do if you couldn't call 911? Thousands of NYC residents r finding out! @CSICYBER 1/31 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1OiyVxN

REGULAR CAST:
    Patricia Arquette (Agent Avery Ryan)
    Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
    James Van Der Beek (Agent Elijah Mundo)
    Charley Koontz (Agent Daniel Krumitz)
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)
    Hayley Kiyoko (Raven Ramirez)

GUEST CAST:
    Kelly Preston (Greer Latimore)
    Mitchell Ryan Miller (Leo Finch)
    Chris Mulkey (Mayor Cavanaugh)
    David Salsa (Eric O'Brien)
    David Burke (Clayton Carver)
    Nikiva Dionne (Connie Abbott)
    Hugh Holub (Darryl Ford)

TELEPLAY BY: Denise Hahn and Pam Veasey
    STORY BY: Pam Veasey
    DIRECTED BY: Maja Vrvilo

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

I dunno when it was supposed to air, but I got an airdate for Jan 17. I saw it online today, and I think it was pretty good.

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Jan. 17th was the original airdate for the Jan. 31st episode. That's why it has an "Editor's Note".

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Oops, forgot to make a thread for the episode last night! I'll go take care of that now. :D

11. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

AVERY AND THE CYBER TEAM MUST TRACK DOWN THE BLACK HAT HACKER WHO TOOK IDENTITY THEFT TO A NEW LEVEL AND DIGITALLY "KILLED" AVERY'S EX-HUSBAND, ON "CSI: CYBER," SUNDAY, FEB. 14

Kelly Osbourne Guest Stars as Stella Kaine, a Black Hat Hacker

"The Walking Dead" – Avery and the Cyber team attempt to work with black hat hacker Stella Kaine (Kelly Osbourne), to track down the hacker who took identity theft to a new level and digitally "killed" Avery's ex-husband, on CSI: CYBER, Sunday, Feb. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Avery's told that her ex is deceased – but he's still alive. Huh?! @KellyOsbourne guests! @CSICyber 2/14 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1OWWygE

REGULAR CAST:
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    Kelly Osbourne (Stella Kaine)
    Kyle Schmid (Reaper)
    Krizia Bajos (Prosecutor Shaw)
    Adam Lieberman (Alton Shepard)
    Anzu Lawson (Judge Loring)
    Jeff Bowser (Customs Agent)

WRITTEN BY: Andrew Karlsruher, Scotty McKnight and Craig O'Neill
    DIRECTED BY: Frederick E.O. Toye

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE CYBER TEAM USES A VICTIM'S FITNESS TRACKER TO RETRACE HER STEPS FOR CLUES TO HER MURDER, ON "CSI: CYBER," SUNDAY, FEB. 21

"Fit-and-Run" – When a jogger's body is found, the Cyber team use the fitness tracker she was wearing at the time of the murder to retrace her steps for the entire night leading up to her death, on CSI: CYBER, Sunday, Feb. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Who knew exercising could be deadly? Cyber team uses a fitness tracker 2 try 2 solve crime #CSICYBER 2/21 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1nLfdW9

REGULAR CAST:
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    David Clayton Rogers (Dylan Resnick)
    Riley Smith (Keith Walker)
    Alan Dale (Richard Margolin)
    Adi Ben-Ami (Sarah Walker)
    James Adam Lim (Ron Bechtel)
    Caroline Lagerfelt (Elizabeth Turner)
    Dennis W. Hall (Truck Driver)
    Tiffany Daniels (Karen Carter)
    Dylan Michel Thiffault (Barry)

TELEPLAY BY: Devon Greggory and Michael Brandon Guercio
    STORY BY: Andrew Karlsruher and Scotty McKnight
    DIRECTED BY: Jeff Thomas

Patricia Arquette was a guest on PBS's Finding Your Roots with Henry Louis Gates, Jr. on February 9th.

http://www.pbs.org/weta/finding-your-roots/profiles/patricia-arquette/

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  13. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

So now we will have three episodes to 09.03 and after this we don't know when Cyber will return with last five episodes of second season yes?

14. blackflag

According to CBSPressExpress there will be a new episode this Wednesday (March 2nd) at 10pm and Wednesday March 9 at 10pm. Any more after that they'll probably just stick it on the schedule somewhere (kinda like they did with "CSI"!).

15. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Maybe they will push rest of episodes on may/june.