CSI: autographs advice and how to be successful

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Jul 30, 2004.

1. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

is it more difficult to get autographes from overseas?
    i mean, i would really love to have some, though, but i'd probably cost loads more, right?

2. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

WereWolfSong: I actually didn't send him one- they sent ME one....I'd written him a letter for another reason & they sent a john hancocked picture back. One of my good buds actually met Billy several times during 'Blackbird' and said his signature looked legitimate....I was just curious whether it was a seceratary sign or the real thing ;p Hopefully we'll find out @ Endgame next year! *WOO HOO*

3. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I think with overseas you need to include an IRC (International Reply Coupon) with an SAE (self addressed envelope). When i send to people overseas (cause no one around here sells IRCs - go figure) i explain my situation and jsut send an SAE

4. heartcore

heartcore Prime Suspect

that sounds way too complicated, lol.

do you think it's possible that i send them a letter from my address and they send the autographes to my friend in the us?
    i really hope that doesnt confuse whoever opens it...

5. csiny_65

csiny_65 Dead on Arrival

I have a question regarding autographed photos.

How does one tell, other than by taking the seller's word( I am talking about EBAY), that they are the real deal?

Has anyone ever gotten a resonse from Gary Sinise himself?

6. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Heartcore,

International Reply Coupons can be bought from the Post Office, at least they can be in the U.K.
    Each time I've written to Melina & Eve, I've included an international reply coupon & a selt addressed envelope, without any success.

7. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Sorry its been a while since i've had a csi success so i kind of forgot to check this topic lately.

I've not even tried looking at pictures on ebay. But i have heard that People selling pics are a reason why some celebrities autographs are so hard to get.

and as far as melina goes i've heard that she doesn't sign unless you send a photo of your own. I wrote her once with just a LOR (letter of request) and a SASE and still havent heard back from that one. When i sent photos along with a letter and a SASE on 10-30-08, i got them back no problem on 3-29-09.

*Grins* I'm back *bounces*
    While 2010 has been off to a slow start the two successes i have gotten back have been awesome. Last month i had gotten NCIS:LA...

Today i got one of my most wanteds...

Today, i woke up to find an envelope in my mail box. It wasn't one of my SASEs and no return address so it was a complete mystery to me until i opened it up. When i did, it was Gary Sinise! He was one of my most wanteds It must have been before i started keeping track of when i wrote to people becuase i know that the three times (1-2-08, 7-11-08, and 12-29-08) i wrote to him at different addresses and i had sent not only a SASE but 2 photos each time as well. I do remember writing a bunch of requests between August of 06 and Feb of 07 where i didn't include SASEs, so its probably one of those unless somethign happened and the phots i sent got damaged...

Anyways *grins* Maybe there is hope for Rory Cochrane and Dave Lee Smith now...

8. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

Hate to double post but its been a while sicne i posted here. Like the last time, I have another success and once mroe its gary sinise. Last time must have been from the first time i tried to write him because this came from the last time i wrote him 12-29-08.

Today, 5-3-10, I got both my pictures from that attempt back signed and personalized. *grins*

9. Wolfsong

Wolfsong Witness

I got another one in today. ^^ I wrote Eva LaRue back in Feb of 2008 (2-22-08) and today, 6-7-10, i got a picture from her signed and personalized.

10. CSI:NY

CSI:NY Victim

I've never thought about getting autographs from the CSI actors before....until right now. lol.

11. makkem

makkem Hit and Run

Took a chance & sent off yet another request for an autograph to Melina, included a photo I got off the internet. Watch this space for news.

12. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Hey guys,

I know this is the autographs thread, but I hope you can still help me out with my question. Does anyone of you have the CSI:NY fan mail address? Like I wanna send a personal letter to one of the cast members, and wanna make sure he gets to read it too.

I'd appreciate any kinda info you got.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

never been thinking of having autograph but for several years, since CSI:Miami third season, i'm thinking of trying to get one. the problem is i don't live in us. and it bothers me a lot, cause i know how my country boosts out money from citizens.

14. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer

I don't think you would have a problem. I'm from Croatia and I got Marg and Eric's autographs just fine. It took them about 6 months to get here.
    Are you also in Europe or somewhere else?

15. Marril96

Marril96 Police Officer