Critic’s opinion thread for RP's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by twiztid4togo, Jan 21, 2007.

1. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Re: Critic’s opinion thread for RP's and Fics *DELETED*

Where to put what? see if you had left your post i would know what you're talking about....Anyway if you have any question or if you need help , PM me i'm the mod and i'm paid for that (actually i'm not paid but i wish i was :lol: )

Cheers

2. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Re: Critic’s opinion thread for RP's and Fics *DELETED*

It's me again :D

I realized that i didn't post my opinion regarding the RPs: I wanna say that i'm really proud of you guys because you are all (or at least most of you) following the rules and try to keep a good atmosphere on your RPG. At the beginning, i was afraid to leave you some space cause usually it doesn't work: members think they can do whatever they want and it ends in a chaos...I've been pleasantly surprised by all of you ;)

I have something to say regarding the fanfictions:
    I've noticed that some threads are becoming really chatty; you guys are talking about everything BUT the fanfiction and that's really disrespectuous regarding the writer who put all his heart on his story. I thought you'll be smart enough to not doing it...Just imagine the scene: someone had post a story and he is really excited about the feeback he would have but everytime he checks his thread he sees two or three feedbacks but the others posts are just random posts. Don't you think that writer can be hurt by that? What if we're doing the same thing to you? I'm sure you wouldn't like it... Don't act bad with the other members if you don't them to act bad with you: that's called RESPECT.
    For now it's just a friendly reminder and honestly i thought i wouldn't have to do it , but if it keeps going , i won't skip that and trust me, it will hurt.

Thanks for your attention

Sissi