Criminal Minds #2: How May We Save Your Ass Today?

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by sandersidle, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Kind of like the one we have still works lol. But lets see.

Criminal Minds #3: Beware The BAU!
    Criminal Minds #3: Unsubs Never Learn!
    Criminal Minds #3: The Strange & Great
    Criminal Minds #3: Our World Is Very Crowded
    Criminal Minds #3: Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

OK well thats all I have for now, a couple are taken from Garcia lines and a couple from some I thought of for this thread. Again still liking this name. :lol: Course I sort of like the last one as "omniscience" Means something like "is the capacity to know everything infinitely, or at least everything that can be known about a character including thoughts, feelings, life and the universe, etc."

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I really, REALLY like the last one, "Office of Unfettered Omniscience." Speak, and be recognized, Mortal.

Or we could go with "Talk Dirty to me," Like Garcia did in "IN Name and Blood" when Strauss called her. ;-D

3. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I like the last one. Because they really are omniscient sometimes. I used to joke that the next thread should be titled "CM #3: PTSD-flavored FBI", but that was entirely a joke. Especially because "Unfettered Omniscience" is better. And makes us sound smart. :)

4. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I like "Speak And Be recognized, Mortal" or "Talk Dirty to Me". "Beware the BAU!" is pretty awesome, too. I can't believe it's time for #3 already, though.

Hotch HAS smiled a lot lately since the weight has been taken off his shoulders. Good observation, Destiny.

Ooh, here's a thought. Has the weight REALLY been lifted from his shoulders? Or does he worry even more about the team now that he isn't in charge of them and can't protect them as well? Because I call Morgan The Protector, but Hotch takes care of them, too. After all, he is Mom.

I'm upset that Unit Chief Morgan won't last forever, and yet glad at the same time. It's very interesting. I like seeing how Morgan has taken on this role, and I like the change in team dynamic. What I don't like is how "professional" Morgan is. It just isn't Morgan.

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I like "Unsubs Never Learn." :lol:

Morgan is doing a fine job as team leader, but I like my HOTch ;) leading the team.

It looks like I'm going to be posting what I thought about the last episode and the new one this week all in the same post. I think that's what I'll do. :)

6. Destiny

Well we need to decide but if this thread goes over 1000 a bit thats okay. ;)

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Should we just put up a poll for the thread name in the new thread and decide that way?

Personally, I like "speak and be recognized, mortal!" :lol: It makes me laugh. Garcia rocks!

8. Half

Half CSI Level Two

A poll would probably be easier... we don't come to mutual decisions very easily. :lol:

Morgan's doing okay as the team leader, but I prefer Hotch as Unit Chief. Morgan's just too... well, Morgan. And he's kind of boring when he's all professional and whatnot. The Garcia/Morgan banter was kind of this ever-present undercurrent, and it being missing is strikingly apparent. I never noticed how much I liked it until it was taken away from me.

9. Destiny

Sometimes that can be what mods are for. ;)

But I am sure how this will be decided will be revealed soon, please be patient and not worry to much about it, like I said we go over 1000 a little no harm done. :)

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Aw, but that ruins the whole "fight with each other over things that shouldn't be fought over" game. ;)

Do we know what next week's episode is called? I know that this week is Outfoxed, but I don't remember hearing what the 100th was called. Unless it's called 100, which would be fun.

Hey, I'm post 1000! That's my first time. And yes, I do know that for a fact.

11. Destiny

Awww were sorry as fun as it might be to bring popcorn and watch the arguing :lol: alas we must be resp... *whats that word?* aww crap you get it. :p

As for eps *keyboard-roll please*

The 100th episode is adaptly named "100". ;)

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Resp... resp... respiration? Respectability? Respectful? Oh.... responsible. I have no idea what that means. *smirk*

That is the best 100th episode title ever. And so conveniently easy to remember. The episode is now officially my favorite episode ever, and I haven't even seen a promo for it yet. *g*

13. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

No, we probably won't come to an agreement, other than we all pretty much like something Garcia has said.

Having the Morgan/Garcia go away upsets me. Hopefully it will be back. It was just such a part of the show, almost like a running gag, and now that it's gone something seems lacking.

Oh, I like Hotch as Unit Chief better. I just happen to like the change, because we haven't had one of those in a while. It's been interesting to see how the characters adapt to the change.

I'm not sure if '100' beats the title of the forst LO:CI episode... 'One'. But it is also awesome. I don't think we'll have any trouble remembering it (or, at least I hope not). *squee* I can't wait!

Haha. I just saw another promo and it makes a lot more sense now.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

100 wins because a lot of shows try to come up with clever episode titles (Centennial Charmed, for one). 100 is just so... "here ya go, have fun". One is pretty good, but most shows just call the first episode "Pilot", so it can't be that hard to decide to come up with a different name. (It would get more points if it was 1, because that would be hilarious to see on the back of a DVD case.)

What makes more sense? I have only seen the promo once, right after last week's ep. Explain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.