Crazy Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac: Lindsay, I did not give you and Danny permission to film your own Walrus Documentary with the lab cameras.
Lindsay: Sorry, Dad.

Mac: Lindsay, can this wait? I feel really constipated & I need a bathroom break. The writers won't give it to me.

or...

Mac: Lindsay, what's that red dot on your cheek?
Lindsay: It's a pimple sir.
Mac: OMGZ it's a zit!

Mac: Lindsay, how many times do I have to tell you "No, you can't go out with Danny because he's Flack's".
Lindsay: **whiny voice** But Mac, I really wanna go out with him. Can't you do something?
Mac: Sorry Lindsay, you're on your own...I've gotta go see Stella...something about olive oil. **puzzled look then walks away**
**off camera Flack with arm draped over Danny's shoulder: Give it up Monroe. You'll never win his heart.**big smirk**

Well, since it seems we're all throwing our favorite ships around with this ;):

Mac: Lindsay, don't turn around.
Lindsay: Why?...Oh, don't tell me--Flack and Danny are making out in the lab again, aren't they?
Mac: Yep.
Lindsay: *sobs*

:p

mac: lindsay you have really bad breath!
lindsay: yea thanks mac! way to make a girl feel good!....no wonder stella aint been out with you yet!
*storms off sobbing*

Celefinwe said:
Lindsay: Danny called me Montana again.

Mac: Look, Lindsay, you're just gonna have to deal with this the adult way, okay?

Lindsay: Okay.

Mac: Next time he calls you Montana, just call him *Four Eyes back

* shrugs * for a lack of better name

Mac Daddy as a name, anyone?

107-0445.jpg

Aiden: Flack, how do you suppose I could undo your belt if you're positioned that way?

:devil:... Just a shipper... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back