George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks, Shane! Appreciate the info and good review, too. :)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Not sure if this was posted yet.

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Aww...what a cute picture. Thank you for posting it Shane.

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh holy god. That's the best I've seen him look in a long time! :drool: LOVE the hair and LOVE the black clothes! :drool:

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm sure it's great! :rolleyes:

Can we get it on anything other than Instagram? (Or if you really want to you can try to figure out why I can't bring up Instagram on either one of my computers. :( )

Susan

6. Smokey

I cut the baby out. ;)

[​IMG]

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks for posting that Shane and Smokey. :)

....................​

I dont' know how much of this is the truth or if it's typical media and embellished...

George Eads Taking Leave of Absence From 'CSI' After Writer Fight (Exclusive)

NOOOOOOOOOOO! My only real reason for watching! :( :scream: And he's going to miss ep 300.

(Someone else is going to have to post this over on Facebook Ward, I'm not on the right computer to do it until roughly 3pm tomorrow!)

Susan

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  8. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

We support you, George! Good for you for standing up for the integrity of your character.

Shame on Carol for making you take a leave. If you're not on, I won't be watching.

They've treated you like crap and you called them on it. Good for you!!!!!!!

9. Smokey

It's already posted in the Facebook Ward... and getting quite a reaction. ;-)

I'm not surprised that George has finally had enough. They've had nothing but ridiculous writing for several years now and given Nick nothing in the way of a storyline or character development. You deserve better, George.

10. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

One would think that after 13 years George would have a better handle on Nick than the writers. I'm sad to see this happen but we stand by you George.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I really feel for George on this one. This had to have been hard, and I'm so proud of him for taking a stand. His character has been approached with increasing unfairness for a long time. This was many seasons in the making.

I was so happy that Catherine was going to make an appearance in the 300th ep. and now she's only coming to take Nick away:shifty:

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I cannot believe they let him leave....

13. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

I hope this will be like 2004 when he was back before he even left. :(
    I'm sure it's not their overall intention to let him leave... Maybe some time without him will show how much they need him. The show is too focused on D.B., Finn, and Morgan already I cant imagine loosing another original..

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

The story has certainly hit the news. Doing a Google search on George's name comes up with 6 different news items. All basically say the same thing that has been reported here. The only one that has added something different is an article by The Inquisitor that mentions Jennifer Esposito's spat with CBS and her time on Blue Bloods. Jennifer had some issues with her health and asked for reduced time on the show. She never appeared again. Hopefully this won't happen with George.

15. Smokey

Even if he comes back, it won't be the same. They won't change things like he wanted and god knows they won't write anything good for him after this. I wonder if it was the "forbidden relationship" that he was fighting. In any case, we agree with you and support you, George!