RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,431
Members: 11,305
Currently online: 47
Newest member: midomidi2013

Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   Talk CSI > Break Room > General TV & Media

General TV & Media What ELSE are you watching?

Old October 12 2011, 11:47 PM   #1
GregNickRyanFan
Holographic Moderator

Location: GregNickRyanFan - with Greg, Ryan, Nicky, Jake & Adam- or w/ Dean, Cas, Sam & Gabe in the Impala
Last Man Standing - (new Tim Allen sitcom)

Did anyone watch this yesterday? I thought it was pretty good. I loved when he said "it's good to be home". That was a nod to being back on ABC (where Home Improvement was). I wonder if Richard Karn will show up eventually lol.

Did anyone get the ages of the girls? (Btw, its kind of funny that on his last sitcom he had three boys and on this new one he has three girls lol) I know they said Mandy is 17... but is Kristin supposed to be older or what? She and Mandy really look like they could be sisters lol. I think they said the youngest girl is 14, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I thought the show was funny. The baby proofing stuff was hilarious... especially the mom not being able to lift the lid on the toilet lol.
Old October 15 2011, 05:30 AM   #2
Ladybronco
Pathologist

Re: Last Man Standing - (new Tim Allen sitcom)

I loved Home Improvement, so I tivo'd this, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
I'm glad to hear you liked it so far. I'll try and check back in once I've seen it to give my thoughts.

So far, my favorite line from the promo is the daughter saying (I'm paraphrasing) OMG, are we poor? and Tim saying back, Well you are, we're doing extremely well
Ladybronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19 2011, 06:05 PM   #3
GregNickRyanFan
Holographic Moderator

Location: GregNickRyanFan - with Greg, Ryan, Nicky, Jake & Adam- or w/ Dean, Cas, Sam & Gabe in the Impala
Re: Last Man Standing - (new Tim Allen sitcom)

I cracked up when Boyd said "that's stupid" at the daycare place. It was just funny hearing a kid that age say that lol. I missed a bit of the episode because I was unloading the car from the trip, but I am really enjoying this show.