RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,361
Posts: 1,203,141
Members: 11,288
Currently online: 59
Newest member: martyrock


Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   Talk CSI > Break Room > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Off Topic discussion with Talk CSI regulars.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 9 2012, 03:44 PM   #256
ForestAngel
Witness
 
ForestAngel's Avatar
 
Location: On the train of darkness heading to hidden depths of hollow woods
View ForestAngel's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Why the hell can't the construction crew keep the noise to a low level? I do not like the noise when i'm trying to sort out my rp characters and trying to think of new topics with them..
__________________
ForestAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 04:46 PM   #257
mulder42
Coroner
 
mulder42's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Originally Posted by BlueDiamondStar View Post
Dear TV channels,
please wouldn't it make sense to stop that damn tradition of showing Titanic every year at the same day?
We got the point already!
I'm now gonna miss one more Tuesday and it makes two Miami episodes already

And I'm gonna miss one Thursday too, because of that damn voting discussion, on top of one already!
And what do you think I need more to know about that DAMN voting? Not me nor not my family and those around me! A DAMN waste of airtime for USELESS garbage!

AND THAT MAKES ME MISS YET ANOTHER MENTALIST EPISODE

MY TWO FAVE TV SHOWS!!!
GRRR
Okay, I guess I'm confused...you're saying you missed episodes of CSI: Miami and The Mentalist because your channel aired Titanic instead?
__________________
"...because we know that beneath that mountain, lies his grave." --Horatio to reporters, CSI: Miami (Broken, Season 1, October 28th, 2002)
mulder42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 05:35 PM   #258
ForestAngel
Witness
 
ForestAngel's Avatar
 
Location: On the train of darkness heading to hidden depths of hollow woods
View ForestAngel's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Really hate this block of trying to figure a goddamn topic on NY forum but it's hard * throws cup at screen *
__________________
ForestAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 09:00 PM   #259
BlueDiamondStar
Coroner
 
BlueDiamondStar's Avatar
 
Location: under the carpet
View BlueDiamondStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via AIM to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via MSN to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via Yahoo to BlueDiamondStar
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Originally Posted by mulder42 View Post
Originally Posted by BlueDiamondStar View Post
Dear TV channels,
please wouldn't it make sense to stop that damn tradition of showing Titanic every year at the same day?
We got the point already!
I'm now gonna miss one more Tuesday and it makes two Miami episodes already

And I'm gonna miss one Thursday too, because of that damn voting discussion, on top of one already!
And what do you think I need more to know about that DAMN voting? Not me nor not my family and those around me! A DAMN waste of airtime for USELESS garbage!

AND THAT MAKES ME MISS YET ANOTHER MENTALIST EPISODE

MY TWO FAVE TV SHOWS!!!
GRRR
Okay, I guess I'm confused...you're saying you missed episodes of CSI: Miami and The Mentalist because your channel aired Titanic instead?

Yeah next Tuesday is Titanic from 9pm to 12pm straight and after the film they'll show only White Collar. So actually I'm missing another Miami episode (last week was anniversary concert for beloved musician) and also another House episode, because last week's concert.

And next week I'll be missing Mentalist episode due to Voting Discussion for two hours, making one Mentalist episode and possibly Vampire Diaries episode amis.

Sorry for confusion.

And I really hate this return of that annoying tv show television will put back on old timeslot after break, that'll make everything step 30 mins later and will cause me to choose Mentalist over Bones on Thursday because of 10mins difference between programmes. I so hate those national tv shows. they're taking away precious timeslot plus are totally stupid and makes no sense.
BlueDiamondStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 09:13 PM   #260
Mac&Adam Fan
Pathologist
 
Mac&Adam Fan's Avatar
 
Location: Southern California
View Mac&Adam Fan's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

You don't give me enough time to do my job and now I can't finish somethings because I have to clean up the mess at the registers.

Don't get on me for not being able to complete my jobs because I only work less than 2 and a half hours.
Mac&Adam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 09:16 PM   #261
ForestAngel
Witness
 
ForestAngel's Avatar
 
Location: On the train of darkness heading to hidden depths of hollow woods
View ForestAngel's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Why can't normal people take the friggin' hint and play nice but no it seems like a hard task to do but yet it screws up.
__________________
ForestAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 09:21 PM   #262
mulder42
Coroner
 
mulder42's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Originally Posted by BlueDiamondStar View Post
Yeah next Tuesday is Titanic from 9pm to 12pm straight and after the film they'll show only White Collar. So actually I'm missing another Miami episode (last week was anniversary concert for beloved musician) and also another House episode, because last week's concert.

And next week I'll be missing Mentalist episode due to Voting Discussion for two hours, making one Mentalist episode and possibly Vampire Diaries episode amis.

Sorry for confusion.
Not cool. If you don't mind me asking: where are you located and what channel do you watch those 2 particular shows on? [Send me a PM if you don't wish to share here.]
__________________
"...because we know that beneath that mountain, lies his grave." --Horatio to reporters, CSI: Miami (Broken, Season 1, October 28th, 2002)
mulder42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9 2012, 09:29 PM   #263
Mac&Adam Fan
Pathologist
 
Mac&Adam Fan's Avatar
 
Location: Southern California
View Mac&Adam Fan's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

To the bus company: Why did you have to change bus drivers? Now this driver, seems to leave the stop to early and the schedule says 7:04, it's supposed to leave that stop. I have not been late to work but I can't depend on the back up plan just in case it doesn't show up.
Mac&Adam Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 10 2012, 04:16 PM   #264
ForestAngel
Witness
 
ForestAngel's Avatar
 
Location: On the train of darkness heading to hidden depths of hollow woods
View ForestAngel's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Why is it so hard for you to include in topics? No you just do it yourself without considering others on the site you jumped up moron so next time tread carefully as the ice is thin. God what the heck is your damn problem?

Uh hello try to play nice without chucking toys outta the pram !!!
__________________
ForestAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11 2012, 01:43 PM   #265
Hollyyo
CSI Level Two
 
Hollyyo's Avatar
 
Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
View Hollyyo's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to Hollyyo
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Ugh. My heart is aching.... I thought things were perfect with you and I even felt L but apparently I'm not right for you... UGHHHHH!!!!!! I'll never be able to know when a guy is being sincere now... Bc I really believed you were feeling the same.... What sucks is you never did anything wrong or hurtful so I have no reason to be mean and move on.... But at least we're going to still be hanging out... I'll just have to L you from afar... ;( it's better than never seeing you. You're one of my favorite people. I like everything about you.

Roommate: The oven alarm was beeping for over an hour last night (I thought it was someone's alarm) and you were snoring just a few feet away!!! I finally found out what it was and found a burnt pizza in the oven... Fire hazard much?!

Girls on campus: WHY ARE YOU ALL CLONES?! The whole "big t-shirt with leggings (or Nike shorts) and tennis shoes with a polo ball cap" look is not cute. That trend started from girls who wore that after wild nights.... It's not cute... If 1 or 2 people wore that outfit I wouldn't think anything of it... BUT ALL OF YOU DO! Grow a personality please.

Self: Eat. It's been 3 days going on 4. Even if you feel sick. If he knew you weren't eating from being upset he would probably be very embarrassed.
(disclaimer: I do not have an eating disorder, I just can't eat when I'm upset because my stomach constantly cramps up)

To racist teacher: if you're so concerned about people being racist against YOUR race, stop being racist against mine. That makes no sense. It's ok to be white, it's ok to be black. It's ok to be anything. It's not ok to fill your twitter page (yes, I found it) with racist remarks. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences with white people, but we are not all like that.... I, for one, am 100% anti-racism. But you probably won't see that because you're judging me based on other people. And I'm sure you don't know I'm part Jewish, so I've done a lot of studying on the topic of racism.

To self again: get over this sadness at least for a little bit so you can go buy some orange juice. You're coming down with a cold. Maybe force yourself to do other things too and save the crying for later when no one is around. You shouldn't be crying anyway, life is perfect other than the fact you can't be with him anymore. AT LEAST we will still be friends. Everyone says that, but we already have plans. I'll just cling to that.

Ok. Rant over.
__________________
Hollyyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11 2012, 04:45 PM   #266
mrsjrewing
CSI Level One
 
mrsjrewing's Avatar
 
Location: Somewhere between Criminal Minds And CSI NY
View mrsjrewing's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

I hate when I do everything I am told to do and then people go back on what they said they would do. I just want to scream.
__________________
My Icon was made by fatalze.
mrsjrewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11 2012, 06:27 PM   #267
BlueDiamondStar
Coroner
 
BlueDiamondStar's Avatar
 
Location: under the carpet
View BlueDiamondStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via AIM to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via MSN to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via Yahoo to BlueDiamondStar
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Originally Posted by mulder42 View Post
Originally Posted by BlueDiamondStar View Post
Yeah next Tuesday is Titanic from 9pm to 12pm straight and after the film they'll show only White Collar. So actually I'm missing another Miami episode (last week was anniversary concert for beloved musician) and also another House episode, because last week's concert.

And next week I'll be missing Mentalist episode due to Voting Discussion for two hours, making one Mentalist episode and possibly Vampire Diaries episode amis.

Sorry for confusion.
Not cool. If you don't mind me asking: where are you located and what channel do you watch those 2 particular shows on? [Send me a PM if you don't wish to share here.]
Of course I don't mind.
I'm located in a 'cave' called Latvia in a capital city Riga, in the so called Baltic states.

I'm watching on tv3 (Miami) and LNT (Mentalist). On tv3 they'll be airing Titanic on Tuesday and on LNT Debates about voting on Thursday.

that's just UGH

---

Mom's cousin! READ MY TEXTS FULLY AND REPLY TO ALL OF MY QUESTIONS, PLEASE!

---

PHONE BEHAVE!

---

LUCK- SHOW UP PLEASE WHEN I ASK YOUR ASSISTANCE!


---

^^Hollyyo, I feel for you.

Sounds like you're having tough time.

Gett better soon
BlueDiamondStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11 2012, 07:35 PM   #268
ForestAngel
Witness
 
ForestAngel's Avatar
 
Location: On the train of darkness heading to hidden depths of hollow woods
View ForestAngel's Twitter Profile
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Why the hell is my pc acting up?

BEHAVE you SOB
__________________
ForestAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12 2012, 06:46 PM   #269
BlueDiamondStar
Coroner
 
BlueDiamondStar's Avatar
 
Location: under the carpet
View BlueDiamondStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via AIM to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via MSN to BlueDiamondStar Send a message via Yahoo to BlueDiamondStar
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Dear guy on that Qeep chat,

ARE YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT?
I KNOW YOUR ENGLISH IS TERRIBLY BAD BUT THEN AT LEAST OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK WHO AND WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU SAY AND WHO YOU SAY THINGS TO!

IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO USE THAT 'CONVERSATIONS' BUTTON TO CHECK OUT PREVIOUS TOPICS!

AND STOP THE HELL SENDING TEN MILLION QMS SIMULTANEOUSLY!

I'M TERRIBLY PISSED OFF BY YOUR ATTICS!



uhh feels better already.
BlueDiamondStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13 2012, 06:34 PM   #270
mulder42
Coroner
 
mulder42's Avatar
 
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Re: The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Originally Posted by Hollyyo View Post
To racist teacher: if you're so concerned about people being racist against YOUR race, stop being racist against mine. That makes no sense. It's ok to be white, it's ok to be black. It's ok to be anything. It's not ok to fill your twitter page (yes, I found it) with racist remarks. I'm sorry if you've had bad experiences with white people, but we are not all like that.... I, for one, am 100% anti-racism. But you probably won't see that because you're judging me based on other people. And I'm sure you don't know I'm part Jewish, so I've done a lot of studying on the topic of racism.
Your teacher should be reported. Let the 'higher-ups' know of this person's Twitter page.

Originally Posted by BlueDiamondStar View Post
Of course I don't mind.
I'm located in a 'cave' called Latvia in a capital city Riga, in the so called Baltic states.

I'm watching on tv3 (Miami) and LNT (Mentalist). On tv3 they'll be airing Titanic on Tuesday and on LNT Debates about voting on Thursday.

that's just UGH
So sorry about this, BDS. I thought maybe you were in the U.S., so I thought this was strange. You should send that station an email to complain. It probably won't help, but you might feel better afterwards.
__________________
"...because we know that beneath that mountain, lies his grave." --Horatio to reporters, CSI: Miami (Broken, Season 1, October 28th, 2002)
mulder42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
rant

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.