Will Grissom Visit 'CSI' This Season?

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 6, 2011.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

Former leading man William Petersen reprised his role as Gil Grissom in “The Two Mrs Grissoms” during CSI: Crime Scene Investigation’s eleventh season, but the character only appeared via Skype during the episode. Is it possible that he’ll come back during season 12? “Listen, every year we go to Billy—it’s sort of like a pilgrimage—to [...]

More...

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'd like to see Grissom come back, but only if it makes narrative sense - that being said, I'm sure the actor wouldn't return if it didn't. :lol: It would be great if he came back before Catherine left. :)

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'd love to see him back on the show but I think it would be pointless to bring him back just for some cheesy GSR scenes...
    Being there for Catherine's final episode would be great though.

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

It would be very easy to find a storyline that made 'narrative sense' to get Grissom back in Vegas. Since his wife and mother live/work there, there's plenty of personal reasons for Grissom to show up. And if they wanted to make it a professional one, just have a case involving bugs where they need an expert witness occur round about the time Grissom is in the vicinity. Easy.

5. aaronfalin

aaronfalin Dead on Arrival

Sorry, I know this is an old thread, but I was searching for a "Who would you like to see come back" on the CSI (Vegas) board and found this thread. I hope beyond measure that Grissom would come back for a few episodeS in more than just Skype version. I see rumors of him helping send Catherine off into the sunset but I think most fans want to see more of him on a much more regular basis.

There are so many non-GSR story lines he could be used in...

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I would want him to come back for Catherine, since I don't believe GSR exists. Whatever he has with Sara should happen off-screen. Wish Catherine well in her new life, catch up with the team, then he can go back to his bugs. :lol: