A Demon's Fate ( Evil Mac )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Title : A Demon's Fate ( Crossover - Miami & NY )
    Rating : Scenes of violence and swearing
    Pairing : Mac/Kayla/Ryan
    Others : Miami & NY team
    Summary : Mac Taylor was in a sucessful relationship with Kayla but Mac snaps and what happens next isnt gonna be pretty.. So read to see what happens in the story... Starts off nice but then it goes wrong....

Chapter One

New York was Mac Taylor's home and it had been a few years since Claire died in the World Trade Centre in 2001 and Mac never got over her death and for Mac, it proved hard to move on and find someone else but Mac didnt expect to fall for Kayla Monroe and Mac felt the same feelings that he had when he first met Claire all those years ago, Mac never thought he would find someone else again but that changed when he met Kayla in a pub and she was performing with friends when Mac and Danny saw them and Mac kept his eyes on the singer the whole way through the song..

After Kayla and friends had finished their song, they went to the bar to order a drink when Mac walked up to the girls and tells them " You both sounded great and do you have this as a career?" and Kayla tells Mac " No but we perform here and around New York at different places and it's a lot of fun and sorry but uh who are you?" and Mac laughs then tells her " I'm Mac Taylor what's your's?" and Kayla tells Mac " I'm Kayla Monroe " and both Mac and Kayla shake hands while Danny was watching to see if Mac still had the pulling power and Mac asks " Wanna go out sometime?", Kayla tells Mac " Sure and when are you thinking?" and Mac then replies " How about now?" and Kayla nods then tells her friend Sophia that she's heading off with Mac and Sophia nods and eyes Danny up..

Kayla and Mac head out of the pub and head to Mac's apartment and once inside the apartment, Kayla asks " What kind of job do you do to have a place like this?" and then Mac tells Kayla " I work for the NYPD Crime Lab ", to which Kayla smiles at Mac who kisses Kayla, then responds to Mac's soft kiss and Mac keeps a gentle hold of Kayla in his strong arms and Mac then leads Kayla down to his bedroom and they end up in bed together and Kayla snuggles into Mac who then asks " Will you be my girlfriend?" and Kayla looks up at Mac and tells him " Of course, i'd love to" and both Mac and Kayla seal their new relationship with a kiss..

How will things go between Mac & Kayla??

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  2. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

This is good :D can't wait for more

3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Update will be tomorrow and just wait until you see what i've got coming up

4. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Two

Mac and Kayla woke up the next day and Mac looked over and saw Kayla wrapped up next to him and it makes Mac smile that he's started a brand new relationship wiith Kayla and for Mac, he knew that somehow that Kayla wouldnt be able to leave him and Mac knew what he was gonna do but had to decide when it was gonna happen first and Mac was gonna get Kayla to trust him..

Kayla notices a photo of a woman in the livingroom and Kayla asks Mac " Who's she?" and Mac admits " It's Claire and she died in the World Trade Centre in 2001 " and Kayla's shocked about what Mac has revealed about Claire and then Kayla gives Mac a hug who then grabs Kayla's wrist tightly to which Kayla tries to break free from Mac's strong grip but realises that Mac's too strong and Kayla asks Mac " Why are you doing this?" and Mac looks at Kayla with an evil look and Mac drags Kayla back towards their room and once inside, Mac throws Kayla onto the bed and Mac then gets on the bed and does the unthinkable to Kayla who couldnt speak as Mac had hurt her and then Mac laughs while Kayla struggles underneath Mac who warns Kayla " Dont you fucking ever tell anyone about this"..

Kayla nods and Mac smiles at Kayla who softly had tears rolling down her cheeks and Mac rubs Kayla's tears away and whispers " I'm sorry " but Kayla wonders if Mac will hurt her again, then Mac leaves the room to think about what happened between himself and Kayla which wasnt pretty and Mac knew how evil he had been to Kayla during the attack and Mac didnt know how to feel afterwards and knew that maybe Kayla had been scared the whole way through the rape and Mac starts to feel guilty about it..

A few hours later Mac was out on the balcony looking at the view when Kayla finds Mac outside and walks over to Mac and asks " Why did you do that?" and Mac looks around at Kayla and admits " I dont know why i did that and i dont wanna lose you", and Kayla realises that Mac's scared to be heartbroken again after losing Claire and Kayla tells Mac " I know and you gotta learn to love again and be nice to me but i dont wanna go through that again" and Mac wraps his left arm round Kayla who sighs softly against Mac's chest..

Is Mac gonna be nice or naughty??

5. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Naughty. Definately naughty. I suppose.
    Wow is this the evil one?
    I already was like, "wow... wow... wow... woooow!" It during the last chapter.
    Wow :eek:

6. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

^^ Yeah evil Mac fic

7. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Three

Mac asks Kayla " You wont leave me will you?" and Kayla tells Mac " Only if you dont hurt me again" and Mac nods but deep down Mac knew he was gonna make things worse for Kayla and Mac knew that he was gonna do some serious damage to Kayla and for Mac it would set him for being the boss with Kayla who had no idea what Mac would do next..

That night Mac put his plan into action and Mac takes Kayla into the bedroom and Mac takes out his cuffs and handcuffs Kayla to bed and then Mac smirks at Kayla who asks "Why have you done this?" and Mac looks at Kayla and growls " I dont want to let go but this is what i'm gonna do to you" and Mac grabs Kayla's white top and rips it off then removes everything else and Mac grabs his gun and sets it next to the bed while Kayla looks scared and Mac proceeds to leave cuts on Kayla's chest and suddenly Mac reaches for the knife and holds it up to Kayla's neck and Kayla slowly swallows and looks at Mac who's hurting Kayla like he did that morning and Kayla begs Mac to stop..

Mac doesnt stop harming Kayla and then Mac slices Kayla's cheek with the knife in one swipe and Kayla screams but Mac slaps her hard with such force and Kayla shuts her eyes to block out the pain that Mac was doing and an hour later Kayla opened her eyes and noticed that she was alone and Kayla got up to check the damage and walked into the bathroom to see the cut across her cheekbone and the cuts to her chest and arms which Kayla whimpered at softly and Kayla opens the bathroom door and heads into the apartment to find Mac in the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hands and Mac looks up and sees Kayla's face and Mac admits " I'm sorry for that please forgive me" and Kayla looks at Mac and tells him " You promised that you wouldnt hurt me again but you did and how can i forgive you for this?"

Mac shrugs his shoulders and pleads " Dont walk away please " and Kayla shrugs her shoulders and admits " I dont know " then Mac sniffles and gets up from his chair and walks over to Kayla and looks into her eyes and admits " I dont want to lose you and i need you here", Kayla sighs and asks Mac " Why have you become so angry and hurting me like this?" and Mac admits " I never got over losing Claire and you are still here with me and i'll try to make you trust and love me"..

Does Kayla walk away from Mac or does she stay??

8. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Woooow :eek:
    You really enjoy catching me off guard lol. This really was unexpected.
    Whoo I wonder about my "devilish Flack" hmm... Will be hard to compete, lol ;)
    Yuhh, and then I think how Ryan will be involved... Kayla runs to Miami and meets him and Mac's going after her...
    Or maybe Ryan visits NY and runs into Kayla and Mac attacks him for that...
    *gives Gibbs-head-slap to muse*
    Yup, ideas swirling. He he he :evilgrin:

9. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Oh just wait and see how Ryan appears and what happens as i've got ideas floating around

10. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Four

Kayla decided not to stay with Mac and for Kayla, she knew that it was gonna be hard to get away from Mac's evil clutches and Kayla knew that it wouldnt be easy but she had to try and get away and maybe Kayla could try and break free from Mac but would Kayla manage to get away?..

It had been a few days since the attack and Mac had a rare day off from the NYPD and was at home with Kayla who tells Mac " I cant be with you anymore " which shocks Mac who asks " Why?", then Kayla informs Mac " After what you've done to me over recent months and i dont need it or you anymore" to which Mac raises his left hand and brings it down hard against Kayla's cheekbone which makes a sore crack and Kayla puts her hand to her cheek and Mac just laughs at what he had done and Kayla yells " It's not funny!!!" but Mac walks over to Kayla and slams her up against the wall tightly and Mac looks at Kayla with an evil glint in his eyes and Kayla begs Mac " Dont do this to your unborn child"..

Mac steps back and asks " Are you serious?" and Kayla tells Mac " Yeah and i dont even know if i want to keep it " and then Mac realises how stupid he's been and begs Kayla " Dont lose my child please i'm begging you" and there's a knock at the door and Mac goes to answer it while Kayla packs up her stuff and Mac opens the door to find Don Flack and Stella Bonasera stood there and Mac invites them inside where they discover Kayla packed with some injuries and Don looks at Kayla who runs out of the apartment with Don following behind and Don gently asks " What happened?" and Kayla admits " Mac's been doing this over the past few months and i'm getting away from him as i aint safe here"..

Don goes and tells Stella " I'm gonna get Kayla checked over and you talk with Mac" and Stella agrees to find out the truth from Mac while Don takes Kayla to the local hospital to be checked out and Kayla finds out that her baby is fine and then Kayla asks Don " Could you help me get out of New York and away from Mac?" and Don agrees to help Kayla get out of New York..

Stella asks Mac " What happened?" and Mac shamefully admits " I've been abusive to Kayla for the past three or so months and she's pregnant cos i raped her ", Stella's shocked by Mac's confession and Stella asks " Why?" and Mac tells Stella " I havent gotten over Claire and i know that i shouldnt of done what i did to Kayla but i do regret it"..

Where will Kayla go and will Mac find her and do more damage??

11. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I don't really know much about CSI: NY, but overall it's seems like a great start for a story. Good luck completing it, Kaunis.:)

12. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and there's a lot more to come from this plus a major scene to impact the story

13. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Chapter Five

Kayla heads to Miami with her unborn child and Flack calls Horatio to ask him to look after Kayla and so Horatio agrees to look after Kayla who arrives in Miami two hours later and meets Horatio who takes Kayla back to his beach house and once back at Horatio's place, Horatio asks " What happened to you?" and Kayla admits to Horatio " Mac did all this to me over the past few months but i left to try and protect myself and my baby"..

Mac had no idea where Don had taken Kayla and so Mac was worried about the future of his unborn child and Mac hoped that Kayla would keep his baby and Mac wasnt sure if he would ever get the chance to be a father and Mac wasnt too happy with what Don had done but there was a secret that was well hidden from Mac who didnt know that Kayla and Don were related as half brother and sister..

Horatio took Kayla into the crime lab where Horatio allowed Kayla to meet the team and Kayla caught Ryan's eye and Ryan smiles at Kayla who smiles back at Ryan in the breakroom and Horatio asks Kayla " How you feeling?" and Kayla admits to Horatio "I'm ok and glad to be away from Mac"..

Ryan wonders why Kayla is glad to be away from Mac then sees the injuries and realises what happened to Kayla and it tore Ryan up inside and Ryan hoped that maybe he could be with Kayla but Ryan had no idea if he had a chance with Kayla as she had just gotten out of an abusive relationship with Mac from New York and Ryan finds Kayla outside and walks over and asks " You ok?" and Kayla looks up at Ryan and admits " Well sort of and suppose you know what happened to me" and Ryan nods then asks " Would you give me a chance?"..

Will Kayla give Ryan a chance??

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow I really missed a bit.
    Great that she got away. I almost expected smth like an attack.
    Wow Flack's a half brother? That's interesting.
    I'd say she'll try to give Ryan a chance

15. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

What makes you think that Kayla will give Ryan a chance?