George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Raynn, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Congrats on winning ladybronco :)

and Happy Anniversary :)

my first set of blue before I head to bed :)

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, here they are. I had to a picture of the announcement because I'm not figuring out how to use the scanner on my laptop. ;)

So these'll work until someone can scan it. :D

The annoucement

The pic and yes it was in b/w.

3. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thank you Speedy. :adore:

Ladybronco, I almost picked blue instead of white - it's my favorite color too. :lol:

first set of blue:
    one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

Susan

5. Jacquie

I see :)

and thank you :)

George and Monika look extremely happy :) as the way it should be :)

my second set of blue

seven
    eight
    nine
    ten
    eleven
    twelve

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks again to Kath for the head's up and to Speedy for being...speedy...and posting the pic! :)

I went ahead and scanned it. Here is the original pic with the text, and here is just the pic after I blurred it a little to take out the magazine pixels.

I think they look great! Looks like his suit is maybe grey? And I agree...I think it was a good move to go with the clean look rather than the scruffier one we sometimes see in the summer. :)

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

No, thank you for scanning it. :D

8. blackflag

9. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You're all welcome for the scans. :)

Congrats on your win, ladybronco, and on your anniversary! :) I think there is still time to get a set in.

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

11. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Good evening ladies! Nick enjoyed helping us celebrate our anniversary, and thanks to you all for the good wishes! I know it's a little early, but I thought it best to help Nick get packed for his trip before we saddled up for our moonlight ride. I wanted him to stay, but thought it only fair not to keep him so late tonight :devil:

Speedy and Smokey, thanks again for posting the wedding pic!

Ok, on to the runners up:

Smokey squeaked in with time to spare to post this lovely shot. :drool:
    Blackflag also knows what I like, and tried really hard to get Nick back with buzz and blue combined! :adore:
    Raynn had two Georgeous shots that nearly got her Nick back quite soon! [​IMG]

but Nick is heading off to the other end of Canada to Jacquie thanks to
    this unseen to me before shot and this droolworthy pic. :drool:

Have fun with Nick, he'll be happy to leave our heat and humidity I'm sure :lol:

ETA: Since Jacquie was a bit indisposed earlier this evening, Nick stuck around and we just got back from a wonderful moonlight ride! Finishing up now with a beer for relaxation. I might be a bit sore tomorrow though, since it's been too hot to ride these past couple of months. Now that it's gotten late, Nick has taken off and should be on your doorstep by morning Jacquie :devil:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  12. Jacquie

Thanks ladybronco :) Nick was here bright and early with my morning cuppa :) and I was not so much indisposed as I'd been on the computer enough last night and was needing some down time so I'm glad you and Nick enjoyed the ride :)

and that picture you hadn't seen before is from season 8's Two and A Half Deaths :)

So new theme and by that I'm meaning a theme we haven't done before :D and if it bombs I'll blame Smokey for planting the idea in my head :D :lol: The theme is going to be TV Shows and/or Movies. And by that I mean pick a TV show and post a pic. eg: White Collar, Bonanza, or Meet The Press. 12 pics in about 24 hours :)

now in case you're wanting to play but not have to think of some titles here are some you could use:

The Dog Whisper
    All In the Family
    Emergency
    Bonanza
    Green Acres
    White Collar
    Meet The Press
    Monday Night Football
    Lord of the Ring
    Hoarders

and I'm sure there are many more. I actually don't watch a lot of TV so I'm not intuned with all the shows that are on.

13. blackflag

Congrats Jacquie. :)

You don't watch much TV! Right now I watch Hawaii 5-O, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, CSI, & Flashpoint. :p If I give something where you wonder what it is - it's probably from the 80's (or older!) when I had something for every night of the week. :lol:

first set:
    Vega$
    Riptide
    Flashpoint
    Friends
    S.W.A.T.
    Hoarders

Susan

14. Jacquie

I used to watch lots of TV and I do recognize some of the shows you posted. I loved Vega$. Anything with Robert Urich was worth watching :)

I currently watch Hawaii 5-0, both NCIS's, CSI and CSI:New York. I never got into Criminal Minds but I do understand it's an excellent show.

15. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Good morning ladies! Just checking in briefly. :)
    Great theme Jacquie, I'll have to come back later to post though. I know the feeling about the computer on occasion.

The moonlight ride was awesome, the weather perfect. The moon came up just right to transition from dusk to moonlight. Sometimes it comes up too late to make a ride worthwhile. :p

OMG, Blackflag, I haven't thought about Riptide in ages, I used to watch that religiously :lol:

On the other hand, I was just explaining about the show Vega$ to my son, in a 6 degrees kind of way. He had just seen S.W.A.T. with Colin Farrell and I explained that it was a remake of the Robert Urich show and he's like "who?" and that led me to tell him about Vega$ and Spenser for Hire :lol:

Gotta run for now! The guys have a Gunfighter show today, so I'll have the afternoon free to myself ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.