Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You Have Entered The Season 11 Spoiler Lab Part 5. STOP Or Be Spoiled! :eek:

**As per usual, please take a moment to refresh yourselves with the guidelines for this thread.**

Welcome to the Season 11 Spoiler Lab Part 5! Previous parts are located here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4. Just like all of the other Spoiler Labs, Smokey & DJRideout ask that you read, remember, and respect the following regarding this thread.

This thread is for the discussion of spoilers regarding future episodes, story-lines, and characters as they relate to the current season in the US. This thread has nothing to do with the actors/actresses themselves, ship discussions in general, or past episodes. Each of these have their own respective threads and/or forums. Some comparison to past episodes is fine as long as it follows the line of your current discussion, but don't let it dominate.

What Should I Know About Spoilers?

Spoiler Code Boxes:

• Not needed! The warning is already in the thread title. You may discuss freely here. :)

Copyrights, Sites, & Pictures:

• Posting a spoiler word for word is not allowed. We ask that you put it in a short summary of your own words. Otherwise, you can just post a short description and then link to the site for the rest (as long as it's not one of the sites we are not allowed to link to...see below).

• Some places prefer that you not link to them for the spoilers. You are not allowed to mention or link to places such as SpoilerTV. You are also not allowed to link to or mention casting sides, and do not quote any portions of scripts here. Copyright violations will be edited and or removed.

• Spoiler pictures should be placed in the spoiler picture thread, not here.

Shipper Discussion:

• Shipper discussion is allowed in this thread only as it pertains to a particular episode/spoiler. All other ship discussion should be done in the Shipper Central forum.
    Episode Threads:

• If there is already a discussion thread up for an episode, please discuss that episode in that thread, as this is for future episodes. This thread is for Las Vegas spoilers only. Any Spoilers for Miami or New York belong in their respective forums.
    And last but not least, please remember that spoilers are subject to change and should only be considered as a guide to what could be happening in that episode, and not what will happen. :)

If you have any problems or questions, especially about citing sources and what you can/cannot post, please do not hesitate to contact one of your friendly LV mods, Smokey or DJRideout.

Remember... please respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course, have FUN. :thumbsup: Let the conversing continue!

2. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm first? Woo Hoo!

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Congratulations for the new thread!!I don't believe we have reached our 5th spoiler thread!!I guess time passes really fast in this forum!!

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

The discussion thread for the upcoming episode 'Cello and Goodbye' is now up and all discussions regarding this episode can now be done there. Thanks! :)

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

6. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm not really sure if physical resemblance is something the casting directors put a lot of priority on. And since Harnois and Marc Vann are not related, I would say that no, there really isn't a resemblance.

But if this is that important, you could write it off by saying the character takes after her mother. :lol:

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This is from the current edition of Entertainment Weekly:

8. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm interested to see how exactly they go about conjuring up memories of Warrick. :shifty:

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Oh good some spoilers for the Spoiler Thread 5 :)

Memories of Warrick huh? That sounds a bit more interesting

What goes on with Ray with killing Haskell, will remind the others of what happened with Warrick and Gedda is my guess

Glad to hear that Paul will stay :)

Last edited: May 2, 2011
  10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

I am wondering exactly what they mean when CM says the team didn't back Warrick up. Nick nearly shot McKeen before he came to his senses, so is that considered not backing up Warrick? If he HAD, would the team have been on Nick's side then?

Very interesting.......

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:scream::brickwall::scream: I only hope they at least drop all of the crazy Ray backstory after Haskell's gone and just move forward with him as a normal part of the team.

I kind of get what they are saying about what happened with Warrick. Remember there were real suspicions about his involvement in what was going on with Gedda. And then Warrick went off on his own with the investigation and ended up being the one who got killed for it. :(

So I'm seeing this as them not wanting a repeat of that...that they won't just tell Ray to let it go...that they will help him see it through to the end.

12. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I can see that. You know, learn from past mistakes, but didn't another spoiler suggest that there was suppose to be tension between the team? Or something like leaving the team being divided?? Or was I just dreaming that?

I also hope that if LF stays on for next season, that the show will go back to the ensemble style. That this whole Raskell fiasco is over and done with. Granted, I don't think I would mind seeing the possibilities of an inquiry, if there is one (as long as it's only for an episode....two at most)....for the fact it will be the conclusion in this scenario.

Then they could perhaps concentrate on Marg and her eventual departure....and do that right.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

YES, PLEASE CBS SINCE LF WILL STAY, END RASKELL, DO NOT DRAG OUT HASKELL'S DEATH WITH A TRIAL

LET'S GET THINGS BACK TO NORMAL.

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG, thank's Shane this totally made my day, will he or won't he, was upsetting me.. this is such great news:bolian::bolian::bolian: I'm so thrilled and happy:lol: YIPEE I was the voice of doom, but he loves it and I love him... and wasn't sure if this would happen.. but thank goodness it did. So, Mr. news reporter Shane when will they ink this deal?

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Fine. Just please no more Haskell. And make CSI more ensemble! Is it that hard tptb? I think LF is a nice person and professional so he wouldn't mind having less focus and screentime.

Good job to CM convincing Marg to stay! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.