Stellas Leaving

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by paige4donmacdan, Aug 1, 2010.

?

Do You Want Stella To Leave ?

Poll closed Aug 31, 2010.
  1. Yes

13.6%
  2. No

65.9%
  3. Maybe

20.5%
  1. paige4donmacdan

paige4donmacdan Hit and Run

I was told the other day stella is going for definate and i dont how to feel would be a loss to the show ?? x:confused:

2. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I'm sure Sella Ward would be great to replace Stella the selfish I will not miss her

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm sad to see her leave the show but I think Sela Ward is going to be a good replacement.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

SW may be good but nothing will replace Stella. Even though SW is not suppose to be a replacement but an addition because Stella supposedly still exisits if your not a SW fan (no offense just dont know her is all) your just not going to jump on the "Fan wagon" I guess SW fans cant understand that, and trying to convince them too, just doesnt work. I can only imagine how the Lindsey fans or Mac or Danny or Flack or Hawkes fans would feel if there favorite character left they have all (but Lindsey of course) been with the show from the start. If Stella was not with it from the start maybe I would not feel so attached but she is SO very much a part of the family and Macs personal life as well from day one. Just expecting "oh bad so sad" and bring in someone new is insulting amoung other things. If money was a problem why bring on more expense? After all they were already rotating cast members last season:confused: This could have been an opportunity for those who still care about the show see more screen time for there favorites.

By Whom and where? I figured since they did not "kill her off" there is always hope but time moves on and so will her fans:(

5. paige4donmacdan

yer it was an interview my sister watched an she annonced her leaving in the next series do u reckon they will kill her of ??

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

They're not going to kill her off. They're gonna mention that she went to another city to work as a CSI.

7. paige4donmacdan

Do Think So Because they killed aden of even tho she was fired ??

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Was the interview Melina talking? What was the show do you know?

GNRF is right they are not planning on killing her off not at the moment anyway. They have announced she has taken a job in New Orleans like Mac has. Aidens character was killed off I think because the actress Vanessa Ferlito did not want to relocate to Los Angeles where they do the filming:)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

"Stella the selfish"??? where does that term come from???????????:confused::confused::confused:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I disagree very much with the term "replacement". Maybe in terms who will be in the main credits, yes
    But Jo won't be Stella Bonasera even tough i wouldn't midn if she had similarities with Stella;)

Sela is jus too good just to be happy with the idea of being a simply "replacement" . I believe she will build her own character with her own characteristics.
    Of course, fans will miss Stella because she built her own place and she made her own interactions with several characters (Flack and Sheldon will miss her around because they were the closest along with Mac) unique.

So i truly hope writers won't forget Stella because she won't be erased from fans' mind. Hopefully we will keep decent numbers:)

10. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ IA about the word "replacement". Obviously a lot depends on how well Jo's transition is handled, but I don't want to think of Stella as being "replaced" and I honestly don't believe Jo (or Sela Ward) has any intention of filling the gap -- I think her purpose would be more to create a place of her own.

Wouldn't call myself an SW fan (I haven't seen her in nearly enough to be sure), but she's done some amazing work so I'm excited about seeing it on CSI. I hate that Stella's leaving, but I don't think that means I also need to hate that Jo/Sela's coming in; or to forget about Stella if I decide I like Jo, too.

11. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I don't want Stella to leave but since it's Melina's decision to move on then I respect that. (I think I'm more pissed-off that Det. Angell was killed than Stella leaving.) I'm really looking forward to Jo's addition to the team. For me, no one can replace Stella. But I just hope the writers turn Jo into someone irreplaceable too.

12. paige4donmacdan

Well Thats All Good But She Must Of Known To Rlocate Thats The Price It Comes With Acting and im actually glad she going becaus eim not to keen on her character

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Do you mean Aidan or Stella?

14. paige4donmacdan

Stella lori i knw shes done it over the years but the way they have changed her attiude to her character has tarnished the respect i once had for her x

15. lovehiphugger

lovehiphugger Victim

IAM SAD THAT STELLA IS LEAVEING ITS ALL WAYS SAD WHEN ONE OF THE MAIN CAST LEAVE BUT I WISH HER THE BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I WISH SHE WOULD STAY AT THE SAME TIME CSI NEW YORK WITH OUT STELLA = :(