Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Um...Gimme a sec...Yeah the bar, new year, sure I remember. it;)
    Yep. It was also a great scene.:thumbsup: It was easy to read the feelings on his face and that tells again how good actor he is!:adore: Actually I always think that Gary talks often with his eyes.:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove:

I've heard a lot from the midnight clear but I haven't manage to saw the film myself. Does it tell a war or something? (I'm fancy in history!:lol:)

There's several adjectives that I could say about his "screaming" or "laughing"
    Cause it's cute:adore: and devilish:devil::evil: at the same time!

Somehow it makes me always feel hot everytime! :lol:

Check this interview. there's couple very funny moments! :lol: It's from the October 2008.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Mw8V3BNuE

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Happy bithday, MacsGirl!
    Sam, yeah, interview is so funny! OMG, when Kelly asks about Gary's skin, I want to be on her place!
    BTW, I like your new avvi

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, it's a WWII film, it's really good, and he's excellent in it. i was talking to udonna the other day about a scene that was deleted (it's on the dvd but not in the film) which was a real shame as it's almost as good as the screaming scene. for me any film that begins with gary screaming is automatically a good film!!:lol:

thanks for the interview - i'd seen it before but it's a good one, that skin bit is really cute too. regis always sounds like he has a cold. i just want season 8 to happen now so we can see mac throw his gloves away and dance :lol:

4. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

oh boy oh boy i get gifts already for my birthday wednesday, thuesday comes gary on tv again here with Humain Stain, i have seen it on dvd, but the dance scene with Hopkins is fun and sexy

@Sam you have a :drool: avvie

@Macsgirls happy birthday

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i don't think i'll get any gary/mac for my birthday :( it's in 10 days but i'll be in greece with probably no net access - i have some csi and one or two gary films on my iphone so i might watch one of those on the day, but that'll be it. my season 5 pt 1 dvd came today, that's my early birthday present, and i might watch one of the films later - i feel like poop today and i need cheering up or at least distracting from the headache/sore throat/earache etc :)

[/moan]

this is to make up for moaning (and it'll make me feel better too...!)

cute!
    [​IMG]

this is appropriate because if i have flu, he can look after me and not catch it as he's immune ;)
    [​IMG]

6. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great pics *lisasimpson*! I was about to ask to post some pics from the midnight clear but you beat me to it!:lol: Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

Stand...One of my favourites! :) Gary looks sooooo cute there! And that stubble at the times....is just... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Wow...you go to greece!:bolian: My friend was there in May and she said it was lovely, only she burned herself a bit..."Remember sunblock!";) My school starts in next Thursday. Summer went too fast I think and only month and I have history matriculation examination:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:...I'm nervous already!:lol:

When I look at that first pic. He reminds Harry S. Truman so much! Only maybe it's just me cause I've watched that film! :lol: But I think Gary looks a lot like him, without make up or such...:cool:

At least I remember Truman in the exam, thanks to Gary! :guffaw:

I made this just for fun! :lol: Look at resemblance, especially when Gary has glasses!:D

[​IMG]

This is a impressive pic The look on his face just begs to let him go!
    :lol::adore::adore::lol:
    [​IMG]

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great pics *lisasimpson*! I was about to ask to post some pics from the midnight clear but you beat me to it!:lol: Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

Stand...One of my favourites! :) Gary looks sooooo cute there! And that stubble at the times....is just... :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Wow...you go to greece!:bolian: My friend was there in May and she said it was lovely, only she burned herself a bit..."Remember sunblock!";) My school starts in next Thursday. Summer went too fast I think and only month and I have history matriculation examination:alienblush::alienblush::alienblush:...I'm nervous already!:lol:

When I look at that first pic. He reminds Harry S. Truman so much! Only maybe it's just me cause I've watched that film! :lol: But I think Gary looks a lot like him, without make up or such...:cool:

At least I remember Truman in the exam, thanks to Gary! :guffaw:

I made this just for fun! :lol: Look at resemblance, especially when Gary has glasses!:D

[​IMG]

This is a impressive pic The look on his face just begs to let him go! :lol:
    :adore::adore: I wouldn't cope as his prison guard! :guffaw:
    [​IMG]

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hi, darlings! just came to see how you're doing and post this pic...
    [​IMG]

i'm sorry if this has been posted before, but.... GOD, this picture makes me wanna lick his abs.................... :drool:

take care! x

9. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Hey Guys I found this article about Gary, it's very short. But I thought I'd share it anyways.

AP writer, Ivan Moreno recently spoke to Gary about the band's recent show in
    Denver and his favorite song. Below is a snippet from version of Moreno's
    piece that ran in the Chicago Tribune (on-line) on 08/08:

"CSI: New York" star Gary Sinise was the scheduled headliner for a free concert
    at Denver's Civic Center Park for an event aimed at bringing attention to
    renovation efforts there.

Sinise said the recent renovation of Millennium Park in Chicago, where he is
    from, inspired him to want to play the concert Saturday for the nonprofit Civic
    Center Conservancy.

"When they asked me to be a part of this, I jumped on it," Sinise said.

Local band Opie Gone Bad was opening for Sinise's Lt. Dan Band, named after the
    character in the movie "Forrest Gump" that earned him an Academy Award
    nomination for best supporting actor.

Sinise's band does mostly covers, including songs from Aretha Franklin and
    Linkin Park. Sinise, who plays bass, is hesitant to pick a favorite, though.

"Oh, gosh, there's a lot of songs that I like. There's about 60 songs that we
    do. We play everything from pop, rock, soul, country, Motown," he said. "It's
    kind of all over the map. It'd be hard to pick one."

A song he would pick as one of his favorites, Sinise said, would be "Another
    Star" by Stevie Wonder.

"I've played in Denver before. I love the city," said Sinise, who last played
    last year at a fundraiser for National Jewish Health, an acclaimed respiratory
    hospital.

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i've always wondered what other people on here would have as their dream lt dan band setlist - i wanted to post to ask but wasn't sure where to put it :(

i have lots of sunblock! i love greece, i've been a few times - if it's anything less than 32' (90'F for our american friends!) i want my money back :lol:

i liked truman but omg the ageing they did on it was weird. i thought the ageing was done better on george wallace.

here are some more (click to make bigger)!

i think we seem to have a thing here for pics of him with big weapons - one track minded much?!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hey guys,

Ilove this picture sooooooooooooo much. I nearly died. hehe. May god bless you for finding it. (Which ever god u may worship or not. Im open to all cultural believes :) )

Im going to start looking through the pages ive missed now.

12. Free2BMe

Free2BMe Victim

Wow I have to say that is not a song I'd pick for Gary, Although now I could totally picture him dancing to the song at a wedding or something.:lol:

13. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Well, here comes my ignorance about good American plays and novels *hides in a GLAD bag*. Never read Grapes of Wrath! But you're making me wanna read it. Plus, Gary being a part of it would just make it a better read! :lol: Anyways, I started reading in English like... 3 years ago now. I don't know what took me so long *facepalms*

Ah, yeah, VHS makes more sense. I guess they didn't felt the need to convert them into DVDs because of the low demands and such. Psh.:rolleyes:

LMAO! The rêveries of Mac stopped!!! How could that happened to me! And another 3:33 thing just happened... :eek: I was writing the previous sentence and well... (I'm a dork) I looked at my Mac and thought : "Hey, this is cool. I have a Mac. MAC." I also happen to love M-A-C cosmetics... Too much coincidences. I'm christenizing my comptuer Mac Taylor.

Hahaha, I know! Very good reason! I couldn't stop giggling when I immediately thought of Mac when I looked at my alarm clock! :lol:

My parents are 3 years younger than Gary and they really don't like that culture lol (well, my parents are judgemental so I guess it's not relevant) It never influenced how I felt about it, thought, it just doesn't appeal to me as much as punk or rock culture.

And I must admit... I had a TV crush on Horatio Caine... so I can understand your mom :lol: but Mac/Gary is WAY better on so many levels!!!

LOOL! Oh, the things we could close on eyes on for a man, right? :lol:

By the way, feel free to save any pictures you like on my Photobucket :D I don't own them and I'm not a Photobucket-nazi either lol

For some reason, it made me think of Jack Sparrow and now I really wanna see a Pirate Sinise!!! :guffaw:

I love him even more now. Diversity! ♥ Thanks for the article, Railynn! :D

And thanks for the pictures, everyone! Love them, of course!

Oh, and before I leave, the article posted by Railynn made me think of a good question to ask you, guys. Kinda silly question to ask but fun, I suppose? Here it goes : If you could pick one song to be "the Gary song", what would it be? :lol: If I had to answer right now, the song that comes to mind is Sex Bomb by Tom Jones LMAO! Gosh, and you'd think I would come up with a more deep-thought answer, right?... :guffaw:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

read it!!! it's amazing! i absolutely loved it. of mice and men is also a great book, and much shorter (not that that's really relevant).

i wish we could create demand - some kind of gary related flashmob to demand dvd output!

i have some mac cosmetics but i prefer benefit really. but i do swear by my mac computer - naturally it's called mac, and always has been, but i like the double meaning of it. i think i said in the mac thread that my mac is like mac, speedy and reliable (and it looks great!)

er, no.:guffaw:

actually when i read that the first time i thought you said something else that may not be mentionable in this space, suffice it to say i nearly choked on my orange juice...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  15. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello!

I see you've talked about books from the films Gary is. I've read Mice and Man too! :bolian: Actually it was for onr school project from classic literature! :lol:(Normally drop dead boring:rolleyes:.I hate mother language lessons...cause our teacher sucks:vulcan:!) But when I checked the list where we needed to pick one book, I was thrilled!:D There was Mice and Men in one option! I get the book and I loved it! :luvlove:
    Cause it was easy to read since I've watched the film over 6 times!:lol: But I never get bored to it. :D

I've read also Stephen Kings Stand. Which was also very good one! Have you read it?

"the Gary song" Huh??? :lol: That's very interesting...hmmm...Gimme a sec...

Now I know! What about James Brown's Sexmachine! :lol:

My brains are really working now....:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

But these pics prove that HE IS a sexmachine!!! :devil::drool::drool::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Ahhh...Extremely sexy style!:drool::drool::drool: I haven't seen often him wearing that type of shirt:devil: What Was it celled??? I can't remember that word! :alienblush: I know what is it in finnish but I dunno it in english! :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Is it just me or did the temperature rise suddenly?!? :lol:

[​IMG]
    And finally...:devil::devil:

Line up ladies! It's shower time!:lol:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.