-=My CSI Miami vids! Watch and sub!=-

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by HummerHeadlites, May 2, 2009.

1. HummerHeadlites

HummerHeadlites Hit and Run

Hello all! I'm new to this site but I thought since I needed to get all those 50 posts in I'd post some of the Miami vids I've made. I hope you all enjoy them! I love vidding. It's my passion. I'm finally on the home stretch for 300 subs! Whew!
    Here are my best. I'm currently in a contest of 250 vidders right now with the first one. So if you all could help I need all the support I can get! If I could even place in that thing I'd be happy!
    Comment and subscribe! Love ya'll!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwBPcka0G1E&feature=channel_page
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAbHSt8fjWE

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

HummerHeadlites, amazing clips! Keep going! ;)

3. HummerHeadlites

Thanks so much love! Hopefully I'll be making more (if I could just get clips...gosh! I can't seem to find any anywhere except youtube--and the quality is terrible!).
    Love ya!
    -=Megs=-

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Can't wait!
    PS I'm Meg too :D

5. HummerHeadlites

AH! Another fellow Meg! ;) Who likes Jon too!

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Your vids are just amazing. Love especially the second one which has the perfect song :thumbsup:
    Can't wait to watch some other clips from you D:

7. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I watched your videos a while ago, and :eek::eek::eek: It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I think I never something like, that, it looks so professional :D
    It's good to have such a talented person like you who makes CSI:Miami videos :D

And if you want I can give you a website where you can download clips from s1-s6 ;)

8. HummerHeadlites

Thank you so much hun! Yes, I try to be as professional as possible. I had the honor of being trained by one of THE best vidders I know (Gentlesideoffury) and she got me pretty much grounded in vidding. I was on a professional vidding site. They would watch your vids and rate them and tell you how you could improve. It was really hard at first to take critisism but it helped me SO much in the long run. Now I'm at a place in my vidding where I'm actually teaching more new people how to vid than making vids myself. I've been working with vidding for about a year now. It's so much fun--especially getting to know my fans:)
    OMG! Are you serious??? You're like my heaven-sent angel! I need as many clips as possible! It would be so helpful if you could give me that site.
    Thank you so much hun
    Megs

9. HummerHeadlites

Thank you! I try my best;). I'll be sure to update you guys whenever I have something new out.
    Megs

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ah ha that's why these videos were soooo professional. It is refreshing watching great videos like this. Please keep going like this :D

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

That's sounds awesome Meg :D Do you have the link of that website? Is it free or...?
    The clips are [removed link] :)

Hope it helps :D

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
  12. HummerHeadlites

I do have the link. It's SVS (Supernatural Video Station). I was a big fan of the show Supernatural. You kinda have to be a fan to be on there. But the vidders and instructers are great! But hey, if you ever think you may want to try out vidding I can always help:)
    OK--someone has actually given me that site before. Only problem is it doesn't have any way of downloading those to your computer. You can watch them but you can't download them. One of the girls I was talking to said the owner must have disabled that because you used to be able to download them. If you know a way that would be awesome!
    Megs

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2009
  13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Oh thank you :D I already made some vids, and now I'm more addicted on making icons & banners ;) And youtube is been deleting many many of my videos :(

Yes, you have to have a downloader, I use Orbit, it's a somple download programme, you can download it here, install it and then when you go to the website I gave you, open orbit and go to "tools" "Grab+", there you have "All;video;music;flash", click on video, go back to the website chose a clip that you want, click to play and go back to the "Grab++" window, there should appear the clip to download like this:
    [​IMG]
    Chose the first item 'cause the others don't work, Then click on download, you can see the download if you open orbit, when it's finished it, normally, appear a window in your left size saying that the download it's complete, and that's it :)

Let me know if that helped ;)

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

WOW. Awesome videos!
    Your vids are what I always imagine when hearing songs that fit storylines/eps, ect, but I don't have a clue how to make them (only in my head,haha), so Im truly impressed with your work. You did a fantastic job with Ryan's 'Wolfe In Sheep's Clothing' episode. You captured the true emphasis of that entire story in what Ryan had to go through. I had goosebumps watching it!
    I'm also a rocker at heart, so I really enjoyed the choice of music as well. I'll be looking for more videos from you -- great job, hun. ;)

15. HummerHeadlites

Thanks so much hun! And hey, if you ever have a suggestion about a song you'd like me to use on my next vid--let me know! I'm also going to start taking requests so if anyone has any ideas about what they want be sure to let me know! Summer break is comming and that means I'll have LOTS of free vidding time! Whew!