Caution: **Spoiler Lab** Ahead - Season 7

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

When I hear the word "torture", I think of someone being nearly beaten to death, whipped with a stick, eyes gouched out with fingernails - that's torture to me, but who knows what it means to Horatio....a papercut? :shifty:
    I haven't seen or directly heard where this comment came from, so is it possible that H is referring to Ryan having to go through torture, as in not only being beaten up slightly, but also the torture of trying to save a child's life?

2. Elicia

Elicia Rookie

Wel there are ways to inflict pain without it being too visible (go for the kidneys it hurts like hell but doesn't leave much more than bruises or so I've heard) and then there is psychological torture which I think is the worst. If they have Billy I suppose hurting him or threatening to do so in front of Ryan would be very efficient. I know I would be putty in their hands if they played that card.

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The spoiler I read did use the term torture as well as talked about the blood on the floor. It is why I find it somewhat baffling that it wouldn't be noticed by someone.

4. gopens

gopens Victim

I have been waiting for something to happen to Ryan and have the team show that they actually care. He has been there for them. The spoilers are really confusing, so I hope the story ends up better when it comes together. It seems like Calleigh and Eric are going to be suspicious at first but I hope notice that there is something wrong. I don't want the team dynamic to suffer because of the Eric/Calleigh romance. This could be a great story, especially for Ryan for a change - hopefully!

5. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I'm gonna say cigarette burns and MOST MOST definitly...Russian Roulette. You know when they put a single bullet in a 6 chamber revolver and all that jazz. Every decent bad guy knows that game.

YES! I heard of blood on the floor as well!
    Does anyone know if Ryan would have gone to the hospital for any potential wounds? I wouldn't think so, because that would have most likely shown up on a record or something. (Natalia once had Eric pop her shoulder back in place because she didn't want the injury on her record).

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

You know I remember Corey Miller saying, in an interview, that this season is going personal. So maybe this is the reason for E/C, Ryan getting beat up, Tara getting hit in the head, Calleigh's bad luck and more to come like her confrontation with a guy who steals her gun, and also Horatio and Kyle and Julia AND Ron coming back. And a spoiler says Frank will be injured and Cal will go missing in CSI/CSI miami crossover in season 8. So yeah, it's the show's time to get personal.

Everyone, even those who don't like EC will get satisfied because of all the drama coming up with almost every character.

And I think the reason for showing EC kiss in the promo is because TPTB are trying to draw in viewers to the show, although I don't like them showing it, it spoils the epi for me and I think they're getting a little desparate. Just a little though, they have to reveal it.

Anywho that was just my opinion.... Ryan? Blood on the floor? I just remember reading that he cleans his wounds by himself in the beginning of 720. I don't think he went to the hospital it'd be a risk of people finding out about the kidnapping and risking Billy's life, so I think Ryan just tries to hide EVRYTHING that has happened but I doubt it's gonna work, with all his bruises and weird activity. Like when he picks up the bullet bare-handed, Calleigh must have his head!

7. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh, you read that somewhere?! -RUNS OFF TO FIND-

...Whoa. Wait. you think he'll be shirtless? Oh dear. My hope meter just drove up to the ceiling...

Haha, I saw tara in some spoilers rubbing her head after being knocked.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think you over to the Jon thread with the shirtless thing.:lol:

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

02.26.2009 WHEN A FLIGHT ATTENDANT IS MURDERED, THE CSIs UNCOVER ALL THE DIRTY SECRETS OF AIRPLANE TRAVEL, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, MARCH 16 "Flight Risk" - When a flight attendant is murdered, the CSIs uncover all the dirty secrets of airplane travel, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, March 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
    Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
    Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
    Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
    Dr. Tara Price............... Megalyn Echikunwoke

RECURRING CAST:

Kyle Harmon............................. Evan Ellingson
    Maxine Valera................................... Boti Bliss
    Michael Travers......................... Chris Redman
    Dave Benton............................... Wes Ramsey

GUEST CAST:

Suzanne Grady......................... Michelle Pierce
    Grant Lawson............................... Tom Parker
    Carolyn Morrow......................... Sarah Buxton
    Aaron Nolan................................. Seth Gilliam
    Jenna York............................ Jaimie Alexander
    Marvin Duffy............................. Nathan Baesel
    Louie Clayton.......................... Johnny Palermo
    Russell Webb................ David Thomas Jenkins
    Molly........................................ Kimberly Huie
    Zach.............................. David Thomas Jenkins

Wes Ramsey who is playing Dave Benton who makes his first appearance in ep 717, has been in CSI Miami before....he played the killer back in season 1's episode entitled "Spring Break"

The original title of this episode was "Slayover"

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, but he might just be telling them what they want to hear so they'll let him go. He might not actually intend on doing what they want until they let him know they've got Billy.

I don't know, I think Horatio would notice and possibly Natalia. As for the others, probably not. Eric and Calleigh have "other fish to fry" right now (sorry for the bad cliched saying lol), so they might not be at a point to notice at this particular time. And Tara is new, so she might not notice the difference in Ryan's attitude. Frank, I'm not sure about. He might be the first to notice and mention to H. Who knows?

:lol: I read that incorrectly at first. I read it as "the CSIs go undercover". And I was like huh? :lol: I must be tired.

Yay, Valera's back! :D

Aw, man... I liked the "Slayover" title better than "flight risk", it was more fun and punnier. :lol: Although, I thought with that title the ep would have something to do with a slumber party for some reason. Maybe I watch too many slasher flicks? :lol: But, now I get that original title. It's a play on the word "layover". Why didn't they keep that title? :lol:

Thanks for the info, delkolover. :)

Question: Isn't Jaimie Alexander the girl that plays Jessie on Kyle XY?

Sarah Buxton has been on CSI Vegas before twice. She played a woman (who was formerly a man) who got murdered on one ep and then played a juror in the episode where the male juror died. I'm so bad at remembering ep titles though.

Who is Dave Benton though? I don't remember that character offhand.

11. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Sounds like a good one... dirty secrets in flying.... doesn't sounds goood..

Thanks

12. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Sounds like a good one... dirty secrets in flying.... doesn't sounds goood..:confused:

Thanks for the info.. :)

13. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Eww...I don't like when they recycle actors from previous episodes. I'm okay with actors from the different franchises but now I'll be thinking about 'Spring Break' everytime this guy's on-screen. :lol:

I know! I loved 'Slayover', they should have totally kept it. Oh well, maybe they'll use it for another episode somewhere down the line like when they decided to use 'Head Case' for another episode. Lord knows this show loves to do crimes involving planes and such. :p

Yep. I just checked it on IMDB. :)

He's supposed to be one of the new lab techs, if I recall correctly. I think he was the one who had an 'alternative rocker' style. I kind of hope they plan on keeping the British guy though, he's awesome.

Thanks so much for the info, delkolover! I've added it to the reference page.

I have to say, I'm absolutely loving this season so far. :)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Cool! I'd like to see her in a scene with Ryan. I think they'd play off of each other well. :)

Oh, I hope they keep Michael too. He's awesome. It's weird how names keep changing. Originally we heard that there would be a new lab guy named Luke, then it turned out we got Michael instead. :D

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ GNRF,actually I do think Natalia would notice something with Ryan also.We already know H figures out something,the others no.
    It would be great if the kept Micheal, he's great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.