RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,368
Members: 11,289
Currently online: 57
Newest member: elliecsi

Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   Talk CSI > CSI Explorations > Shipper Central

Shipper Central Rhapsodize about your favorite CSI pair-ups!

Closed Thread

Old February 20 2009, 02:42 AM   #691
texmex327
Pathologist

Location: waiting for Booth & Brennan's baby. Using black magic to get Eric & Calleigh back together
View texmex327's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to texmex327
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by CalleighEric View Post
Things I know...tomorrow's friday and that means the end of a week, and closer to a promo

CalleighEric--I wish I could tell you that it was March 2nd already, but sadly its not.

I hate to say it, but I can't wait until Monday. It's gonna be a really, really long day and its only going to be for a few seconds of promo pleasure.

Old February 20 2009, 04:27 AM   #692
delkolover
CSI Level Three

Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover

Originally Posted by texmex327 View Post
I hate to say it, but I can't wait until Monday. It's gonna be a real, really long day and its only going to be for a few seconds of promo pleasure.

All day Monday is going to suck and then of course after the promo, the rest of the week is going to suck!!!

It never ends!
Old February 20 2009, 05:55 AM   #693
CSISDFlash
Pathologist

View CSISDFlash's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to CSISDFlash

OMG I finally got to the end of the posts !!!! Lol!!! I go to bed and get up today and there are 4 pages waiting on me to read through before I cn even comment!

Ok sereiously if they screw up our promo airing tommorow night, I may have to hunt down the button pusher at CBS and systomaticly and slowly torcher them and chop their button pushing fingers off one by one for not pushing the promo button!

Ok I read all the post and it got my mind flying in all sorts of direction! Ya'll check this out and how cool would it be if we got a Adam & Emily sit down, with them together to promo the show! They usally don't interview them much together, but would that not be kinda cool! I was also thinking how cool it would be if during the interview they made some sort of suddle reference to the Hiphuggers, now that would be the interview of the century!

Also please don't forget our other Pages we have now! I'm sure you are tired of hearing me harp by now, but I really want them to do well and take off! I hope that they bring us somemore new people into our thread!

By the way welcomre to all the new comers to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay and are glade to be here with alot of cool people! We have two new Pages for Hiphugger fans I will leave the links at the bottem of this post for any one to please go and sign in on pages if you haven't yet! Please comment on them often and tell us what we need to make them better for you guy so you'll go and visit them. Also I am going to try to open the My Space page may be late tonight or sometime on Saturday. I still have My Rory Cochrane pages to finish also and I really need them open by Monday so I will post asap. You guys have fun!

[COLOR=#cd311b]http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#cd311b][/COLOR]
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821

Last edited by CSISDFlash; February 20 2009 at 06:08 AM.
Old February 20 2009, 05:58 AM   #694
JoannaRose897
Police Officer

Send a message via AIM to JoannaRose897

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Originally Posted by texmex327 View Post
I hate to say it, but I can't wait until Monday. It's gonna be a real, really long day and its only going to be for a few seconds of promo pleasure.

All day Monday is going to suck and then of course after the promo, the rest of the week is going to suck!!!

It never ends!
I'm just glad I don't have classes this coming Monday. Otherwise I would be busy being distracted and driving myself crazy thinking about the upcoming promo instead of focusing in class. Never a good thing.

Just think you guys, after next Monday.. We'll only have 6 days to wait until we get a good, possibly E/C filled Miami episode. We are actually going to get to see those 7.16 pictures that we have in action.
Old February 20 2009, 07:04 AM   #695
anamarya
Witness

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post

just like you said...

if you all have a problem with March 2nd, imagine us that have to wait until March 3rd, go all over the place and ask for favors to get to see the episode and actually be able to see it on the evening of 3rd.
i don't know but i have the feeling that on 3rd i will be so distracted at work imaging the episode and the endless pages on the board that i will not be able to do what i have to do . i can only imagine the 10 pages during that night... there where something like 2 pages in the 8 hours that i slept last night
Old February 20 2009, 07:08 AM   #696
Marija_Magdalena
Pathologist

Location: Convincing some people they shouldn't live in the past...

Originally Posted by Delkolover
They didn't even make up a sound

Last edited by Marija_Magdalena; February 20 2009 at 10:05 AM.
Old February 20 2009, 09:43 AM   #697
Ginnna
Lab Technician

View Ginnna's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Ginnna Send a message via MSN to Ginnna Send a message via Yahoo to Ginnna

Originally Posted by anamarya View Post
just like you said...

if you all have a problem with March 2nd, imagine us that have to wait until March 3rd, go all over the place and ask for favors to get to see the episode and actually be able to see it on the evening of 3rd.
i don't know but i have the feeling that on 3rd i will be so distracted at work imaging the episode and the endless pages on the board that i will not be able to do what i have to do . i can only imagine the 10 pages during that night... there where something like 2 pages in the 8 hours that i slept last night
Sadly, I also won't be able to watch on March 2nd. Every Monday, I go to school from 5:45pm - 10p.m. After that, I have to pick up my son, bring him home and get him into bed. I just can't stay up past that because he wakes up early, and I've gotta get up with him. So... I'll be watching while he's at school on the 3rd. I'll have to avoid this board until I've seen it, but I'll be sure to drop by and throw myself into the middle of the inevitable chaos as soon as I've seen the whole episode.

Quick - someone reassure me that it'll be worth the wait!

Last edited by Ginnna; February 20 2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: I'm a dork
Old February 20 2009, 10:09 AM   #698
Marija_Magdalena
Pathologist

Location: Convincing some people they shouldn't live in the past...

Originally Posted by Ginnna View Post
Originally Posted by anamarya View Post
just like you said...

Sadly, I also won't be able to watch on March 2nd. Every Monday, I go to school from 5:45pm - 10p.m. After that, I have to pick up my son, bring him home and get him into bed. I just can't stay up past that because he wakes up early, and I've gotta get up with him. So... I'll be watching while he's at school on the 3rd. I'll have to avoid this board until I've seen it, but I'll be sure to drop by and throw myself into the middle of the inevitable chaos as soon as I've seen the whole episode.

Quick - someone reassure me that it'll be worth the wait!

Just go back and look at all those spoiler pics and you'll realize it's so worth the wait. I actually can't stay away from this thread until I see the epi because I'm just too damn curious and I have to find our if there are any hiphuggers moments. So, Jennifer, you know the drill... we, the people from Europe, need you...
They didn't even make up a sound
Old February 20 2009, 10:39 AM   #699
anamarya
Witness

you can bet that i can't wait... in every break that i'll take on that day i'll check the board for news. and yes if somebody will be so kind to tell us sad people from the old continent what actually happens will be very appreciated. *lacking candies i offer you a beer instead*

and YES, is going to worth the wait... the years long wait....
Old February 20 2009, 12:51 PM   #700
CSISDFlash
Pathologist

View CSISDFlash's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to CSISDFlash

Ok I have been up all night trying to get thiis thing ready for you guys to get on this morning so here it is!

[COLOR=#003399]www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup[/COLOR]

Its up its running and has photos downloaded. Feel free to upload pics if you have something I don't have in the photos their is an uploader at the bottom of page!. Please get on the friends list and leave comments and let me know what we need on here and if you got links to it let me know so I can get it.

I hopre you guys like the new Hiphuggers My Spacepage! This and all the pages are still works in proress and we need to get people to get on the friends list so tell all your friends. Go check it out and have fun!

Go Calleigh & Eric Hiphuggers Rule!!!!!!
Old February 20 2009, 01:43 PM   #701
hiphugger17
Coroner

Old February 20 2009, 01:43 PM   #702
Jennifer
Lab Technician

Originally Posted by Marija_Magdalena View Post
So, Jennifer, you know the drill... we, the people from Europe, need you...
Oh honey, you know I'll be there for you non-American's that don't get to see the episode! I'm happy to sacrifice my time (somebody's gotta do it ) to watch E/C get it on and report back to you guys all the lascivious details . I'll need copious amounts of coffee the next day as after really good E/C episodes (as this one promises to be) I tend to stay up a minimum of 2 hours afterward chatting here and watching the moments on the DVR.

10 more days!
Old February 20 2009, 02:03 PM   #703
Jud
Hit and Run

Originally Posted by hiphugger17 View Post
Thank you Jennifer. I (we) really appreciate it.. All those new pages since I last visited...
I want to say so much that I don't know where to start.
Old February 20 2009, 02:06 PM   #704
Monica1604
CSI Level One

Send a message via Yahoo to Monica1604

Well I totally forgot that I also have to wait till Tuesday afternoon to watch this episode.
And yes thank you so much Jennifer for your particular descriptions of the episodes. You really deserve an award for being that kind to us, so it's for you girl . I'd love to buy you a lot of drinks in person, but because we live to far from each other I guess it's all I can give you right now.
Old February 20 2009, 02:58 PM   #705
vickyhiphuggers
Prime Suspect

Send a message via MSN to vickyhiphuggers

Originally Posted by CSISDFlash View Post
OMG I finally got to the end of the posts !!!! Lol!!! I go to bed and get up today and there are 4 pages waiting on me to read through before I cn even comment!

Ok sereiously if they screw up our promo airing tommorow night, I may have to hunt down the button pusher at CBS and systomaticly and slowly torcher them and chop their button pushing fingers off one by one for not pushing the promo button!

Ok I read all the post and it got my mind flying in all sorts of direction! Ya'll check this out and how cool would it be if we got a Adam & Emily sit down, with them together to promo the show! They usally don't interview them much together, but would that not be kinda cool! I was also thinking how cool it would be if during the interview they made some sort of suddle reference to the Hiphuggers, now that would be the interview of the century!

Also please don't forget our other Pages we have now! I'm sure you are tired of hearing me harp by now, but I really want them to do well and take off! I hope that they bring us somemore new people into our thread!

By the way welcomre to all the new comers to the board! I hope you enjoy your stay and are glade to be here with alot of cool people! We have two new Pages for Hiphugger fans I will leave the links at the bottem of this post for any one to please go and sign in on pages if you haven't yet! Please comment on them often and tell us what we need to make them better for you guy so you'll go and visit them. Also I am going to try to open the My Space page may be late tonight or sometime on Saturday. I still have My Rory Cochrane pages to finish also and I really need them open by Monday so I will post asap. You guys have fun!

[COLOR=#cd311b]http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#cd311b][/COLOR]
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821
Is the promo airing tomorrow night?!?! I can't wait until this episode!!

'I can't imagine living my life without you'
'It was like a dream'
Closed Thread