RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,477
Posts: 1,203,623
Members: 11,306
Currently online: 48
Newest member: terpsichore


Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   Talk CSI > CSI Explorations > Shipper Central

Shipper Central Rhapsodize about your favorite CSI pair-ups!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 3 2009, 09:52 PM   #31
delkolover
CSI Level Three
 
delkolover's Avatar
 
Location: Anywhere Eric and Calleigh are!!
Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by CalleighEricFan View Post
Yay a new thread! I can't stop watching last night's episode, it's now on YOUTUBE. I keep rewatching the scenes where Ryan teases Calleigh, she collapses in Eric's arms, the hospital scenes, him saying he can't imagine his life without her. Then the best scene of all, Calleigh admitting she heard what Eric said and that it felt like a dream!! This is the best episode between them!! I know in the Smoke Gets In Your CSIs thread, there are complaints about a lack of concern for Calleigh and not more team interaction. I agree with that, but honestly that didn't really bother me because I was more hooked on Eric and Calleigh more than anything! That's what made this episode for me.
Yeah ya know I noticed that too....no one really asked how she was but it really didn't register with me b/c I was soo focused on E/C

When you think about it, Man Down was two eps....he got shot in the last moments of part one and the storyline had already been established enough to carry over to part 2. Getting shot is pretty self explanatory but they already had the bad guy on the run etc and there was no need for a set up like there was last night.

They basically had to squeeze as much as they could, ie an explanation as to why she was sick, why they were at the house and her recovery into one hour...if the ep HAD been a 2 parter and all that stuff was established in part 1 (like No Man's Land) then I think we would have had some scenes like we did when Eric was in the hospital.

But truly and honestly, I could have cared less All I cared about was that he was there and he finally SAID something!!!
__________________
delkolover is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 10:21 PM   #32
CalleighEric
Police Officer
 
CalleighEric's Avatar
 
Location: thinking about season 8
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Yeah! New thread! I was posting on here last night like a physco woman

I am so happy with 7.14...I'm hoping that in 7.15, something good happens, since we dont have another episode for 2 weeks......It's going to be a long 2 weeks!
__________________
Hey, why don't I take you back to my place and I'll make you a traditional American dinner? Since you're new to our country...
CalleighEric is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 10:22 PM   #33
CSIMandy
Lab Technician
 
CSIMandy's Avatar
 
View CSIMandy's Twitter Profile
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Originally Posted by CalleighEricFan View Post
Yay a new thread! I can't stop watching last night's episode, it's now on YOUTUBE. I keep rewatching the scenes where Ryan teases Calleigh, she collapses in Eric's arms, the hospital scenes, him saying he can't imagine his life without her. Then the best scene of all, Calleigh admitting she heard what Eric said and that it felt like a dream!! This is the best episode between them!! I know in the Smoke Gets In Your CSIs thread, there are complaints about a lack of concern for Calleigh and not more team interaction. I agree with that, but honestly that didn't really bother me because I was more hooked on Eric and Calleigh more than anything! That's what made this episode for me.
Yeah ya know I noticed that too....no one really asked how she was but it really didn't register with me b/c I was soo focused on E/C

When you think about it, Man Down was two eps....he got shot in the last moments of part one and the storyline had already been established enough to carry over to part 2. Getting shot is pretty self explanatory but they already had the bad guy on the run etc and there was no need for a set up like there was last night.

They basically had to squeeze as much as they could, ie an explanation as to why she was sick, why they were at the house and her recovery into one hour...if the ep HAD been a 2 parter and all that stuff was established in part 1 (like No Man's Land) then I think we would have had some scenes like we did when Eric was in the hospital.

But truly and honestly, I could have cared less All I cared about was that he was there and he finally SAID something!!!
True, they did have to cram a lot into this episode. I think like us the writers wanted to focus on Eric and Calleigh. Let this episode be the turning point in their relationship. I was so happy when Eric said he can't live without her and her saying she heard everything. My expectations are high for the next episode!! I want more Eric and Calleigh scenes!!!
CSIMandy is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 10:33 PM   #34
CalleighEric
Police Officer
 
CalleighEric's Avatar
 
Location: thinking about season 8
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

These are just some thoughts that they might already be together...but then again, they could have double meanings.

-When Ryan said "whats going on with you and delko" and she just kind of said to give it a rest...that could either mean she doesnt want to talk about it, or they just arnt together. (i think ryan knew maybe b/c of the truffles?)

-In the hospital when eric said he cant imagine living his life or going to work (does that mean they go to work together, or just actually working?)

-when they were joking with each other at the end of the episode about him staying (somethign couples do and great friends..so )

Idk...just some thoughts! 7 hours of school and no way to watch the scenes again, and dying to get home to watch them will do this to a girl ..I honestly paid no attention in school today
__________________
Hey, why don't I take you back to my place and I'll make you a traditional American dinner? Since you're new to our country...
CalleighEric is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 10:43 PM   #35
texmex327
Pathologist
 
texmex327's Avatar
 
Location: waiting for Booth & Brennan's baby. Using black magic to get Eric & Calleigh back together
View texmex327's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to texmex327
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

I love it, I love it, I love it. My shipper heart soars and no one, not even the TVguide guy can bring me down!

I have rewatched the scenes all day (well mostly listened to them, I'm home now and I am rewatching them).

When Eric is on the phone with Ryan its like damn, do I really have to go work, I need to be here. When he puts his watch on her wrist I was shouting kiss her on the forehead. When she looked at his watch it was like she felt a sense of relief by knowing that what she had heard wasn't a dream.

Eric whispered it was real, oh I think my heart melted. The look on each one of their faces spoke volumes. I don't care what other people think, this is one relationship that will go down in history, a great love affair. All I have to say is AT LAST!

Now if we can only get their first kiss in there....then I think I would collapse.
__________________
But what, what he don't know. Is how hard it to make it look so easy.
~Easy, Rascal Flatts

texmex327 is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 10:47 PM   #36
delkolover
CSI Level Three
 
delkolover's Avatar
 
Location: Anywhere Eric and Calleigh are!!
Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by CalleighEricFan View Post
True, they did have to cram a lot into this episode. I think like us the writers wanted to focus on Eric and Calleigh. Let this episode be the turning point in their relationship. I was so happy when Eric said he can't live without her and her saying she heard everything. My expectations are high for the next episode!! I want more Eric and Calleigh scenes!!!
Yeah and everything else be damned!!

Eventually the writers were going to need an ep like this in order to really propell or start the relationship. Leading the lives they lead and considering this IS Miami, there was no way they were just going to make it happen by him asking her on a date or them discussing it in the lab or while on a case. Considering her demand in 713, somethig drastic HAD to happen to get him motivated to say the words and get her ready to hear and accept them....this ep was that drastic situation.

I think for what they were trying to accomplish....it worked very well

I was rewatching the ep (yet again ) and I think Cal realized what she heard him say was not a dream when she saw his watch on her wrist. The little smirk she has right before they cut to the next scene it sooo her realizing "I didn't dream it. It was real."

And by her telling him she thought it was a dream was her way of testing the water to see if he would have the courage to acknowledge that he did indeed say the words. I don't think she was disappointed

Hopefully in the next ep we will either get some kind of verbal confirmation that they are together or and my god I would fall off my chair if this happened....A KISS!!


Originally Posted by CalleighEric View Post
These are just some thoughts that they might already be together...but then again, they could have double meanings.

-When Ryan said "whats going on with you and delko" and she just kind of said to give it a rest...that could either mean she doesnt want to talk about it, or they just arnt together. (i think ryan knew maybe b/c of the truffles?)

-In the hospital when eric said he cant imagine living his life or going to work (does that mean they go to work together, or just actually working?)

-when they were joking with each other at the end of the episode about him staying (somethign couples do and great friends..so )

Idk...just some thoughts! 7 hours of school and no way to watch the scenes again, and dying to get home to watch them will do this to a girl ..I honestly paid no attention in school today
Interesting thoughts but I think this was meant to be the ep where they decide to take the plunge....I don't think they did before this ep aired. True, everything with this show can have a double meaning but I don't think they were together before she walked into that house.
__________________
delkolover is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 10:48 PM   #37
CalleighEric
Police Officer
 
CalleighEric's Avatar
 
Location: thinking about season 8
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by texmex327 View Post
I love it, I love it, I love it. My shipper heart soars and no one, not even the TVguide guy can bring me down!

I have rewatched the scenes all day (well mostly listened to them, I'm home now and I am rewatching them).

When Eric is on the phone with Ryan its like damn, do I really have to go work, I need to be here. When he puts his watch on her wrist I was shouting kiss her on the forehead. When she looked at his watch it was like she felt a sense of relief by knowing that what she had heard wasn't a dream.

Eric whispered it was real, oh I think my heart melted. The look on each one of their faces spoke volumes. I don't care what other people think, this is one relationship that will go down in history, a great love affair. All I have to say is AT LAST!

Now if we can only get their first kiss in there....then I think I would collapse.
If they kissed...I'd most likely go skyrocketing through my ceiling ...But, by all means! Kiss calleigh already eric! Or calleigh...kiss eric already! Whichever way works! Ceilings are replaceable!
__________________
Hey, why don't I take you back to my place and I'll make you a traditional American dinner? Since you're new to our country...
CalleighEric is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:02 PM   #38
delkolover
CSI Level Three
 
delkolover's Avatar
 
Location: Anywhere Eric and Calleigh are!!
Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Ok so yeah, I just watched the Mega Minute load of crap on TV guide and my earlier rant about it totally rings true

Seriously, he didn't say or tell us anything that I haven't already seen or reported on based on the spoiler site I go to....what source?? the site I go to? Give me a break Someone could have leaked that to him but obviously that person isn't aware that those particular spoilers have been leaked, in great length, on this site!! Now if didn't read the spoilers I posted or know about them, then maybe, yes you would be nervous.

Also, the guy just leaked to everyone...who may not have already known, that they ARE infact together by the time that ep airs Idiots!

The sad part is, if you actually WATCH the show, you sooo know it is not true!

These people kill me
__________________

Last edited by delkolover; February 3 2009 at 11:07 PM.
delkolover is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:08 PM   #39
CalleighEric
Police Officer
 
CalleighEric's Avatar
 
Location: thinking about season 8
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Ok so yeah, I just watched the Mega Minute load of crap on TV guide and my earlier rant about it totally rings true

Seriously, he didn't say or tell us anything that I haven't already seen or reported on based on the spoiler site I go to....what source?? the site I go to? Give me a break Someone could have leaked that to him but obviously that person isn't aware that those particular spoilers have been leaked, in great length, on this site!! Now if didn't read the spoilers I posted or know about them, then maybe, yes you would be nervous.

The sad part is, if you actually WATCH the show, you sooo know it is not true!

These people kill me

Agreed. And after THAT episode...what girl in her right mind would go out to another guy? ...Eric loves her, and I think that last night, Calleigh finally acknowledged the possibility of a "them" with all of her little sentences that brought me furthur and furthur off my couch
__________________
Hey, why don't I take you back to my place and I'll make you a traditional American dinner? Since you're new to our country...
CalleighEric is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:08 PM   #40
texmex327
Pathologist
 
texmex327's Avatar
 
Location: waiting for Booth & Brennan's baby. Using black magic to get Eric & Calleigh back together
View texmex327's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to texmex327
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Ok so yeah, I just watched the Mega Minute load of crap on TV guide and my earlier rant about it totally rings true

Seriously, he didn't say or tell us anything that I haven't already seen or reported on based on the spoiler site I go to....what source?? the site I go to? Give me a break Someone could have leaked that to him but obviously that person isn't aware that those particular spoilers have been leaked, in great length, on this site!! Now if didn't read the spoilers I posted or know about them, then maybe, yes you would be nervous.

The sad part is, if you actually WATCH the show, you sooo know it is not true!

These people kill me
ROFLMAO

delkolover, you crack me up.

__________________
But what, what he don't know. Is how hard it to make it look so easy.
~Easy, Rascal Flatts

texmex327 is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:16 PM   #41
delkolover
CSI Level Three
 
delkolover's Avatar
 
Location: Anywhere Eric and Calleigh are!!
Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by texmex327 View Post
Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Ok so yeah, I just watched the Mega Minute load of crap on TV guide and my earlier rant about it totally rings true

Seriously, he didn't say or tell us anything that I haven't already seen or reported on based on the spoiler site I go to....what source?? the site I go to? Give me a break Someone could have leaked that to him but obviously that person isn't aware that those particular spoilers have been leaked, in great length, on this site!! Now if didn't read the spoilers I posted or know about them, then maybe, yes you would be nervous.

The sad part is, if you actually WATCH the show, you sooo know it is not true!

These people kill me
ROFLMAO

delkolover, you crack me up.

Exactly....

I am a little tired of surfing to their repsective sites each week and reading about nothing but Lost, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and Greay's Anatomy Enough already!!

And don't go reporting on something you obviously have idea about or care about....just leave us alone then!

The writers will not tear them apart over some guy who she probably didn't do anything with nor does she actually care about....Also, it was BEFORE him...she could bring up a ton of women then if she wanted to but she won't b/c IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I think he is just being a little insecure b/c their relationship is soo new at that point.

It doesn't mean anything and I am sooo not nervous. To break them up over some guy who means nothing and soo soon after finally getting them together would make them look like idiots and would have basically would have said that all the energy and time they used up for E/C was a waste.....something they are going to and/or won't do.

TV Guide is just trying to get on the bandwagon since the show is doing so well and make it look like they care. The only way they get people to watch them is to stir the sh*t up!
__________________
delkolover is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:20 PM   #42
Marija_Magdalena
Pathologist
 
Marija_Magdalena's Avatar
 
Location: Convincing some people they shouldn't live in the past...
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Wow... New thread, so fast. We rock! I still haven't watched the episode, I have problems with internet, but I will tomorrow and I just can't wait. My guess is that in the next episode we get a 100% confirmation that they are together.
__________________
Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound
Marija_Magdalena is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:25 PM   #43
texmex327
Pathologist
 
texmex327's Avatar
 
Location: waiting for Booth & Brennan's baby. Using black magic to get Eric & Calleigh back together
View texmex327's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to texmex327
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Originally Posted by texmex327 View Post
Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
Ok so yeah, I just watched the Mega Minute load of crap on TV guide and my earlier rant about it totally rings true

Seriously, he didn't say or tell us anything that I haven't already seen or reported on based on the spoiler site I go to....what source?? the site I go to? Give me a break Someone could have leaked that to him but obviously that person isn't aware that those particular spoilers have been leaked, in great length, on this site!! Now if didn't read the spoilers I posted or know about them, then maybe, yes you would be nervous.

The sad part is, if you actually WATCH the show, you sooo know it is not true!

These people kill me
ROFLMAO

delkolover, you crack me up.

Exactly....

I am a little tired of surfing to their repsective sites each week and reading about nothing but Lost, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives and Greay's Anatomy Enough already!!

And don't go reporting on something you obviously have idea about or care about....just leave us alone then!

The writers will not tear them apart over some guy who she probably didn't do anything with nor does she actually care about....Also, it was BEFORE him...she could bring up a ton of women then if she wanted to but she won't b/c IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I think he is just being a little insecure b/c their relationship is soo new at that point.

It doesn't mean anything and I am sooo not nervous. To break them up over some guy who means nothing and soo soon after finally getting them together would make them look like idiots and would have basically would have said that all the energy and time they used up for E/C was a waste.....something they are going to and/or won't do.

TV Guide is just trying to get on the bandwagon since the show is doing so well and make it look like they care. The only way they get people to watch them is to stir the sh*t up!
I agree 110%

Now onto the topic at hand.

__________________
But what, what he don't know. Is how hard it to make it look so easy.
~Easy, Rascal Flatts

texmex327 is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:48 PM   #44
CalleighEric
Police Officer
 
CalleighEric's Avatar
 
Location: thinking about season 8
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

__________________
Hey, why don't I take you back to my place and I'll make you a traditional American dinner? Since you're new to our country...
CalleighEric is offline  
Old February 3 2009, 11:57 PM   #45
CSIMandy
Lab Technician
 
CSIMandy's Avatar
 
View CSIMandy's Twitter Profile
Re: Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Originally Posted by texmex327 View Post
I love it, I love it, I love it. My shipper heart soars and no one, not even the TVguide guy can bring me down!

I have rewatched the scenes all day (well mostly listened to them, I'm home now and I am rewatching them).

When Eric is on the phone with Ryan its like damn, do I really have to go work, I need to be here. When he puts his watch on her wrist I was shouting kiss her on the forehead. When she looked at his watch it was like she felt a sense of relief by knowing that what she had heard wasn't a dream.

Eric whispered it was real, oh I think my heart melted. The look on each one of their faces spoke volumes. I don't care what other people think, this is one relationship that will go down in history, a great love affair. All I have to say is AT LAST!

Now if we can only get their first kiss in there....then I think I would collapse.
I totally agree with you!!! I was looking to see him kiss her on the forehead but he didn't. I noticed how annoyed Eric looked when he had to leave Calleigh's side, so cute!!!
CSIMandy is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
e/c, eric & calleigh, hiphuggers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.