Grissom's Office Gets New Occupants

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jan 14, 2009.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

One moves out and three move in.<p>With Gil Grissom (<font color=yellow>William Petersen</font>) leaving the Las Vegas Crime Lab on <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I>, the team had to decide what to do with the bug man's office. "Catherine Willows (<font color=yellow>Marg Helgenberger</font>) was the next one in line and she graciously declined because she is very happy in her office," <font color=yellow>Wallace Langham</font> (David Hodges) explained to <A class="link" HREF="http://www.etonline.com/">Entertainment Tonight</a>. However, now that Catherine is in charge of the team, more scenes will be filmed in her office. For that reason, the show had to expand her office ten feet to accommodate the cameras.<p>Nick Stokes (<font color=yellow>George Eads</font>) was next in line for Grissom's office. "He decided to divvy it up with Riley Adams (<font color=yellow>Lauren Lee Smith</font>) and Greg Sanders (<font color=yellow>Eric Szmanda</font>)," Langham continued. Co-executive producer <font color=yellow>Louis Milito</font> said, "We didn't feel it was right to give just one character the power of Grissom's office, so we broke it up." <p>Newcomer Dr Raymond Langston (<font color=yellow>Laurence Fishburne</font>) will have a tiny office to start with. "He has been put into a small space -- a closet-y space -- in the autopsy area," explained Milito. "He feels comfortable in that world and Dr. Robbins (<font color=yellow>Robert David Hall</font>) offered him the space. When the time is right, he will move into an office."<p>The original information is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/01/69669/">ET Online</a>.<center></center>

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

So, I guess Catherine has officially kicked 'duck lady' out of her office?
    I think it'll be fun to see Nick, Greg & Riley sharing the same room, and hopefully we get some conversational scenes with the three of them - kind of like Tony, Ziva & McGee from NCIS.