Mac/Stella #14 - Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Nov 28, 2008.

?

Mac/Stella #14 -

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. 'Cause no one can love Mac like Stella.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. They knows what love is because of eachother.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No one can stop their love.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 'Cause they're meant to be.

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. 'Cause their kids will be gorgeous.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Good food and even greater company.

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. 'Cause they wanna wear their rings in public.

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 'Cause they're immune to new love interests.

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. The way she smiles makes his heart beat faster...

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  10. 'Cause you can't fight the inevitable!

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hi guys! **off topic** been looong since i've been in here..
    the day after Xmas i was over at my aunt Anne's place and i couldn't get on the laptop when i got home:shifty: the day after i ended up reading my book, then a friend stoped by so the day went away quicker than i thought it would, then the 27,i was in bed all day 'cause i was dizzy and had nausea:( a little comfort that i finish reading my book:p **onto topic again**
    butbut back to smacked,oh my it's gonna be a loong post:lol:
    *sniff* i can smell smoke *sniff,sniff, find the source of the smokey smell* oh it's just Mac and Stella:devil: *giggles* seriously tango that dance would get a whole new name when Mac and Stella dance it:drool:
    i have mental pictures in my head when Stella teaching Mac.. i know Stella is good in baseball, but i think it could have been fun/sexy/hot to se Mac helping Stella... his hands on her hips:drool: and then Tango is even more sensual than baseball,(evendo the tight pants the baseball players are wearin) it's just bonded to end up as a very very hot and sexy scene:drool:

a thought that popped into my mind, what do you guys think Stella would say or do if Mac had weared baseball pants??
    = me think Stella would be speachless and probably couldn't stop staring at him.. (not that she would be the only one:p )
    that would be a perfect smaked moment, it would be soo darn cute and sweet:) Mac and Stella having a sweet dinner together, enjoying each others company, talking:adore: then before desert Mac would ask Stella up for a dance, when it's a slow song:adore: them dancing close to each other, Stella with her hands around his neck and Mac with his arms around her waist:adore: that would be soo sweeeeeeeeeet:adore::adore:
    *starts to get comfy down in the gutter**raise her hand* pick me, pick me :)lol:) i think i know what Mac are gonna do with her on the desk :devil: i just hope he have locked the door and take down the blinds:devil: *giggles*
    And Karu, i've read a few ff, about Mac and Stella having some fun down in the mourge *giggles* and that's all that comes into my mind when i read what you wrote:lol: and me think they are gonna go much futher than just kissing:devil: who knows what they do after everybody have left and they are the only one left:devil:
    i love that scene.. and then in the lab again, Mac use the same word Gooey and Stella gives him a grin:D
    i love What You See Is What You See... i've lost tracks on how many times i've watched it:D i got season 1 on dvd so i've watched it alot:lol: i think it's soo sweet to se Stella care about Mac:) and Steph, you where not the only one that thought she was gonna rip of his shirt to:devil: and after ripping of the shirt push him on the desk:devil: i'll stop now:lol:
    i also got season two and i got season 3 for Xmas, can't say i looked soo happy when i walk out of the car when we arrieved at my Aunt Annes place:lol: i'd just watch the first eppy, the one with P:scream: and Mac in bed on my way to my aunt, they where totally clueless on why i was so pi$$ed off:lol:

#Gio:)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio!!!!!! merry chrismas sweetie! i hope you feel better now after the nausea

OMG OMG OMG Gut-ter-ville:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I don't know if i could pay attention not even to SMACked scenes:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I watched Charge of this post this last Friday and how Stella was speechless...maybe because his old scar on his chest or maybe because she was enjoying the view:lol::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (I'd do the same:drool:

hugs Debbie :D

3. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

True, there you have a good point!
    I guess I could perfectly handle the she-nit in case she was just meant to cause some GREAT jealousy scenes and enhance the tension between Mac and Stella. What if Stella called Mac while he was having coffee with the she-nit (outwards, of course, not at his home ;)) and the she-nit picked up the phone instead of Mac?? :devil::devil::devil: ahhh!!! Catfight ahead, catfight ahead! And she would so coffront Mac when she next saw him = hot smacked scene!! :drool:

Be positive (despite the upcoming short live she-nit)!
    This is coming out as a major D/L season, and while i agree that smacked is not gonna happen in Season 5 (at least not "happen", in the way that WE dirty minded smacked expected ;) ), all is not lost -> I will be very content if the writers stop making Mac and Stella act so OOC already, and if only they gave us little cute smakced moments and more Gary/Melina scenes. Just restore the smacked balance, that's all I ask. That would be enough for me at the moment.

You've made my day.
    :drool:
    They are smiling! awwww

That has to be officialy my "dream scene"

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my word... *Goes to the gutter* I would love to see Mac teach her to play baseball, especially if it envolved him standing with his hands on her hips... Oh my word... *Needs a cold shower* That would be an awesome scene... :devil: I think if Stella say Mac wearing baseball pants, she'd make some kind of comment about his legs... Hehe, I can totally imagine Mac blushing... But like you said, I'm sure she'd be staring, as would any other woman in the lab... :lol:

I was having visions of something like that too... I dunno how she resisited when they were filming that scene... :devil: That's another scene which sent my mind to the gutter, but when it comes to Mac and Stella, it really doesn't take that much... Hehe... Not that I mind of course, the gutter is one of my favourite places. :devil:

I'm glad to have you back with us Hun, and that you're feeling better. *Big hugs*

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Rach--> love your thoughts :D
    Stella has the "Latin temper" and she would let him know what she thinks about She Nit inmediately.... She didn't do it with the Red Head Lady because she wasn't sure what kind of relationship she had with Mac in the past. I'm not so sure Mac talked Stella about the RHL:lol::lol::lol: (He is not an idiot and he cares his own life:lol:)

aparently they have learned from the lousy beginning of S5 and now, considering the new spoiler pic, they are just restoring...partially.......but seriously i'm sick of other things:rolleyes:

Debbie :drool:

6. giovinazzo<3

Debbie!!:D *waves* (litle late butbut:p) merry Christmas back to you:D yeh i feel much better now:)

yeh i would also love to se Mac teaching her baseball:drool: he standing behind her, with his arms around her helping her:devil::drool: standing behind her:devil: *down in the gutter again, not that i ever got up from there:lol:* it would have been fun to se what Stella would have said to Mac if he had weared baseball pants:devil: *giggle*
    yeh got to agree with you there Steph,it's not hard to get kinky thought when it comes to Mac and Stella, can't say im complaining:devil:
    you say that, i got an apartment in the gutter:devil::lol:
    i think Stella would be shocked if She-nit answered Mac's phone.. but if Mac leaves them both in a room alone then maybe a little catfight when he walks out of the room, that's gonna happend:devil::lol:
    Lol Debbie, agree with you he's not an idiot he wanna live, so he keeps his mouth shut when it comes to RHL:lol::lol: i would keep my mouth shut to, that glare Stella gave Flack when he mention the RHL, that glare could kill:lol:

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I think she would be speechless as well. I think she would have enough enjoying the view (only his legs??????? Nahhhhhh:drool::drool::eek::eek::eek::eek::lol: )

:guffaw::guffaw: Poor Don! he almost proved Pissy Stella on himself:guffaw:Just sayin':lol:

Please Gio, could you be my landlady and rent me a room in your apartment in Gutterville????????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think i will live permanently there as well

Debbie

8. giovinazzo<3

his legs:D this one just popped into my head:p maybe her eyes would travel a little up toward his.. well his ... you know what i mean??:lol:
    lol, yeh he surendered the minute she sent him the glare:guffaw::guffaw:
    yeh sure Debbie, got a room for more people in my apartment in Gutterville:lol::lol:

well im of to my comfy bed starting to read the Da vinci code:D *squee* im looking forward to it:p

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

His belly button?????????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

go and enjoy the Da Vincy Code (it's very entertaining!!!!!!!!)

BTW I remember certain white blouse Stella wore in S5. It was a VERY sexy blouse (Sad for me but she is dressing as Nun Stella this season:wtf:)

The point is i notice it's the same blouse Jane wore in S2 in that episode about that little boy in the museum (The kid had a beautiful connection with Mac)

Debbie:thumbsup:

10. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

LOL :lol:

I'm starting to think we need something more like an entire Gutterville Condo, because the Guterville room is definetely getting short of space hehehe

xoxo
    Rach

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

See? we need realtors. The whole Smacked Family will want to live there...permanently:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

considering a coffee break-date pic changed my mood completely

i want to re post this again. We need to believe!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Debbie:drool:

12. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

That has to be the loveliest smacked picture ever. Seriously.
    I have never seen 2 people who look that good togheter before.
    If TPTB can't see that after looking at this picture, then they need eye surgery, really. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

I suggest this picture is posted on every first post of a new smacked thread, just for the sake of it (it really makes you think how much smacked is awsome)

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, thanks for that cute pic Debbie, you know we all love it. :adore: Well I'm still in gutterville, the thoughts of Mac in tight baseball pants will keep me there for a long time... :adore: *Takes up permenant residence there too* Gio, I think I need to visit your realtor too. ;) :lol:

I totally agree with you Rach, that is one of the cutest pictures ever, I also agree that if TPTB don't see what we see when it comes to Mac and Stella, then yes, they really must be blind... I mean come on, how can you deny chemistry like there is between them!? They ooze sexual tension... :devil:

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey SMACked family! Glad to see the optimism :)

Argh...my dad's house sucks. I can't see them :(:(:( I tried on my PSP too and no luck *sigh* Have to wait until Wednesday when I get home.

Hey gio! Glad to see you here and I hope you're feeling better.

I saw that one on T.V. the other night and I was about ready to attack the screen. My sister just said "Oh god" and turned away. My mom doesn't get the obssessive level my sister and I are on so she just looked at us funny. I mean, she likes CSI too but she's just not as crazy about it.

I'm with you! I'm tired of the D/L soap opera (even though I like D/L) and Ella AND SHE-Nit....I just can't wait until January 14th when CSI NY (and hopefully SMACked:):)) returns

I agree. Maybe we can add this one to the group?
    [​IMG]

I found this somewhere and my jaw dropped. I thinmk you guys will be the same.

Have a great evening everyone.

Axel

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

sirens...WHAT! CHICKEN POX??? grabs calamin lotion! We cant have this! Debbie I hope you feel better really soon!:)

O.K. You guys I have been reading these posts and thinking (by the way thanks for the upcoming eppie pictures Deb!) we need to start remembering and sharing all the Smack scenes we have had so far,I have been thinking of them and finding there are more than I thought! Remember who was the first person Mac called when he got to a phone first eppie? Stella! And her concern for him to go to the hospital. Plus she is up in the helicoptor searching all over! I think I am going to go back and re watch them and report back, in the mean time lets see how much we can remember and maybe it wont seem such a dismal season at that!

By the way I liked the fight last eppie I think Mac was acting mad because he knows Stellas mind set and her strong will and he is afraid she is going to get hurt. Remember he told her he is responseable for EVERYONE in the lab. He told her this STOPS RIGHT NOW! Sounds like a HUSBAND to me! Also he says "I dont want to know"!! HE is trying to stay unemotionally involved and he knows she is putting herself in Danger and THAT is why he was so ticked off!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.