RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,569
Members: 11,319
Currently online: 47
Newest member: christchristina

Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.

Go Back   Talk CSI > CSI Crime Scene > CSI: Miami

CSI: Miami The first CSI spinoff show.

Closed Thread

Old October 22 2008, 01:34 AM   #421
vegaslights
Brute

View vegaslights's Twitter Profile
Re: Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

According to the new TV Guide, we'll soon have a new episode (I believe November 17) diving deep into the character's personal lives and we'll see Eric's mom. Also, a character dropping their kid off to school.

Don't know if this has been posted, just thought I'd share.
Old October 22 2008, 01:53 AM   #422
Orla_Dark
CSI Level Two

Send a message via ICQ to Orla_Dark

Originally Posted by vegasFRIGHTS View Post
According to the new TV Guide, we'll soon have a new episode (I believe November 17) diving deep into the character's personal lives and we'll see Eric's mom. Also, a character dropping their kid off to school.

Don't know if this has been posted, just thought I'd share.
Why Eric again? About school, sameone said it's Ryan, but wait a minute, his kid? He like H now?
Old October 22 2008, 01:55 AM   #423
GregNickRyanFan
Holographic Moderator

Location: GregNickRyanFan - with Greg, Ryan, Nicky, Jake & Adam- or w/ Dean, Cas, Sam & Gabe in the Impala

It's Ryan and his nephew supposedly. Maybe he just recently got temp custody of his nephew and that's why we've never seen him before. But, Ryan's also supposed to have a niece (who would be 14 about now) too whom he bought the ipod for.
Old October 22 2008, 02:03 AM   #424
mjszud
Captain

View mjszud's Twitter Profile

Oh surely they won't pull another "son out of nowhere" story. Even though Im quite guilty of wishing Natalia had a daughter in hiding
I hope that they just try & make it look like it could be Ryan's kid, then find out later it's his nephew. Maybe he's his parental guardian for a while?
Old October 22 2008, 02:04 AM   #425
Orla_Dark
CSI Level Two

Send a message via ICQ to Orla_Dark

Originally Posted by DeaditeSlayer View Post
It's Ryan and his nephew supposedly. Maybe he just recently got temp custody of his nephew and that's why we've never seen him before. But, Ryan's also supposed to have a niece (who would be 14 about now) too whom he bought the ipod for.
i know it, about ipod and niece, but there write "Their kids" or maybe my Engish so bad and i read it not right? if i did, sorry
Old October 22 2008, 04:21 AM   #426
luf100
Coroner

View luf100's Twitter Profile Send a message via MSN to luf100

Orla_Dark you read it right. She put "their kid" but it could have just been a mistake, we really don't know who it's going to be, but I think most bets are on Ryan's nephew.

I like the idea of Ryan having temporary custody... as long as it was temporary. I wanna see Ryan interacting with a kid that can talk.
Old October 22 2008, 04:46 AM   #427
MaddyAnn
Lab Technician

Originally Posted by Vampireluf View Post
Orla_Dark you read it right. She put "their kid" but it could have just been a mistake, we really don't know who it's going to be, but I think most bets are on Ryan's nephew.

I like the idea of Ryan having temporary custody... as long as it was temporary. I wanna see Ryan interacting with a kid that can talk.
I agree. The temporary custody storyline would be best. While I'm tempted to say that I want Ryan to have a secret son...it would be too cheesy to have them reuse that. I think it would be funny if the team thought it was his son for a while though.
Shawn Spencer: Hello, racoons. I know you're watching me. I don't blame you. Who am I, some mysterious biped infiltrating your natural habitat...I know you don't mean to scare me with your beady little yellow eyes that glow like the devil...
Old October 22 2008, 06:53 AM   #428
GregNickRyanFan
Holographic Moderator

Location: GregNickRyanFan - with Greg, Ryan, Nicky, Jake & Adam- or w/ Dean, Cas, Sam & Gabe in the Impala

Originally Posted by CountMaddy View Post
I think it would be funny if the team thought it was his son for a while though.
Yeah and they'd all be like "Why didn't you tell us you were a father?" and then Eric would be like "Who's the mother? Erica Sikes?" and Ryan would be like "Oh My God, of course not!" OMG, I totally have to write a ficlet about that. Hehehehehe.
Old October 22 2008, 12:31 PM   #429
arcadian7
Witness

Send a message via AIM to arcadian7 Send a message via Yahoo to arcadian7

If I were a betting person, I'd say the son belongs to Horatio - I keep wondering if somehow someway he's going to get full custody of Kyle - Julia was rumored to only be in three episodes (unless that's changed) - so perhaps something happens to her and Kyle winds up with H... would be cool to see Horatio fully engaged in Daddy Duties... he's such a great guy he'd be the best father.
Old October 22 2008, 12:33 PM   #430
Hollyyo
CSI Level Two

View Hollyyo's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to Hollyyo

^^ As long as you add in the OMG part, I would read it..hahahaha!

So is this also on the TV Guide website or is it the issue in stores? I am going to the grocery store today...hmm...

I kinda hope it's Ryan's son. It would be cute.
Old October 22 2008, 02:34 PM   #431
Fabrinka
Dead on Arrival

this was THE BEST episode in last time which i saw! PERFECT scenes with Julia, great Elizabeth as actor, and so sad/romantic scene with Horatio.
1*
Old October 22 2008, 04:19 PM   #432
bulletgirl
Rookie

View bulletgirl's Twitter Profile Send a message via MSN to bulletgirl

Originally Posted by iaMJekyl View Post
Oh surely they won't pull another "son out of nowhere" story. Even though Im quite guilty of wishing Natalia had a daughter in hiding
I hope that they just try & make it look like it could be Ryan's kid, then find out later it's his nephew. Maybe he's his parental guardian for a while?
Oh god not that again, surely they wont do that again!! i mean they cant repeat the same thing, i bet its just Ryans nephew. Lets put it this way, id be very dissapointed if they wrote the same story again anyway 705 was probs the best eppie so far im expecting 706 to be even better
Old October 22 2008, 05:41 PM   #433
Solitaire
CSI Level Two

Although Im all for a Ryan story, I hope it doesnt turn out to be his kid. I mean, they've done it once and that was more than enough for me. I hope they are more creative than that. Now if something happened to his sibling and he was the kids (his nephew) temporary guardian, that might be more interesting.
And I definitely dont like the sound of the whole Delko family storyline. Now we just have to get Natalia an evil twin, and we will have covered all the dodgy soap storylines.
Old October 22 2008, 05:44 PM   #434
delkolover
CSI Level Three

Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover

Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
Although Im all for a Ryan story, I hope it doesnt turn out to be his kid. I mean, they've done it once and that was more than enough for me. I hope they are more creative than that. Now if something happened to his sibling and he was the kids (his nephew) temporary guardian, that might be more interesting.
And I definitely dont like the sound of the whole Delko family storyline. Now we just have to get Natalia an evil twin, and we will have covered all the dodgy soap storylines.

I personally think it is his nephew....there is nothing to say that his sibling doesn't have more than one kid. And that he doesn't have more than one sibling for that matter.
Old October 22 2008, 05:45 PM   #435
Hollyyo
CSI Level Two

View Hollyyo's Twitter Profile Send a message via Yahoo to Hollyyo

Well, if they could make it different in the fact that Ryan actually knows he has a kid. H didn't know and all of a sudden he has a teenage felon on his hands.

LOL at Natalia's evil twin!