Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

...Whoa. Wasn't expecting that :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all the pics and links again. :) She is beautiful, and the photo of her with her daughters was very sweet, that's for sure. :) Gotta admit I never knew/saw Due South either (nor Providence, but I swear, I thought she was on NYPD Blue for a few shows. Huh...). So really my sole association of Melina's roles is really NY. That alone may be the main reason I'm somehow attached to da curls :lol:

Well, I had some fun caps I was gonna post in here and a few for Hawkes too, but I never did find the caps I went looking for, one of my external hard drives winked out, and it's a gut-dropping something I don't have time to look at in detail to fix tonight, but I did find these instead...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's kinda fun to be reminded of the little moments that add so much to the characters :lol:

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Thanks for the couple of pics, Elwood. The one with the banderillas is awesome :lol: From which episode is the second one? She looks mischievous.

3. dannicalliope

dannicalliope Victim

Stella's curls must stay--they give her so much character. But I admit that Melina looks lovely either way.

4. dannicalliope

dannicalliope Victim

This pic kind of reminds me of Julie Andrews (think circa STAR!). I don't know why, it just does.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Danni--- Be very welcome to the Stellarina Thread:bolian::bolian::bolian: A bigger Stellarina Family is GREAT! In spcial now when my Stella is like the sunshine of S5 along with Don and Adam
    i'm very happy you have enjoyed these pics (or should i say THAT pic:lol:) as much as i did:drool:

El--> Melina did work at NYPDB. She portrayed Jimmy Smith's old flame ( i can't be certain because i didn't watch that show);) Thanks for the pics. I will request an avvie with the first open ( the second was already made by Anj) :D

Quennie--->
    :guffaw: certainly she is hot in this pic. Well, she is ALWAYS hot:devil: However i can tell after thousands of pics Melina is natural. She doesn't pretend to be a Hollywood star when she is off set. I have discovered her without make up and wearing sandals many times. Also i think she didn't pay any visit to the plastic surgeon as other actresses:bolian: so YEAH she is hot when she is all produced and when she simply is Melina-Kanakaredes-Constantinides (LOL their children will find impossible to write those surnames at the beginning:lol:)

PLENI--> my funny doppelganger, that pic belongs to "Summer in the city" 2.01. Sheldon didn't know how to deal with Mac and Stella adviced him not to play "defense" and have the answers to questions before Mac asks them. Sheldon didn't know how to make that:guffaw:

Pay a visit to Gutterville. It's a little homage to Smacked and Fiesta ships. BTW all my previews pics belong to Fanpop:p

Stella always looks great in green

[​IMG]

Stella knows how to protect and show affection to her partner-in-kicks:lol:

Credits: ZHU (she posted this inside the Fiesta Thread)

[​IMG]

And Melina's beauty again:thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BTW Sophia, ITA with you. I can't imagine another actress portraying Stella. Stella is, with her faults and virtues, one of the most believable characters on the show and one of the best:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Debbie :D

ps: Melina will participate in another charity event to fight against Alzheimer. Good for her!

http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-and-sports-celebrities-team-r1119251.htm

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  6. Plenilunio

Danni (may I call you that?), I agree with you. I like my Stella with curls, please. I'm so used to her hair the first pic of her with straight hair made me go :eek: "who are you and what have you done to Melina?"

Deb, can you link me to that Sony commercial? I'd never seen the Cabaret one. I wish I could have seen her play Sally.
    And also... fiesta and Smacked, yay! You want to kill me!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL sweetie, i didn't want you pass out after Smacked and Fiesta all together :lol:

I looked for the vid but it says it was deleted because it violated the conditions of use:(

what about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-msPOxt1oE

Debbs ;) (i'll check dailymotion. Probably if we are lucky the vid was uploaded there)

8. Plenilunio

Nah, I'm a strong girl, I managed to stay happily conscious.

Too bad the video was deleted, but the one you posted is just... :guffaw:I can only think about one pseudo-word to define her face at the end: pwned! Poor thing.

9. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Thanks for more pics, links et al.

(And ya, the second of the pics I posted was indeed Summer In The City, with far more of an expo than I woulda been able to give... :p)

Hit a few random links from yours, and came across this. Looks like a CBS vid or interview, from what I do not know. I usually don't like to just spout a link and not much else, don't even know if it's kosher really, but well, this one is just too good not to share.

Melina is awesome, funny. :lol: If you've seen it already, sorry to be redundant, but honestly, how could ya not wanna see it again, and if ya haven't, enjoy. The more I see of her, in front of and behind the cameras, the more I like her.

Top Five Melina Moments (Nov. 2008).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&feature=related&hl=en&v=iseJVPbjJvg

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol: yeah you can bet Sydney wasn't happy at all;)

I am obssesed with a happy shower scene ever since:devil: (with Mac if it's possible:devil:)

SHE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i like her because she is so natural, so nice and amiable!:bolian: many of her former screen mates are her friends after such a long time:bolian: even her former producers have the best opinion on her:bolian: that's why she could film Guiding Light and another show at the same time with a permission from GL producers. It tells me a lot on her good relationship with GL TPTB!

Aw El i love this vid!:lol: She is so funny when she talks about "Gary do this...Gary do that..." Then People ask me why i am a Smacked fan:drool::drool::drool: Their families get along well so i'm always happy when she mentions him because it talks how great friends they are:bolian:

Ummmm not sure if you have watched this but ALL Stellarinas should listen Melina's voice (in Greek). Anj posted the vid and later i have posted lyrics some months ago but i can post it again!:drool: (It's so beautiful!!!) (Check the guy's face:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkElaPR-dm0

and some pics to rejoice:cool:

God bless "The Girls":lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Plenilunio

She's crazy and I love her for that. She looks so spontaneous, so... normal! She never boasts about being famous and her interviews are hilarious. Also, she's got a great sense of humor and feels quite comfortable with herself. It takes a lot of courage to admit you're a klutz like she did in the Melina moments. Oh, by the way, have any of you found any CSI:NY blooper video? I tried Youtube, but to no avail :(

I've read some, but I don't usually like them. Most of them are like "veni, vidi, *beep*", just raw OOC lemons. I like my fics with something else, some added value.

Thanks for the vid! I like the way her voice changes when she speaks Greek. It's not only the tone, but something else, I've noticed it happens to some people when they're comfortable switching languages and I love it. The piccies are great too! The tree photoshoot is oh so full of awesome.

12. dannicalliope

dannicalliope Victim

Thanks for the welcome! I love Stella/Melina! She definately makes the show for me--and any show for that matter.
    And her interviews are great... my favorites are her appearence on Ellen and Bonnie Hunt--she's so funny... and personable... you feel as if you know her, just by listen to her talk...

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

you are right Pleni ;) I remember Roy Dupuisd (a French Canadian actor) whose voice change completely when he talk in French. And it's obvious he feels comfortable talking in his mother tongue than in English. Even his acting changes!

Parakalo, Danni :) (by the way we have our Greek speaker resident (Athens! :D ) here but if you want to get some words in Greek check the Mini Dictionary we have at the Smacked Thread

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=57969&page=20

I can't post the addy to the Greek Forum because i am not at home and i don't have the addy here :)

She mentioned in some interview she has a large family now because many people have her every week in their tv sets and they feel she is part of their families. And i think it's beyond that. She is not a plastic Barbie. She is a very interesting actress, talented, beautiful who likes simply things as she said in an AXN special aired in Latin America (and i imagine it was aired in all AXN around the world). She shows her real self. She doesn't need to pretend to be interesting or perfect because she is already interesting and she doesn't pay attention to the "Being Perfect" statement but she does believe in doing the things right.
    Actually one of the things i like more of her is how she get envolve in the show. I read before she started filming she asked to do a research in a real CSI work. Also she likes Technical Advisors explain her what Stella is going to do when she is going to film any episode because she likes to understand what Stella is doing and what for.

I think that's the kind of artist i like :D

many hugs to all

[​IMG]

Danni, are you from a Greek Family? Because Calliope is part of the Greek Mithology

14. dannicalliope

dannicalliope Victim

No, Ghawazee, I wish I was Greek but I'm not. There is a long story behind that my choosing of that name, but it basically boils down to that I am fascinated by the Muses.
    Actually though, I understand Melina when she talks about her real family and how close they are--I come from a very large extended family on my mother's side, and we are all very close--lots of traditions! :) My mother is Hispanic, Navajo and (surprisingly) Irish.
    But that was probably more than you wanted to know. :)

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

i love the Melina moments:D it's pretty fun, Gary and the crew pulling a prank on her about a rat:lol: and when she walked into the white van that wasn't the right car but a cleaner car (or something) and i laughed when she said the cleaners had cleaned the glass walls in the lab one day good and she walked into them:lol: (like that haven't happend to me a few to many times at school infront of my teachers,friends and the boy i like:lol:)
    i love that photoshoot:) it looks like she enjoyed and had fun at the shoot:) and i love that picture:D
    wow that picture was great.! she looks great as always:)

Debbie, now it's the second time today that you sent me down in the gutter:lol: and i who was on my way up:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.