EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

***** Opens a bottle of Midori****

[​IMG]

Yippeeeee!!!! There's our beautiful couple...ahh yes, observe the closeness!!! ...and thier hands!!

A recap of EDeN....

Season 4

'Three Way' - the beginning! "you got some trust issues."/ Eric checks her out.:p

'Urban Hellraisers' - "Nothing was taken, your ok, that's all that matters." /long stare between them!

'Payback' - "I had a great time last night"/ "Me too. Maybe next time we'll have to actually watch the movie"....It's official! the smiles, the hand touching, eric watching her through the glass.

'Silencer' - :drool: Midori intro!! Eric sneaks up behing Natalia & nuzzles the back of her neck!

'Skeletons' - "I believe you, 'Talia "/ pregnancy scare/ hand holding/"two to tango".

'Collision' - Ending scene...so sweet! As quoted from the epi sypnosis on CSI:Miami website.. a moment that could lead to something very special.

'Driven' - Natalia worries about his sis, Marisol. aww.

'Dead Air' - ooooh, Eric is jealous!!!! miscommunication leads to break-up.

'Shock' - Natalia reaches out to Eric (talks about Marisol)/ "..enough to know when something's wrong."

'Rampage' - Eric's crazy ex-fling proves jealous of Nat/busts out her window.

'One of our Own' - Natalia's the mole/Eric's heart's broken:(

Season 5

'Rio' - apparently all has been swept under the rug!

'Going Under' - "Then get outta my way."/ Flirty garage scene.:drool:

'If Looks Could Kill' - Nat's ex returns/ lots of EDeN moments/Eric's concerned.
    Cal: I heard you had an unexpected visitor.
    Nat: Eric?
    Cal: He's just concerned for you, & quite frankly, so am I.
    How sweet Calleigh is worried about her friend!

'Darkroom' - Eric's still concerned for Nat. Ryan mentions a girl living in fear, Eric replies: "yeah, well ask Natalia about that."

'Internal Affairs' - Nat's arrested/Nick's murder/Eric & Nick fight/Eric tries to help with case, but isn't allowed.

'No Man's Land' - lovely lab scene..."just roll with me"/"ok, I'm rollin'."

'Man Down' - Eric shot in the head. Natalia: "it's all I can think about."

'Broken Home' - Nat checks on Eric/ makes him laugh.

'Rush' - Nat sees Cal give Eric friendly kiss on the cheek.

'Burned' - Eric asks Nat if she's ok after suspect grabs her arm/ Nat non-chalantly questions Eric about Cal's interest. Can anyone say "JEALOUSY"!?!?!

Season 6

'Deep Freeze' - (above photo) Eric puts Natalia's shoulder back into place & hugs her. Stetler sees & thinks they're "together".

'Chain Reaction' - Eric hovers close beside Natalia... "can I get some space, please."

'Miami Confidental' - I swear the directors have them stand that close together on purpose!!!!:p

'Down To the Wire' - Nat starts showing a little concern: "you know it's killing him he can't work the case"

'Going Ballistic' - Nat shows a little more concern/checks on Eric after shootout/he brushes off subject....but lots of smiles & Natalia's eye expressions SAID IT ALL!!!;)

Damn, S6 would have been much better had she actually had some screen time!!!!

A few quotes from Adam and Eva...

ELR: they aren't dead yet
    AR: I think his past with Natalia could have an impact on the development of e/c.
    ELR: They have such great sexual chemistry. She can't help but be totally attracted to him.

Have a Midori Cocktail & some apple wedges!
    :beer: Enjoy the new thread!!!! *cheers*

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemisty & forbidden fruit!

Yay! New thread!

I'm stupid, but I just noticed the connection between their real names and the shipper name. :lol: Adam and Eva... Eden. Is this just a coincidence? I thought Eden was E=Eric, De=Delko, N=Natalia... But now I'm wondering if the shipper name is because their real life names are so close to the real Eden's occupants. :lol:

:smacks self in forehead:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Re: EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemisty & forbidden fruit!

YEP, they were named that for bothreasons!!! Fitting isn't it? ;) perfection, I tell you!!!:p

BTW, before anyone clobbers me for mispelling "chemistry"; I notified a Mod;)
    **blonde highlights, ya know**:lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

Payback was on last night. I loved the Eden moments. I liked when she told him the bracelet wasn't hers and he said "my bad" and she grinned and said "so bad". :lol:

BTW, Chapter Six of my fic is up. tiny little hint at Eden's possible future. :D

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I know, A&E rules!!! "Payback".. yes...good times...Happy Eric...Happy Natalia!!! Are they happy now? Um NOOO. :wtf: See, this is why they need to be together again!!!:D

Alrighty all...chapter 3 is now up in the FFsection. It's a little short, but there's two more chapters to go;) The next one is a little challenging for me because it delves into the science stuff, & that isn't really my territory. But it's EDeN..so...who cares, right???:lol: *does a happy EDeN dance*

Toodly-dee!!:)

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*pulls hair* I know I said I was gonna save my first post for the EDeN drawing, but I was detained by unexpected events, aka the birth of my new baby cousin. Besides, I wanted to give you a progress report. Argh, drawing Natalia was harder than I thought... but I finished her! Unfortunately, she looks more like His Girl Friday than Jessica Rabbit. She's wearing a trench coat and nothing else... though that may work out in EDeN's favour. I'm gonna start drawing Eric tonight and I'll be done tomorrow! *happy dance* But you guys are gonna have to wait until Saturday to see it. Be patient!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Cool, KARU, thanks for the update!!

I thought I'd bring over the "halloween fanfic" topic. Eric as Batman, Natalia...catwoman.:p come on, I know you guys have some scenario ideas to throw at me with that one!! Where & what do you want them to be doing?? Give me some input.

~~~

On another note, I finally broke down & really made myself a Midori cocktail. I just got done sucking it down. I made mine Margarita style, it was quite tasty!!!
    Although, you should know for those 21 & over who want to try it....Midori (melon liqouor) is 20% alcohol...the Hiram Walker (melon liqouor) brand that I bought (in case it sucked/it was cheaper) is 40%. Plus the added tequila...yeah, I'm feeling rather good right now:D I think I'll try it with lemonade tomorrow for my nighty-nightcap. When I'm done experimenting & in rehab, you'll come get me, right?
    & another tidbit...Midori is a product of Mexico! Hmmm, maybe that's supposed to be a clue about where our dear Nat is from..who knows:)

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I was thinking maybe a lab party... we never see the lab celebrating and with all the drama lately, they need it! Though I really wanna see EDeN as Dare Devil and Elektra... their costumes are way sexier. How can you go wrong with red skin tight-leather... and not just on Natalia? You can look up the modern Marvel costumes for Dare Devil and Elektra... they're a lot more daring than the costumes in the movies.

Don't worry, we will! About the Midori hint, it's possible... I could see Natalia living in Mexico before coming to Miami. Then again, I tend to overanalyze things and I see symbolism in the least likely places. It's part of being in Psych and English Lit at university.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh I could go for Daredevil & Elektra, most definitly!! I could totally see Nat flipping through the air, swinging daggers left & right:lol:

Ever see the movie Sharkboy & Lavagirl? ok, SO not sexy ...BUT Eric's all about the diving & fish, & Natalia is all "hot", so I think it kinda fits them:D

~~~
    I agree a get-together is much needed right now!!! I'd love to see it. Really, EDeN anywhere, just being EDeN I could go for!:p

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

So it's basically a cartoon version of EDeN... though I don't think Natalia would appreciate her hair being pink!

Oh, by the way, I'm thinking of adding a title to my drawing, in that 1930s comic book style. MJ, do you think I could use The Adventures of Shorty and A-Rod? Just cause they kinda look like PI and girl Friday the way I drew them...

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^If you wanna use it, go for it!! I don't mind.:p make sure you bring it to us as LARGE AS POSSIBLE !!!:D

~~~

Edit: FF update...Chapter 4 is now up.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey, good to know. Anyways, here's my progress report... I drew Eric's face which is the harderst part. I had a hard time drawing his jawline and nose... they're very, Russian. *strange looks* What? It was the best word to describe them. He may be Cuban, but there's a bit of Russian in the structure of his face.

*shakes head* Anways, The good news is that the hard part for me is done. Now I just have to do the rest of him, including the fedora. Then I'll be done... wish me luck!

Oh, by the way MJ, I drew your title... it's pretty bold if I do say so myself.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I just got this flash of Eric and Natalia dressed as Aladdin and Jasmine. :lol: Don't ask me why it just popped into my head. :lol:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

No worries, I get random EDeN thoughts too so you're not alone. Just now, I suddenly envisioned them as Iron Man and Pepper Potts!

*progress report* I gave Eric a full head of hair and 5 o'clock aftershadow as you guys asked and put him in a suit... though he looks really disheveled. He's resting his elbow on Natalia's shoulder as well. Now I just have to draw the other arm and his legs!

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^ahww yeah, sexy Delko!!! :p Ummm...didn't you say it would be done last Saturday? **taps foot**
    kidding, can't wait to see it!! You know I'll be wanting an avi version some time soon, right? ;);) hehe

Ok, well I've been a busy bee too so I just now posted the last chapter of Resurfacing the Past.

...and just so ya know...Midori and Lemonade is mighty tasty!!:D:D

**cheers**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.