Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let go

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Gaelen, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Danny/Lindsay #22: I've fallen in love with you...and I can't let

I don't think Lindsay is selfish at all. I don't get why some think that. And now I do kind of remember that she only got really upset when he told her his excuse for forgetting her birthday. She probably saw it as him not thinking it was a big deal and not getting that it was a big deal to her. And yeah, he was pulling away from her and I know he was hurting too... he was hurting too much to see that the way he was handling it was hurting her. But, these two just need to get it together and work it all out and start with the fluffiness again. :)

2. LME

LME Police Officer

Dawni - you and me both - sighs!!!!:eek:

They sooo belong together! ;) I my mind their relationship (what ever kind it is at the moment) can get over this "bump" and it will in fact make them strong, both as a couple and as indiviuals.

Bring on the fluff

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

First: I also don't see Lindsay as selfish. I never did. Not only because I like her.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pics! Yay! Some days ago, I wanted to post pictures as well, but I wasn't sure how to make them smaller, they were so big. I can't get enough of seeing those two together in a scene. And I especially love the lack of personal space between them. ;) Awwwwwwwww! :lol:

4. LME

LME Police Officer

Sometimes I think that somepeople dont get Lindsays humour and take it the wrong way.

I thought that in the scene where she is on the phone to Adam tell him to get to work (Dennys looking for social awkward scientists) was funny :lol::lol:

5. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

:drool: Dutch, god bless you! I'll take a moment to pull myself together.... Nope I've just noticed the man has pretty damn hot thighs.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm back - Fighter you pointed out something I totally forgot about - the 'I'm not very good at these things' comment, that wasn't selfish either, really what can you say? Granted we didn't get to see what happened next but there was the implication that Linds went after him. To be fair, we didn't need to see what happened next, the DL wasn't relevant in that episode.

Shipmates at ease! I probably haven't worded that as well as I could but you all know what I mean! :lol:

I liked the Linds/Adam scene to, closely followed by 'Must. Fight. Crime!' No that's my favourite part of that ep, no condom spray. I'm just hurting myself here.

I love pink fog, cookies anyone?

[​IMG]

Has this worked? Anyways, back to Old Skool shipper games. How many think he's bypassing the evidence and trying to sneak-a-peek down her shirt? :devil:

boring part, yes to all non believers I'm aware he's looking at the screen but I just wanted to amuse all the fluff bunnies (or more accurately Gutter residents)

6. LME

LME Police Officer

To me their banter is one of the things that makes this show so different to the other two.

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:guffaw: 'Can You Hear Me Now?' had awesome scenes. I loved Lindsay's talk with Adam, and it was funny! And the condom-spray- seriously, do I have to say more? :lol: This is my favourite scene of the entire season.

:lol: We so need fluff. We shouldn't be sad anymore. Lets hope next season will be better, will be more happy and nicer for us.

Oh, well, you can't be that sure he's really looking at the screen though..... :devil:

8. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Why would he be looking at the screen when he has Lindsay to look at? :p Unless its their own version of the walrus documentary :devil: Or they can be watching a demonstration video on how to use the condom spray! OK maybe I should just stop while I am ahead...

Bring on the fluff and the gutter baby! Angst had its turn now time for some fun!

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I completely agree. We need some fun here, definitely. Like last year at this time. I know, much happened since then (and I won't mention the drama again :lol:), but I think it made us all stronger. :D

Yeah, who knows what the two of them were looking at.......... :D I think, Danny had a nice view at Lindsay from where he was standing. ;)

10. LME

LME Police Officer

Bring on the fluff!:lol:

Does anyone have a picture of Danny face when she puts the condom spray in his pocket? The look on his face was just so funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:

11. Bella363

Bella363 Prime Suspect

****Bella blows the dust off her laptop and finds a quiet corner amongst the building site that was once her home****

Hey guys - remember me :p?? It seems like forever since I last posted on the board. We are having a major extension built on our house which means that there is dust everywhere :scream: and there is litte time for anything but cleaning and DIY. I have been stopping by to read all of your posts but have not had time to post any replies.... until this evening.

Anyway, a warm shippy welcome to LME and Fighter - it is lovely to see new people joining in the debates about Danny and Lindsay.

Re the debate about Lindsay possibly being selfish in Snow day. I think that she was acting naturally about feeling guilt over him taking her shift and ending up in the warehouse. Even more so because of how things were developing between them - they had finally taken the next step (the lucky girl :devil:) and she sees him being in danger because of her. I thought it was really sweet that she felt it was her fault - although he chose to "give her a snow day" without her knowing. It would have been selfish if she had thought 'Phew - lucky me, that was a close one!" :lol:

Dutch - have I told you that I always love the pictures that you post :drool: !! You are a star!

So are any of the other Brits enjoying DL heaven on Five/Five US? at the moment. In the past week or so, we have had LRC, Zoo York and Can you Hear me Now :thumbsup: I love Lindsay joking around with Adam on the phone - :guffaw:

12. LME

LME Police Officer

Thanks for the welcome.

It is great to have CSI NY on TV 4 nights out of 7 - but don't you wish that they were showing them in season order - Season 1 is tonight, Season 3 tomorrow, season 2 on Sunday and season 4 on tuesday!!!:wtf:

I almost can't wait for season 5 - early next year is tooooooooo long to see whats happening on our ship! Hooray for the internet, TALK CSI and You Tube :lol::lol::lol::lol:

13. Little_Peaches

Bella darling! Long time. :D I just read all the posts re: how many times we get DL goodness per week and low and behold, 25mins and we're singing on US! :lol:

LRC an example of DL goodness or angst? Oy vey, considering Season 4 angst, a little standing up isn't too bad at all....

Meg my dear
    That is beyond gutter! *Smirks at how well I've broken you*

Oh, is it The Deep that's on tomorrow night? I don't think that's one I've properly seen. Obviously the essential scenes with wetsuited Danny...

Ok I'm back! How many episodes will it be before he's back in one? I say three. :devil:

14. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh shush you! You have not been doing a very good job with the gutter :p Miss Radio Disney! Someone had to do it with all this angsty debate going on!

Are there any other Americans on this board? :lol: Oh well I don't mind!

I figured out the multi quote thing yay!!! :D That's been driving me crazy!

15. Little_Peaches

Hey dudes, I've kinda picked up we're all going a little off topic, we've been pulled up for it recently and it's prob best we stay on track before it happens again.

For the newbies (& myself) posts need to consist of at least three lines on topic. We are slacking a little.

So, to bring us back on track, I can only come up with the basics. (It's been a long day!)

What are we gonna have to get the couple back on track? To be fair our cruise began with tigers, hand holding over some creepy dolls, a proposal whilst discussing the statistics of the dead guy beside them. Oh, the bug banquet! They're first hug was only after one almost died during undercover. They hooked up on a pool table, then one of them goes and gets their ass held hostage.

*pauses to drool over smart ass SMM being held hostage*

Flowers & chocolates just isn't gonna cut it. We're gonna need to see some give on both sides. I've said I don't want more angst in Season 5 but the more I think about it, too much has been left unsaid/viewed.

Were they really in a relationship? If so, how justified was Lindsay's actions in then ending things without any discussion of what is going on inside Danny's head? Did she find out something happened with Reuben's mum and if not, why on earth was she not giving the man the opportunity to explain himself? Granted work isn't the place to discuss personal matters but why have those scenes at all if not to cause more confusion? If she ended things what was she worried he was gonna say? 'I don't wanna be with you?'

This isn't Lindsay bashing it's confusion in this relationship.

Danny! Where to begin on his side? How did he perceive his 'relationship' with Lindsay? Both before and after the 'fallen in love with you' speech. He seems desperate to make amends with her and I'm sure he's not selfish enough that he just wants an easy flirty working friendship back. No guy is that stupid. Right? :lol:
    Granted his mind is probably a complete mess right now - no pun intended - but can we get a little insight to what's going on there?

It makes me wonder if there is enough wacky cases left for them to tackle together and bring out their ingenuity - can I spell anymore?

Either way, we can't have DL dominating the show but to avoid the controversy, we need some clarifaction of just what the heck is going on.

Apologies for the essay like post xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.