NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Okay, I'm really confused now :lol: As for the hankies, i think I used a complete box:devil: If I wasn't in love with Gibbs, i think I would be falling real hard right now :drool::drool::drool:

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

I teared up at the whole 'Gibbs giving his dad a hug' bit, but I have to say that the whole Shannon/Young Gibbs bit just left me cold. I thought they should have just left it with Gibbs driving out of town.

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Dracbatty, Kelly was Gibbs' daughter. Shannon was his wife. ;)

Sounds right otherwise. :)

I'm gonna rewatch the episode soon, because I loved it so much. :)

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Erm *whistles*

Shows I was concerntrating last night! :lol:

5. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I loved this episode! I think it was, hands down, the best NCIS episode ever, as far as character background/interaction/development. :thumbsup:

So many surprises, and questions answered! Loved Ralph Waite as Dad Gibbs, perfect casting choice. The chemistry and interaction between he and Jethro were wonderful, the initial animosity and heartache, opening up old wounds and hashing things out, a grudging return of understanding and respect, and finally the loving father/son hug at the end. And yes, I most definitely sniffled and snuffled my way through the last 10 minutes or so, starting when Dad Gibbs presented Jethro with his old car that he lovingly restored for his son all those years ago! The smile on Gibbs' face was awesome, and I loved the reaction of Ziva/Tim/Tony when they squealed around the corner. Tony must have been drooling, he loves those old classic muscle cars! :p

I thought for sure we'd find out that "The Rules" came from Dad Gibbs, and it was a sweet, pleasant surprise to find that they came from Shannon. :) I also thought it was fun finding out about Gibbs' namesake. And who would have figured that he was a slightly awkward, picked-on guy as a young'un? :lol: I guess that's why he makes up for it so much now, as an adult!

I'm looking foward to next week's ep too, I love Fornell, I was wondering when he'd drop by again! Hmmmm... Gibbs, Fornell and Vance... that's one helluva lotta testosterone in one room!

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I hope they'll bring back Gibbs' father again sometime and I'd love to meet Tony's millionaire father.

Episode 6.06 : Murder 2.0
    Gibbs' team (Tony, Ziva, Abby, Ducky and Tim) search a cyber serial killer who takes videos its victims. The investigation alongside the music and a suspect, making false videos of murder is quickly identified. Meanwhile, the Director Vance shakes hand of a young female NCIS special agent, who has just received a citation.

Episode 6.07 : Collateral Damage
    A Navy bank has undergone a hold. The NCIS is responsible of the investigation. One of the new recruits assigned to the fraud unit, special agent Dwayne Wilson joined the Gibbs team to help them. Special agent Lee also made an appearance.

Episode 6.08 : Cloak
    A strange delivery in a box arrived at facilities Navy: The delivery driver and a navy MP officer discovers that is a sailor'corpse ...
    Gibbs and his team (Ziva, Tony and Tim) investigate. Jimmy Palmer appears in the episode.

Episode 6.09 : Dagger
    A former NSA officer, accused to steal top secret information, is wanted by the NCIS for kidnapping of Special Agent Michelle Lee's daughter. This dark story will tell us more about Agent Lee, but the episode will take at the end a dramatic turn.

Episode 6.10 : Road Kill
    The team investigates the death of a Petty Officer killed in a hit and run. Investigation shows that he was taking parts of underground fights

Episode 6.11 : Silent Night
    Washington police are on a robbery case where two old people were also killed. The lead police detective, a DiNozzo's old friend, called the NCIS since fingerprints of a veteran petty officer have been found on the crime scene. But this Marine is supposed to be dead since the 90's. The day before Christmas, preparations for celebrations have to wait ; Gibbs and his team have 24 hours to solve the case.

I'm glad there'll be a Halloween episode on October 28.:)

7. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

Darned the USA network. I am now hooked on yet another show that I didn't bother watching it first started on network TV. I enjoyed the ep with Gibbs' dad. That one I watched on MSN.com. The best part of that ep was when the two agents said into the videophoone "Gibbs has a father" to the other two and to see them wanting to get up to the Pennsylvania. Very funny. :lol:

8. Gaseous Anomaly

Gaseous Anomaly Rookie

The best part was when Jack opened the barn door to show Jethro the restored Challenger with the 426 HEMI. It was a beautiful car, hope we get to see more of it in the future.

9. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

SciFiChick welcome aboard the NCIS ship trust me it's a great place to be ;)

Thank you DaPumpkin for all that info i am really intrigued and excited now for this season. At first I was worried that they would run out of amazing storylines and fade but looking at that i am very very very very very happy woohoo for NCIS!:guffaw:

10. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Finally watched the last epi. Ralph Waite still being "Daddy" Walton and it worked perfectly. Loved the good old fashioned police story, and especially loved all the humor injected into the story. It's going to rank up there as one of my favorites. And the car was beautiful!

11. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Tonight's epsode was great! I absolutely loved it!

Overall it was really great. The banter between Fornell and Gibbs was pretty dang awesome. And the end, when Ziva is packing up her belongings at her desk so that she can go on vacation, and Tony tells her something in Hebrew made me squee. That had to be the cutest freakin' thing he's done since he brought Jeanne dinner at the hospital, table and all. Seriously, though, his face was just so cute and innocent....It almost made me wish that she weren't visitin Tel Aviv. (And I only do because it brings in an interesting storyline for her...)

12. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Last night's ep was pretty good. Not their best effort, but still NCIS, so it's always entertaining, to me! :)

It was good to see Ducky and Jimmy Palmer again, I missed them. And of course it's always a hoot to see Gibbs and Fornell butting heads, the only thing missing, for me, was Vance... I would have loved to see the three of them all butting heads, all that testosterone in one room would have caused a meltdown! :lol:

Tony truly lived up to his new nickname (Thanks to McGee!) of "Di-nosy", it was driving him nuts trying to figure out everything/everyone connected with Ziva's vacation! Although if I would have caught him going through my desk, he would have gotten more than just a Gibbs Head-Slap :scream: Bad Tony!

I don't think we've seen the end of the mob guy's bodyguard at the very end, it just seemed like the writers purposely left that as a loose end hanging... and that TV newswoman's voiceover at the very end was saying that mob members were already moving into place for a take-over, now that whats-his-name was dead... just seems like that could make for a good little storyline (not to mention some nice continuity) somewhere down the line!

Halloween ep next week, Yay!!! :bolian:

13. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I always love when Fornell is in the episode, because the banter between him and Gibbs is great.

I loved that when Gibbs barged in, Fornell was on the toilet. Talk about getting caught with your pants down... :lol: That scene just amused me.

The end scene of Ziva and Tony in the bull pen right before Ziva leaves was cute, but at the same time, sad. Tony didn't look too happy... he looked rather concerned. I know he knows Ziva can handle herself, but I think it was more of a "I think you're going to be with someone else" look.

I also think that bodyguard guy is going to be back for more later. Why else would they focus on that at the very end? This could be interesting later on...

Can't wait for the Halloween episode next week! :D

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

It's always great to see Fornell. I just love his interactions with Gibbs. Keeps things interesting :lol:

There were a lot of funny moments in this episode, I just can't think of them at the moment.

I was watching with my dad last night (he likes Abby :p). When it started, and they showed the neighbour lady jogging, he said "She's dead", and I said "No, she's going to find someone dead". We made a bet... the looser had to go get the other a bowl of icecream during the comercials :lol:

Agreed! Seems like he could make an interesting bad guy.

Next week's ep looks good.

15. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Once again a great episode.

Gibbs and Fornell are like PB&J they go so well together!
    They are definately leaving this one open kind of like an Ari ting i feel but not as bad hopefully.

Gibbs walking in on Fornell LMAO how funny and Tony just there in the background lol

How cuuute was Tony! So jealous and worried that Ziva might have found someone back in Israel. I myself am too an incredibly nosey person lol so I wanna know what she's up to.

Bring on next weeks ep!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.