Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

Thanks for posting those Liberty. I really enjoyed it. I like how their friendship translates off the screen as well. It's too bad the cast doesn't do more televised group interviews. I'd love to see them interacting in an unscripted kind of way - not just their words, but their body language and facial expressions. It'd be priceless! :)

2. MegBreanne

Alrighty, people - it's getting boring in here. Where'd everyone go? *sighs* Well, I was just popping in to let you all know that I've updated my Snickers story "Back To You" at ff.net and Viva Las Snickers. I'm about to update it here in the fic section in just a couple of minutes! :)

Really, really sorry it took so long . . .

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I was working on a fanfic that was taking up most of my time for a few days. And since my birthday is on Monday I've been going out a lot in the evenings since I have such a diverse group of friends and they don't all like each other.

I've also been watching a lot of season 1 on Spike lately and though it makes me sad every time I see Warrick in his former glory being amazing... I get to see lots of the best Snickers. It's nice.

I've been seeing a lot of Snickers and Yobling on TV lately and that's just niiice.

I loves it.

4. MegBreanne

Well, Happy early Birthday! :) Hope you have a good day when it rolls around.

Ah, the glory days of season one and two . . . hell, even three and four. I miss those days. The good days . . .

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

JUMPS IN!

I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!! i've been gone for like.. it seems forever!! lol. i've been really busy. you know, christmas coming up and school.. but, i'm really sorry i havent been around. no worries.. I'M BACK NOW. on every single day:p lol.

well, i'm actually surprised that we're still completely running. sara's gone.. and i dont really think she's coming back. which sucks because NICK NEEDS HER!:(:(

MEEG!!! you updated!! eeee!!:) yess!! i'll check it out after this:)

you guys.. i didnt see the last episode. i was busy and i didnt have time to come home and record it. so... what were the high lights. i heard warrick has a drug problem now... poor poor warrick. and... was nick there for him throughout the whole episode? i love nick stokes:) lmao.

you're bday's tomrrow LLK!! well, happy early birthday:) no worries.. i'll say it again tomorrow. hope its a snickery and yoblingy bday!:)

man, CSI just doesnt feel the same without Sara. like, i havent completley dead because i didnt watch CSI on thursday. i think it's because for me, CSI has lost is spark without sara there. mainly because it makes NICK happy. lmao. but, i'm still a big fan and i really want to see how this season plays out.

so far... way to much personal stuff. kinda wish they made wrrick's drugg problem in the middle of the season. sara JUST left.. we JUST had an amazing and funny episode with the lad rats.

i really dont want the 'nick gets a love interest' to come true. :( i want him to be sad, out of it and lost because sara's gone. and then she comes and visits and then nick gets the spark back and greg notices it.. and bugs him about it. lmao, :)

snickers glory days.. i think in season 1 and 2 alot everyone was conviced that nick and sara were gonna end up together. uughhh. frustrating! lol

[​IMG]

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Don't apologize something that you can't control, Emily. Dec. is the worst between Christmas or semester in School. Dec. and May are the semister one. Nov. and Dec. are the worst because between Thanksgiving or Christmas. Well, I know you do Thanksgiving in Oct. We do in Nov.

Yes, Nick was there for Warrick to tell him to get his act together, but Warrick told him, he was right that he need to take care of himself, but Warrick know Nick won't let it go, because he want Nick to drop it. Remember Redrum. He was mad at Catherine and let it go. I don't think he let it go, I think Nick hold it all in.

This weeks, I don't think Nick will be happy with Warrick right now.

7. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

yeah i noticed that as well. i guess it has something to do with the cuteness and the way the characters get along that everyone likes/ ships them haha. i like all 4 as individual characters so i would always want my fave male/female characters to hook up.

thank you guys for the welcome :D i know it's late for a thank you but i haven't been able to get online in a few days (college and work... such is the insane life i have at the moment haha).

it's great to be among fellow Snickers fans. a lot of people i know like Nick but don't like Sara at all so they don't understand. i wish the writers had played more on their season 2 buddiness/closeness they had. Sara was probably the lightest she has ever been in the series when she was around Nick... and not just even in 2nd season it was when no matter they were together.

i like writing scripts and if i could make a script for a movie i would put George and Jorja in the movie and make then the cute adorable couple they never got to be on CSI lol ;)

8. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

I don't think I welcomed you yet MTC and I'm sorry about that. I think I've felt like I was too much of a noob around here to really welcome anyone.

But... I guess I'm kinda a regular.

Thanks for all the early birthday wishes! According to talk CSI it's my birthday already... but it's not really for two more hours.

I'm also starting two new chapter fics here soon, one is DARK sickeningly dark. It's going to be a Sara!Journey story. The other is going to be Nick centered... well from the perspective of his dog. Basically about everything that's happened to him on and off screen since the begining of the series. Defenitely going to have some Snickers in it.

But I won't be posting them for a while. Not till I have at least 10 chapters of each. Because my Things Fall Apart is my baby right now.

But I wanted to know what you all thought of the Nicky stroy idea...

9. MegBreanne

Once again, happy, Happy Birthday! :) *hugs* And just so you know, I think the Nick story idea is very unique and I think it sounds like an interesting read. And I can't wait to find out what you have up your sleeve! :)

*whines* Em-mily! I thought you were our cheerleader? The one with all the optimism . . . and now you don't think Sara's coming back? *gasps in horror* If I can keep the faith, so can you, girlie! And that's an order! (just kidding . . . sort of, lol!).

I actually didn't think the Lab Rats episode was great. It was cute, definitely had some good moments. I loved how everyone, or almost everyone, noted that Sara was gone, even if only indirectly.

This past episode -- I liked it. Not enough Nick, but then again, there never is! LOL! I liked that Warrick mentioned how the divorce was knocking the wind out of his sails, but that he'd always had the team to rely on to keep him grounded - but with Sara gone, so is that feeling . . . . (well, he didn't say it like that, but you get the picture). I definitely think that Nick reacted strongly to Warrick's addiction not just because it's a serious issue, and because Warrick is his friend, but because he knows that this could cost Warrick a lot - not just his job, but possibly even his life . . . and as scary as that is, selfishly, he doesn't feel like he could loose anyone else after having lost Sara . . . (see how my warped little mind works?).

On an OT note: I quit my job today. My last official day at work is on Dec. 29th. I was thinking it over and I might stick around a few extra days if the manager needs it. She mentioned something today about the schedule . . . three of the six stylists and myself are working Christmas Eve. Which means that the four of us would get New Years Eve off, and that whom ever doesn't work Christmas Eve has to work New Years Eve . . . so, with the three stylists that aren't working the 24th, they get the 24th, 25th and 26th off . . . so the manager had mentioned that everyone who works on the 24th gets the 31st off (as well as the 1st, since we're closed that day anyway) and an additional third day . . . I don't want to be mean and have my leaving my position at the shop cause anyone of those three stylists to not get their three consecutive days off . . . so, perhaps I'll be there a few extra days . . . I'm terrified, but it's well over due and maybe I'll start to de-stress. The grief that the job caused me was way too much for what I get paid! LOL!

10. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Sorry for the absence, I was out of town for the weekend. And although I'm probably the last to say it, Happy Birthday LLK!

On the Nick issue, I agree with Meg. Nick doesn't know how to not care about people around him. It's like it's what he was put on this earth to do. Warrick is his best friend (besides our Sara) so he doesn't want to see him crash and burn. And like Meg said, he just lost Sara, and he's probably kicking himself for not seeing the signs earlier, for not being able to be there for her. Warrick is like his second chance.

Meg, I'm glad you're getting yourself out of that situation. You don't need the stress. ;)

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LLK!! hope it's full of snickery (and yoblingy) goodness!!:) lmao

[​IMG]
    Sara: UGH! were did grissom hide our men!
    Catherine: this is some pretty twisted game... !!

i'm sorry meg!! i guess i've just been reading around at some posts and there's alot of negetive talk!:( NO WHAT!! no... i'll stay positive. sara HAS to come back. CSI isnt the same without her and her storyline isnt finished yet!:(

welcome back MTC!! good to have to aboard:) it's being pretty upbeat at this thread, seeing as sara's gone. GOOD JOB SNICKERS!!:) lol.

glad to hear you got out of that job meg. just makes you mad if your job.. you dont enjoy. hope it all works out for you!!:) :)

you're making another story llk! wow, youre making TONS and i cant even update my ONE. lmao!!! i'm thinking of making a oneshot story for christmas.. seeing as it's coming up really soon!!:) i'm so excited!!

ugh, i really want to see this last episode!! it sounds so good!! nick.. caring? no.. really? lmao, she's the sweetest guy ever. and yeah, since sara left i guess he feels his world is just falling around. and now that his friends is breaking down and doing drugs... must be so hard! man, i want to see a MAAAD nicky!! lmao:p

12. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Ugh, I know what that's like. And then after you finish the oneshot it's kinda like, "Why can't I do that with my fic(s) in progress? I should finish what I start before I take on other projects. And it's not fair to the readers", so then you feel all bad. Kind of like I did when I wrote A Place In My Heart (but some might argue that had to be written. Evil PTB). Fact is sometimes you just need to write a ficlet.

Idk, a mad Nicky would make me kinda sad. He's such a fun, sweet, cute guy, he shouldn't be angry, he should be using the facial muscles to smile. :) Of course if it was anger because of jealousy about GSR...maybe I wouldn't mind that too much. ;) It would be the biggest sign that he does want Sara.

13. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i know what you mean! i feel so bad because i havent updated my story in a while. so, i'm sorry for not updating. i'll try and update during the christmas break. but yeah, sometimes you just need a break and then it'll all come back to you. the good thing about a oneshot is that it's a ONESHOT. no other chapters to come. haha.

the only good thing about a mad nicky is that he looks AMAZING. lmao. nick stokes is so hot! lmao. but yeah, i want to hear NICK say something about how sara gone is affecting him. greg seemed pissed in 'you kill me', and now warrick mentioned sara. so... what about nick? he saved her AND he loves her!! cooome onn!! make CSI REAL. lmao

14. MegBreanne

Ah, the classic one-shot fics. I love those. A beginning and an end. *sighs*

I wish there were more one shot fics based on episodes - whether or not there was Snickers interaction, but how it could've affected one, or both, or how one could've helped the other through it . . .

If fans can come up with something creative and brief, would it have been so hard for the writers to come up with something like that? Or if they did, would it have killed them to keep it in the episode?

I keep thinking about scenes like in You've Got Male, where Sara apparently called Nick. Or in "Leaving Las Vegas" when Nick was apparently supposed to be the one to tell Sara that Grissom was leaving on sabbatical . . . *sighs* I really need to start collecting CSI scripts.

Anyone know of a reputable place, aside from ebay, that sells original CSI scripts? (or if not original copies, ones at discounted prices?) . . .

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

MEG! i read your story. completely adorable!! great job!:)

and yeah, i love reading one shot stories becuase they're just quick little highs:p lmao. sooo cute!:)

nick was supposed to be the one telling sara grissom left? REALLY?! aww! that'd be SO cute. :):) mmaaann... what's up with this. if WE had those scenes.. or scenes like GSR got, we'd DEFINATLY be dominated on the 'canon' department! lmao.

i think we should get into the business you guys. we could take over for the WGA! whip in our little snickers moments. ok, they wouldnt be little.. it'd be nick and sara COMPLETELY MAKING OUT IN GRISSOM'S COUCH INFRONT OF GRISSOM!! MUA HAHAHAHAH!! jk jk, that'd just be mean... lol

sorry meg, i dont know anywhere you can get them. :(

well, i was talking about the WGA in class today and i asked my teacher if it might end soon and he said he doubts it. that sucks because we NEED new CSI episode:(

ok.. as long as nick doesnt get a permittent girlfriend. he could get one and then sara comes back and she gets jealous because she sees the chemistry between nick and sara and sees the spark in nick's eye with sara's around. eehehehe!!

i have a question: anyone know were i could get clips of dead doll? i'm trying to make a video with them with the song 'for the nights i can't remember' by hedley, but i cant do it without the clips for dead doll. :)