Eva/Natalia #2: History Aside, She's Making a Good One!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Boa_Vista_Fan, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Okay, kids... After what feels like forever, we're finally on thread number two!

Midori cocktails for all! :D
    [​IMG]

And for anyone who missed it, here's the reasoning behind the thread title:
    I think we're all in agreement with Calleigh that, history aside, she really is making a good one!

And before we resume our chatter of Eva and Natalia... here's a link to the last thread:
    Natalia Boa Vista #1 - New. Cool. Attitude.

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

YAY! new thread!! and to celebrate heres pictures of her making a good one :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Woooo! New Thread! Seems like forever.

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Congrats on the new thread, everyone! :) Good to see so many new and existing Natalia lovers coming out of the woodwork. I'm personally starting to really enjoy her character. I think there's a lot she can contribute to the show so hopefully we'll be seeing a lot of her in season six. :)

^ Boa_Vista_Fan, agreed, she is making an excellent CSI. Besides, we were long overdue for some more kickass women on the team. ;)

5. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i just read the ELR interview in the spoiler thread and was going to post it here but it was posted in the last thread as well. but it says you can win a date with eva! how cool is that? i would die. not gonna enter, but it would be groovy.

anyway, in the interview she mentions getting her gun liscense and i really hope they do that this season. i would really like to see natalia with a gun and i think that would be the last step in becoming a csi. not that you have to have a gun to be a csi but everyone in miami does. which, come to think of it, natalia is the only one who isn't a cop. i hadn't really thought of that. but yeah, she really needs a gun. why? because chicks with guns are really hot. thats why. :D

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Last year was Natalia an official CSI or in the process of becoming one. There was an TV Guide interview link in the thread about Eric. In the interfiew Natalia and the interviewer discussed a promotion. Was the promotion Natalia being promoted to a CSI.

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I loved the interview but yeah, I wan't sure about the whole 'promotion' thing but I don't think it meant shes GOING to be promoted, I took it as more of a joke. I like how they are making it seem hard for her, they're stretching it out & really making her work for it & I think thats good. It would seem very boring to just throw her into suddenly being this great CSI w/ only expertice in labwork under her belt. I think she'l get further into her title this season. It seems like she has most everything packed down aside from being out in the field like a cop which I think would be her weakness (I hate it, but) it just seems like thats where they could be going w/ her. Any how, WEE-HOO new thread!!! Love seeing her gain new fans! BTW, Thankx for the cocktails BVFAN, GULP, GULP, AHH! :lol:

8. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

maybe the promotion is about getting her gun license. The interview was really good and its funny to think that most of he time its Kaya who choose what they are gonna watch! I wonder if the interview was really like that or maybe its the transcription that was not made correctly cause its kinda confusing.

9. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

It is kinda confusing actually...and the whole calling Jake Ryan?..I can't believe she would do that kind of mistake...anyway..it was a good interview!
    And "yay!!" on the new thread!! :D

10. Flail_Master

Flail_Master Victim

Hello, new thread! :lol:

Maybe Eva made a mistake? I'm confused,too.

I hope she get her script now.

11. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! :D

(BTW- Your banner is amazing. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard.)

I agree! I'm loving the post-mole/post-Nick Natalia. She really knows what she's doing and she seems a lot more comfortable out in the field now. Interrogation!Natalia is awesome, too: she doesn't take anyone's crap!

I think it's worth another post over here... My lazy self is starting to get annoyed having to to back to the other thread to find it.

CSI: Miami Star Clears the Air About New "Office Romance"

Haha... Actually, I think Natalia is a cop. I can't remember which episode it was... I think it was Man Down when she's talking to the lady in the jewelry store and the woman addresses her as "officer".

Maybe if you're a CSI, you're a cop. (At least, maybe that's how it is down in Ann Donahue's Miami.)

Actually, Natalia was a lab technician (specifically DNA) last year (season 4). She had gotten a grant from the feds to work on cold cases at the crime lab. Then a very crazy fiasco happened and she went from DNA girl to CSI trainee (this last season- season 5).

Yeah, I agree. She's super-tough in interrogation and whatnot, but I have a hard time seeing her in a shooting or just simply holding a suspect at gunpoint. I don't know if she'd be able to keep that front up when she's got so much power in her hands. (But who knows? Maybe she'll surprise me.)

Not a problem! I figured Midori would be the best alcoholic beverage for the occasion, seeing as how Natalia loves "that green stuff". (I tried to get Eric's couch too, but no luck.)

I don't think so. I think they're talking about her promotion from lab tech to CSI. You'd figure it'd be a good thing that she was promoted to CSI, but once the abusive ex shows up and the sister gets kidnapped, it's like, "think again!" (I think that's what they meant, anyway.)

I don't know... That seems like a pretty obvious mistake and not one that Eva would make. My guess is that it was a transcript error, but... ya never know. *shrug*

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

I think that may be part of the reason that she doesn't have the gun as of yet. I find it hard to see too. She just seem like someone that would have a gun on someone else. But, if prevoked, it could happen... okay, that was wierd... Anyway.

Yeah, I think it was just an error while being put down. Ryan/Jake is a pretty big mix up if you ask me.

13. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i think Nat would be pretty cool with a gun. She doesnt have to shoot someone but at least i'll know she can really protect herself! Also the article was corrected so now we know that its tv guide who made the mistakes in the interview not Eva.

14. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

*Dani knocks on the virtual door "May I enter the discussion? :) *

Ok, so as you see I am new in this thread, but despite the fact that I always liked her, I am really starting to like her more and more every episode that passes, and the same goes to Eva's acting :) So I figured I should really pass by.

I really think that TPTB are being very consistent with Natalia's storylines, it started slowly, in the love triangle with Eric and Ryan and not something big. Then we found out that she was the mole, and I have to confess I was a bit shocked, but I soon realize that she didn't mean to put them in trouble! It was hard for Natalia, but she proved she is tough, and there she was starting as a CSI. Ryan was a bit harsh and made it hard, but she made it trough and is gaining people's trust. Amen for Calleigh on that :p The last episode I saw was "Darkroom" (I am behind, unfortunately), and I loved to see the whole sister kidnapped storyline. Btw, did Eva's real sister make an appearance in that episode or something?? I am also enjoying the storyline with the ex-husband, that actually started in season 4. Yeah, this pretty much sums it up! I am really enjoying her developments and Eva's seems so sweet :)

I also think that it's nice that they didn't give her a gun right away, but I hope she gets one on season 6. To protect herself, it's necessary...and she might have some problems in the first time she kills someone in the line of duty :rolleyes: /though I hope she doesn't have to). But I would like to see her with a gun!

15. togo2hot

togo2hot Prime Suspect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.