Shipping all together!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by spacegal, Jun 15, 2007.

1. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

This is basically one where you all come with your fave pairings - while is totally in with the programmes or completely out of this world - either way, bring them to the table and tell us why you like them!

Me! - Grissom/Catherine. Sara/Nick. Sara/Greg. Calleigh/Ryan/ Horatio/Marisol. Horation/Yelina. Eric/Natalie. Mac/Stella. Danny/Linsay. <- i think those are pretty much self explantory.

UC/Slash: Grissom/Lady Heather - great chemistry and Grissom was very interested in her.

Lady Heather/Grissom/Catherine - two domixtrix and one willing man - enough food for thoughts.

Catherine/Lady Heather - i love those two and i think they have a great potential.

Stella/Peyton - better than Mac and Peyton - the two of them can drink irish coffee any time.

What's yours and why?

Oh - no bashing of other shippings - we all have our own views and I do not want to see people bashing others for that.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hi, This is interested.

Okay, here mine- Sara/Nick, Grissom/Sara, Grissom/Catherine, Nick/Catherine, Greg/Sofia and Warrick/Mia or Tina.

My first love is Snickers, They have great chemistry and similar with each other.

Grissom/Sara- Minor, I like them, because Grissom lighten up, so it Sara.

Grissom/Catherine- I like them together, they have good chemistry.

Catherine/Nick- They got a good chemistry. She is very protect of him.

Greg/Sofia- They got great chemistry then he does with Sara,(That wasn't bash towards Sandle.) Sandles is not my favorite, I'm not against them.

Warrick/Mia, I Know Mia is no longer on the show, but I write story about them. I put Warrick with Tina or Mia.

That's all I write about my favorite shippers.

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

alllrightyo then.

my ships:

Sara/Nick, Catherine/Grissom, Catherine/Warrick,

my FIRST and absolute FAVOURITE ship is Sara/Nick (SNickers). they just have AMAZING chemistry and they always protect and look out for each other.

Catherine/Grissom- they are they the perfect married couple. finishing each other's sentences. they have great chemistry but we haven't really gotten alot of scenes of them togehter lately.

Catherine/Warrick- they are so cute together. they have a spark and they both see it. It seems like they both want a family and they care about each other alot. haven't really gotten alot of scenes of them together either.

i'm not a big multi-shipper, but i LOVE SNickers and i really like PureJoy and YoBling.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

There is alredy a thread called "THE GREAT SHIP DEBATE, on this exact thought! maybe you didn't realize that! so now I guess there's two :eek:

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

this isn't a ship debate, it's just saying what ships you like and why you like them, there's no debating in here.

6. spacegal

spacegal Dead on Arrival

csiemily is right - I created this thread for everyone to compare shipping couples - There will be NO debates in here - it's purely fun thread because everyone has different reasons for why they ship a certian couples.

7. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Griss/Cath: They have what I would like to see in a relationship. Trust, HISTORY, intimacy. I find everything in them. I have no words, frankly, to describe what first got me hooked on them. But they're the reason why I started watching CSI. They're the soul and heart of the show.

Cath/Warr: TEH sex. They're both hot. The hottest couple EVER. And they are just very protective towards each other. And Lindsay loves him! :D

Sara/Greg: Minor. But I enjoy seeing the two of them together, that would be fun.

Cath/Novak: Minor. Yeah, go figure it. I dunno why, they just...Well, maybe because Adam's played bu Marg's real life husband, but they have TRUE chemistry.