Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

thanks smile i'm taking the last one you post from viva las vegas and the one with a song notes its so cute.
    yeah i will pm you about that request thanks in advance.

working together 1
    working togeher 2
    flirting

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, cocoa, those are sooooooooooo cute!!!! they are so adorable together!!! i love 'em!!

so, is there any other spoilers? anything Snickery? i REALLY want ther to be SNickers!!! i have a question about that spoiler that NicknGris did. i wasn't sure if it was the people's idea or the actually spoiler. so... I'M GETTING EXCITED!!!

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Hi all -- sorry I've been MIA. Life has been crazy. I'm gonna try and get caught up on the posts in the next couple of days . . . but, until then, I thought I would say that I posted the next chapter of Back To You at fanfiction.net a couple of days ago, then realized in my hurry, I'd forgotten about posting it here and at the Snickers board. So, I did so tonight! :)

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

welcome back meg we missed you in here. and great story r&r to.

[​IMG]

nick and sara welcoming you with coffee.
    [​IMG]

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

meg!! i was just wondering where you were!! *gives you a hug* i've missed you!! it seems alot of SNickers people have been busy. haha:p. well, i'll got check out your story, SO EXCITED TO READ IT!!

cocoa, adorable pics!! i LOVE them. Nick and Sara are sooo cute!!!

ok, i was thinking today of what i think's gonna happen/i hope's gonna happen in season 8. ok... i guess, should i put it in a spoiler box because i'm gonna be talking about some spoilers that i read. yes? okk, i guess it will....
    ok, this is what i kinda hope's gonna happen. i read somewhere that Catherine's back on as the Swing Shift supervisor (not sure if that's true or not) and i heard that Sara's gonna be on her team. i'm not sure, but maybe because Grissom and Sara break up OR the office breaks them up. i don't know if that spoilers true or not, but that's just what i've heard. the other spoiler with "GSR will be concluded" i just HAVE to believe that that's good news for us. i HAVE to believe that GSR is coming to an end and SNickers will soon take over. i guess it's just because i LOVE SNickers so much but, i can't see GSR going on. i don't know why. like, now that it's in the open, it's not really exciting anymore. i have to say that the GSR thing was pretty... different through season 7 just because it was a secrect but now that it's gonna be in the open it's just gonna be plain ANNOYING TO EVVERYONE!! Grissom and Sara can't act all "i love you". but with Nick she can. i hope that Sara and Grissom break up, Catherine takes Nick and Sara on her team and then Snickers works there magic from there. like, i don't really want to team to break up but there wouldn't really bbe any other way if Sara and Grissom break up, and i'd rather them break up and the team break up then them stay together. PLEASE... SNICKERS IN THE NEAR SEASONS!!

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah. i'm really hoping though. because, they are so cute. i LOVE SNickers. i just have a feeling... i hope the feelings right:p

ok, what i think would be AMAZING in season 7 is if Nick, Sara, Catherine, and Warrick (Greg and Grissom can come too) are at a bar. they're all having drinks and then Nick hears one of his favourite songs come on so, he grab's Sara's hand and rushes her toward the dance floor, Sara complaining the whole way and saying that she's bad at dancing. when they get there, Nick pulls her close as they start to dance to the slow music. the rest of the team watch with smiles on their faces and saying in their mind: "GO NICK!" & "it's about time!"

haha, i wish something like that would happen!! lol. it's be soo cute!!!!

cocoa love the pics! ok, i got alot of pics. all from season 7. the little scenes that we did have. but, they are so cute:):):). ok... not sure if i can put all them on.. but yea.
    Empty Eyes- Nick
    Empty Eyes- Sara
    Empty Eyes- Nick laughing at what Sara said...
    Empty Eyes- Nick calling Sara's name
    Empty Eyes- Nick and Sara
    Empty Eyes- Nick and Sara2 Empty Eyes- Nick and Sara holding hands:p
    Empty Eyes- Nick looking at Sara
    Empty Eyes- Looking at each other
    Empty Eyes- adorable smile
    Empty Eyes- working together
    Empty Eyes- a reaching hand
    Big Shot- sitting beside each other
    Big Shot- Sara looking at Nick
    Big Shot- Nick looking at Sara
    Big Shot- working together
    Big Shot- Sara looking at Nick 2
    Big Shot- Nick looking at Sara 2
    Ending Happy- touching each other:p
    Ending Happy- a smile to nick
    Ending Happy- working together
    Ending Happy- looking at each other
    Ending Happy- i just find Nick thinking in his mind: "that dude's got us (him and sara) figured out" lol. not sure if that's an moment:p
    Leaping Lizards- Sara going out of her way to see Nick work
    Leaping Lizards- Sara
    Leaping Lizards- a true smile
    Leaping Lizards- a true smile 2
    Leaping Lizards- a true smile from nicky
    Living Doll- a sad Nicky about GSR1
    Living Doll- a sad Nicky about GSR 2

LMAO!! ENJOY!!!!! :D :D

8. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

pretty much loved every single pic! well it is Snickers! :D

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao:p i know. how can you NOT love Snickers. they are so perfect together. i just want to old characters back. like, Sara and Nick start flirting alot more. they were so cute before, making each other smile and stuff.. but now it's just... not the same. yeah, sara's with Grissom but she's still SARA!!!! uuughh.. come on!! we should go in there and do their job:p LMAO!!! haha. well, i'm still hopeful for season 8!!! :D

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks cocoa!! you too. i'm loving our scenario. we're really into it!! haha:p.

i don't know, but it seems like all our SNickers shippers vanished. NicknGris, Meg, SN01, smile, yum, sara4nick... WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!? please come back!! we need all the SNickers support we can get!!!

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm still here, csiemily. I just lurk. When I'm in the mood to said it, I will log in. I'm sure Meg is working so it sara4nick and she got husband and kids. I don't know about Sno1, smile and yumsnickers. They will log in when they can. Real live get in the way. I don't have one.

Can I have the picture of Snickers? I got a idea for it to get someone to make it for me.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, csisemily that's alot of pictures.. but great ones.. I know you girls all love Nick & Sara, so here's one for you of them.. cocoa you've seen it ;)

GEORGE AND JORJA

14. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Hi All
    I love the pics. Yep real life got in the way:) I want to mail some snickers bars and letters supporting Sara and Nick anyone have an addy?

I like the thoughts on the upcoming season;)

I have to work the next 3 nights and will probably work this weekend also. I work 12.5 hrs and nights. Well I need to finish my stories I have out there and then I have an idea for the upcoming season. However I do not want to start another till I finish my others.

TTYL

15. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

desert nice to see you in this board... and thanks for sharing that beautiful picture for all us to see.
    nickngrissom off course you can take any picture you like.
    s4n i know the feeling to work long hours and how tiring it can be. i think you should at least eat properly and some snickers to help get that extra energy i know it help through a long working days. and cant wait for your updates of your story.
    emily yeah i'm missing the rest our family to. they should come out and play. and on the side note yeah i think we really love what we're doing with the snicker scenario.

hugging
    half hug and a kiss
    half hug and a matching color outfit
    hug from behind
    hugging the side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.