MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block#

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by orgasmicbilly, Aug 18, 2006.

1. orgasmicbilly

orgasmicbilly Lab Technician

wow!!! bring on september....apparently theve been dating for over a year!!

well blow me down.

they appear together in season 3 premiere in a 'sexual' opening and here are some pics to prove it!! (poor stella!!)
    :devil: :devil:

EXHIBIT A -

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/CSI_FREAK666/56188_pwn21_122_519lo.jpg

EXHIBIT B -

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/CSI_FREAK666/56210_pwn24_122_383lo.jpg

EXHIBIT 3 - (shes wearing his shirt!!!)

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h278/CSI_FREAK666/56261_pwn27_122_486lo.jpg

Images edited into links due to large memory size and the fact that they stretched the page out

2. athens

athens Coroner

Re: MAC + PAYTON #new kid on the block# [spoilers beware!!]

now I can see the shirt youu were talking about! ;)aham..I can see the chemistry between the two of them,that the writers were talking about..they both have beautiful eyes....you know..anyway...we 'll wait and see..BUT..there is a huge BUT! :lol: :lol:

3. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Thank you soo much for sharing those picture!!!! they are so cute together i'm really happy for Mac and i love that actress who play Payton she's gorgeous and really talented. i cant wait to see them together its gonna be amazing!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I gotta say that they're cuter than I thought they would be. I wasn't sure how I was going to like that, but it looks like it'll be ok.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Congratulations on the new thread gang. I'll add it to the ship list now. :)

orgasmicbilly, the rules ask that you post no more than 50-60k of images per post, and that the images do not stretch the page. Since the images you posted were in the region of 200k each, I edited them into links.

6. orgasmicbilly

thanks...ill bear that in mind...i didnt know how to put the pic links as words but im sure ill work it out sorry!!

anyways...ive just read the new news article and it says

Actress Claire Forlani is joining CSI:NY in a recurring role as ‘beautiful and sharp’ new medical examiner, Dr. Peyton Driscoll. The character will also be a love interest for Detective Mac Taylor(Gary Sinise).

Forlani’s movie credits include ‘Meet Joe Black,’ ‘Boys and Girls’ and ‘Northfolk.’ CSI:NY marks the England-born actress’ first extended work on an American TV series. Her previous TV credits include TNT’s ‘Nightmares and Dreamscapes’ and the FX movie ‘The Pentagon Papers.’ She also starred in a CBS pilot last year that didn’t get picked up.

Forlani’s character comes into the show with a significant back story. Dr. Driscoll previously worked with Dr. Sheldon Hawkes (Hill Harper) as a medical examiner before leaving to teach at a university. While working with Dr. Hawkes, she also worked with Detective Taylor. Although there was chemistry between Dr. Driscoll and Dectective Taylor, they didn’t pursue a romantic relationship until after she left the crime lab. Dr. Driscoll now returns to the crime lab and faces the complications of maintaining professional and personal relationships.

Forlani's character will debut during CSI:NY's third-season premiere Wednesday, September 20.

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

wow. They look good together... I like it. Nice pics btw!

8. orgasmicbilly

they doo look good together....:(:( thats not good!!

we want stella!!

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

true... didn't know if should've said that here... lol.. I WANT STELLA TOOOO!

10. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I think it's good that Mac gets a love interest. And they do look good together! Even though I like him with Stella, it is not something that I'd like to see developed already.
    So, let's make it Mac and Peyton time!

11. lament

lament Captain

Guys, those of you who want Stella instead of Peyton should be in the Mac/Stella thread, not the Mac/Peyton thread.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Mac and Peyton will no doubt be interesting. I'm just happy to see Mac let someone else get close to him. He needs lovin'too! I could never really see him with Stella anyway. But one pairing that might be interesting and that there is no thread for is Flack and Stella. Who starts threads? I've no doubt that if I started one it would get locked by one of the mods and I'd get a scolding by them via PM. What's a girl to do? :confused:

13. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^^There is a Flack/Stella thread over here. Anyways, anyone may start a thread and it won't get locked as long as it follows the rules and that it's not a duplicate of an existing thread. :)

Alright back to Mac and Peyton.. They do look good together. From the pics, it looks like TPTB decided to give a love interest to a main character and follows through it. Anyone got a cool name for this ship? :D

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I still think these two look good together, It'll be interesting to see Mac with a love interest.

15. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Re: MAC + PEYTON #new kid on the block# [spoilers beware!!]

Radical618, can I ask that you check you PMs for a message from me regarding posting? Thanks.

A general reminder - can everyone please remember the 3 Line Minimum Rule that is currently in place, and try to post lengthier, discursive posts. Many thanks.