RPGs : Auditions and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Aug 4, 2006.

1. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Hi guys :D On August 6, the auditions for the new RPs will start: as i said on the Role play rules, there will be 2 RPs per show( total: 6 RPs) which means that everyone who wants it can have a role, just ask it here or be a part of the auditions. You can also post here your suggestions for the next RPs, like some new situations, or the ships you would like etc.

CSI LAS VEGAS

RP#1
    - Pairing : Sandle (Greg/Sara)
    - Characters: the pairing plus the others CSI, possibility to add the labtechs and the detectives to the story, if it’s needed.
    -Auditions : Greg and Sara, the others characters are free.
    - Synopsis fo the audition: A women is sending love letters to Greg, he doesn’t know how to deal with it, he calls Sara for help.
    -Write a paragraph on Greg POV describing how he would explain the situation to Sara or write a paragraph on Sara POV where she would trying to help him. Please stay on character. You have to ask yourself, regarding your acknowledge of each character, how they would react on this special occasion.

RP#2
    -Pairing: Yobling (Warrick/Catherine)
    -Characters : the pairing plus the others CSI, possibility to add the labtechs and the detectives to the story , if it’s needed.
    -Auditions: for Warrick and Catherine only. Others characters are free.
    -Synopsis for the audition: Warrick is on the phone fighting with Tina. Catherine overhear the conversation and asks what happened.
    -Write a paragraph on Warrick POV where he would explain the situation to Catherine OR write a paragraph on Catherine POV where she would confort him. Please stay on character. You have to ask yourself, regarding your acknowledge of each character, how they would react on this special occasion.

CSI MIAMI
    RP#1
    -Pairing: Calleigh/Ryan
    -Characters: the paring plus the others CSI, possibility to add the labtechs and the detectives to the story, if it’s needed.
    -Auditions: for Calleigh and Ryan only. Other characters are free.
    -Synopsis for the audition: Ryan has to deal with a new sight issue which caused him to lose a suspect during an investigation. He confesses it to Calleigh.
    -Write a paragraph On Ryan POV where he would explain why he lost the suspect OR write a paragraph on Calleigh POV where she would give him advice. Please stay on character. You have to ask yourself , regarding your acknowledge of each character, how they would react on this special occasion.

RP#2
    - Pairing: Horatio/Yelina
    - Characters: the parings plus the others CSI, possibility to add the labtechs and the detectives to the story, if it’s needed.
    - Auditions: For Horatio and Yelina only. Other characters are free.
    - Synopsis for the audition: Yelina is back for Horatio but he is already on a relationship with a women and it seems to go well.
    - Write a paragraph on Yelina POV where she would tell him why she is back in Miami OR write a paragraph on Horatio POV where he would explain to her that he is already engaged. Please stay on character. You have to ask yourself, regarding your acknowledge of each character, how they would react on this special occasion.

CSI NEW YORK
    RP#1
    -Pairing: Danny/Lindsay
    -Characters: the pairing plus the others CSI , possibility to add the labtechs or the detectives if it’s needed.
    -Auditions: for Danny and Lindsay only. Other characters are free.
    -Synopsis for the audition: While they were investigated a bloody murder, Lindsay freaked out on the crime scene. Danny asks what’s wrong with her.
    -Write a paragraph on Danny POV where he would try to know why she freaked out OR write a paragraph on Lindsay POV where she would confess her “real” problem. Please try to stay on character. You have to ask yourself, regarding your acknowledge of each character, how they would react on this special occasion.

RP#2
    -Pairing: Flack/Stella
    -Characters: the pairing plus the others CSI, possibility to add the labtechs or one more detective if it’s needed.
    - Auditions: for Flack and Stella only. Other characters are free.
    - Synopsis for the audition: Stella is having nightmares about her dead ex-boyfriend . She confesses it to Flack , hoping to get some advice and comfort from him.
    -Write a paragraph on Stella POV where she would explain her nightmares to Flack OR write a paragraph on Flack POV where he would give her advices on how to deal with it. Please stay on character. You have to ask yourself, regarding your acknowledge of each character, how they would react on this special occasion.

Use your imagination for your paragraph: as i use to say when you write something on a character POV, you put a little of yourself on it, which made your work unique. We all have differents views about characters but there are always some points that we all agree about.

PM me your paragraph and write at the beginning of your PM which Tvshow, character and RP you choose.

If you are a main character on a RP , you CANT be a main character on another RP. However , if you wanna pick up a minor character with your main one, you can. But no more than Three characters per person.

When the Rp will start, the members who play the main character will control their RP: i will only control the spamming and the three-line rules. If you have a problem with your RP, contact one of the main character players.

If you have any questions or suggestions, post them here, i’ll be happy to help you.

Sissi

PS: i’ve wanted to propose slash pairings but i didn’t know if some of you wanna be a part of a slash RP, that’s why i will post a poll for the next RPs.

2. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

I think you should post polls for the rps every time they start up again. Take maybe........four pairings for each show, and let us vote. I like some of the pairings here, but I think I'll wait for some other ones.

3. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

This is Cath's POV.

I walk by the lab and hear Warrick fighting with someone on his cell. By the tone of his voice, I can tell it's Tina. They've been fighting a lot lately. I wonder what it is this time? I walk in and place a hand on his shoulder. He doesn't notice right away, but when he does, he glances up and gives me a sad smile. His voice is barely audible as he says, "it's over, Cath."
    I squeeze his shoulder. "Anything I can do?"
    He shakes his head. "No. Just be here."
    I give him a small hug and a supportive smile. "You got it."

4. sissi59100

Toomuchovertime: i said PM me your paragraph lol but that's okay :D

Ilovegrissom: i think that's a good idea, i'm gonna do that for the next RPs. Those i didn't really choose those pairings , it justs came up from a bag :lol: But next time i will post a poll, as you suggested.

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hi, I wanna try and audition for Calleigh in the CaRWash RP, there's just one thing I don't get, being the stupid dutch that I am. New sight issue, does that mean his eye sight??? Or am I completely misunderstanding this? If someone could explain, I will audition. (or I'll try, lol.) And another question. Since the computer I am on is my parent's, they don't want me to go on it too much. That means I'm on every day from 19.30 till 20.30 Dutch time, and sometimes I can go on during the day too. Is this a problem if I wanna play Calleigh?

6. sissi59100

Dutchie: yeah it's about his eye sight ;) and your computer access isn't a problem for me , as long as your participation is daily, there is no problem at ALL.

Oh and for everyone: you can audition for more than one role if you want , that way, there will be more chance for you to get one of your favourite character ;)

Sissi

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I can try to audition for Lindsay. But first...does it have to be in first person?

8. sissi59100

Dannyfangirl: well it will be better if you use the first person, act like you are Lindsay and you have to deal with the situation ;)

Sissi

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Alrighty then...*goes to type up an audition paragraph*. I'm used to roleplaying in third person so that's why I asked.

10. sissi59100

Well if you are chosen for Lindsay, you will be able to choose if you want roleplay in the first or third person, it will be up to you ;)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I used past tense for my audition. Forgot to ask about that. Hope it's okay!

12. sissi59100

No worries, that's perfect, i don't care about the tense ;) i've just read yours btw, that's really good!

Sissi

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Thanks Sissi, but I've got another question (blame the dutchness :D): How long should it be? 'Cause I wrote it, and it ended up a bit too long, I think. You said a paragraph, but how long is that???

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks!

15. sissi59100

Well i thought something like 15 lines but i don't mind long paragraphs ;)

Sissi