You Know You Watch Too Much CSINY When...

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MacsGirlMel, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

I want Sid's glasses!! They are so cool with the clippy thing in the middle...
    'Cept that I don't actually need/wear glasses :rolleyes:

2. magicmunchies

magicmunchies Lab Technician

^ Or Vevlet Rose in my case, you don't need glasses but your Dad does so you force him to buy a pair just like Sid's

3. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

When you sit glaring at the TV because channel five have bumped CSI:NY to show double ep of CSI:Miami....*SULK* Add to that the fact that my DVD isnt working right so I cant watch NY on it either. :(

4. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

^ I wasn't the only one then.

When you sit watching said Miami Episode going if this was NY then it wouldnt be done like that or so and so would say that...

(it was my way of sulking)

5. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

When you finally spot the boxed set for Season two (No season three here yet) in your local(ish) Whitcoulls...You beg your mum to let you buy it and she says no, so you devise a plan to go to town with your bf and buy it with him..Then hide it in your room..

Muahahaha (Possibley getting too obsessive?) haha

Secret commando mission!! :p

6. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

I know what you meen Hannah... I got 3 season whit Miami, and 2 whit NY that I`m hiding from my mom :devil:
    As far as she knows I only have 5 seasons whit Vegas :)

7. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

* Since Creatures of the Night, disposing of a dead mouse no longer grosses you out.

8. althea

althea Lab Technician

You have more pictures of the cast of CSI NY on your PC and mobile phone than you have of your family or your friends or your boyfriend or even pets!!!!

9. VelvetRose

VelvetRose Dead on Arrival

- When you see one of the team in something else and immediately yell their character's name and start squeaking and pointing and asking everyone 'What's Don doing there' even though you know that they don't have a clue either.

10. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

I did this with my mum the other day and i was talking for about 10mins straight and then I stopped to breath and my mum was like "OK. . ." :D

. . .when you see an advert on Five for the new series of CSI: NY and it makes yu go crazy and get all excited but then you're disappointed cos it only says coming soon and you're like "When's soon?!!"

11. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

When your mum and friends threatn to ban CSI in the house... :eek:!

12. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

...When you're in the kitchen and your nan asks you to pass her a knife and you ask if she wants one with a serrated edge because you heard on the show. :D

13. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

haha omag i do the same thing. almost all the backrounds for my computer are CSI:NY. i have a ton of Carmine, one i made of D/L, and a ton of the cast. even my ringtone for my phone is "Baba O'Reilly."

i do the same with this as well. i purposely rented the movie Alchemy just to see Anna in it. she was in the movie for like a combined 4 minutes but was so adorable, especially the face she makes in one scene towards the end of the movie.

i bought The Learning Curve with Carmine. the movie sucks but i'm keeping it just b/c of my love for Carmine :D

i knew Eddie Cahill from his show Glory Days on the WB before he was on NY, he's the reason i even started watching NY. it's soo weird seeing him in screencaps from the show especially when he's in a pics with Poppy Montgomery. i watched him not even realizing he was in Sex and The City and freaked out... soo cute!!

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

When did you see it?!?!

....When you can't wait to get home to start creating CI icons for challenges :D

15. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

*When you put 20+ pics of CSI:NY on your iPod. In one day.
    *In health, when the teacher asks if anyone has an addiction, your friends shout "Karri's addicted to CSI!"
    *When your notebooks ALL have pics of the cast of CSI:NY on them.
    *You have an iPod playlist for your favorite characters, ships, etc.
    *You (and your teacher/the rest of your class) freak out when you draw "crime investigator" from a basket for your "career" in an economics lesson. :D
    *When making eggs in class (don't ask me why :lol:), you make yours look exactly like Stella and then name the egg Stella.
    *The only reason you study for your vocab test is because one of the root words is "Stella"
    *You get hit in the head with a pegboard in science (OUCH :( ) and the first thing you think is "If I die, I want Stella and Flack to investigate it. Or possibly Danny." :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.