Jigsaw Puzzle

Discussion in 'Merchandise' started by Guest, Dec 29, 2005.

1. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Not the hard thingy at the end near where you hold it... toward the other end where the light's located... press down... :rolleyes:

2. gregsgirl89

gregsgirl89 Pathologist

i know that there's a grey button like half way down i press it and nothing happens..

3. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

There's two NY puzzles as well: 'Show Stopper' and 'Drop Deadline' :D

I'm wondering if you maybe happened to get a defective light? I'm not sure if the batteries are replaceable or not, I've never tried to disassemble one of my little uv lights. :confused: Mine also had a little plastic thingy covering the button that I had to remove after I took the light out of the little bag...

4. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

Did you forget to remove the plastic thingy covering the light, hmm....or perhaps the light upstairs has gone dim?? ;)

5. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

If anyone's got a picture of the completed "stabbing pain" I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it...lol. Its driving me CRAZY!! Thanks!

6. VManso

VManso CSI Level Two

You're not alone in that department! I'm in the midst of doing "Unstable Death" and sometimes I wonder where are all the pieces.

7. Turtlebaby

Yep...the edge pieces...I can't even get the edges done...Have mercy on my soul...SOMEONE!! HELP!! I AM GOING CRAZY TRYING TO DO THIS PUZZLE! I know someone somewhere out there has got a picture of the finished product...and they are reading this right now Laughing their butts off...*btw...I hate you...jk...sorta* Please Please Please help!

8. gregsgirl89

gregsgirl89 Pathologist

i just want to thank you for insulting me.. not i'm not a retard if you read all of my posts you would have read that i did take the plastic off. and no the light upstairs hasn't gone dim. i was going to post a picture of stabing pain but not any more.

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

gregsgirl89, I'm thinking the batteries might be dead on your light. I just now took one of mine apart, and there is three tiny little batteries in them, about calculator size. Hopefully if you can get those replaced that will fix the problem. :)

10. Turtlebaby

Hey gregsgirl! I didn't call you an idiot! Please don't hold it agianst me!! I really do need your help! My flashlight doesn't work half the time again either! You gotta constantly screw the bottom tighter with mine...Please post a pic of that....

11. Guest

Guest Guest

can any one send me a photo of finished stabbing pain please having trouble putting together

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I have the puzzle "Stabbing Pain" together but we've lost the uv light. Is there anyone that can email me the solution? I would really appreciate it.

LeAnn

13. Guest

Guest Guest

could u send me the picture of stabbing pain...it would help me a whole bunch ...tia

14. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

15. Turtlebaby

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! YOU ARE MY HERO! Oh I could just kiss you!