RSS iconTwitter iconFacebook icon

Talk CSI title image

Talk CSI STATISTICS

Threads: 17,609
Posts: 1,204,178
Members: 11,317
Currently online: 39
Newest member: almehtabshaikh


Welcome! Talk CSI is the number one place to chat about all the CSI shows with like-minded fans. Please login to see our full range of forums as well as the ability to send and receive private messages, track your favourite topics and of course join in the discussions.

If you are a new visitor, join us for free. If you are an existing member please login below. Note: for members who joined under our old messageboard system, please login with your display name not your login name.


Go Back   Talk CSI > CSI Explorations > Shipper Central

Shipper Central Rhapsodize about your favorite CSI pair-ups!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old February 26 2009, 10:52 PM   #736
hiphugger17
Coroner
 
hiphugger17's Avatar
 
Location: kobol
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Vegas:

GSR. Top reason being that I always saw Sara as independent and strong and when the whole GSR thing started Grissom pratically told her he was not interested and she kept coming back. That was a real turn off for me. I just did not understand why this strong, confident woman would keep insisting for a guy to be with her and it seemed out of character IMO.

Miami:

Eden. The first thing I thought when they were put together was: she's too old for him . I have no idea what's their age difference and she could've been younger than him but to me she looks older. I have no idea why that bothered me so much (cause I do like Catherine and Warrick) but it did. Though later on it stopped being about that and became more of a "I just don't see it" kind of thing. It didn't look natural and it bothered me how shallow the relationship was written. They slept together, he tried to return a bracelet who ended up being from another girl, then they had a pregnacy scare, then Wolfe came in... I never got the impression that these two knew anything about each other and that's why I thought that it was written kind of shallow.

Cake. I guess the biggest reason for my dislike in Cake is that I see it as totally out of character for Calleigh. Again like Sara, I see Calleigh as this strong, independent woman who does not take crap from anyone. So I never understood her being with someone who put his job before her and who had this flair of arrogance and cockyness in him. It was just weird for me. Plus the fact that I was not very fond of Jake's attitude did not help.

Carwash. I always saw Ryan as having kind of a school boy crush on Calleigh. Still I've never thought of it as more than that. They have good banter but I think that sometimes Calleigh gets kind of frustrated at Ryan with some of the stuff that he does. Those kind of things I just don't see Calleigh wanting to deal with.

Ducaine. I just don't see it.

NY:

Danny and Lindsay. I actually don't really care much for either character so it didn't bother me when they were hooked up. However, I think that the storyline has been written horribly! There was this huge amount of time after they slept together when we just did not know if they were together or not. Then came the whole Ricky thing which was even worse... did he cheat, did he not cheat... Then she's pregnant and they are in love, etc. I wouldn't have minded them but the story is just all over the place.
__________________
hiphugger17 is offline  
Old February 26 2009, 11:27 PM   #737
Ginnna
Lab Technician
 
Ginnna's Avatar
 
Location: On my laptop, reading Dean/Castiel stories
View Ginnna's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to Ginnna Send a message via MSN to Ginnna Send a message via Yahoo to Ginnna
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Originally Posted by hiphugger17 View Post
Vegas:

GSR. Top reason being that I always saw Sara as independent and strong and when the whole GSR thing started Grissom pratically told her he was not interested and she kept coming back. That was a real turn off for me. I just did not understand why this strong, confident woman would keep insisting for a guy to be with her and it seemed out of character IMO.
I saw her the same way, but when she stuck with her interest in Grissom, I didn't see it as desperation, I saw it as determination. My point of view was - she knew what she wanted and wasn't ashamed of her feelings (which I think is in keeping with her being strong) and she was intuitive enough to notice that there was a spark of interest in him despite his resistance. I never saw her as overly needy, and I think she really could have lived a decent life had he not tracked her down in Costa Rica in his last episode... but I think it was better that he did what he did. So I guess we have different perspectives here!

And that's OK!

Originally Posted by hiphugger17 View Post
Miami:

Eden. The first thing I thought when they were put together was: she's too old for him . I have no idea what's their age difference and she could've been younger than him but to me she looks older. I have no idea why that bothered me so much (cause I do like Catherine and Warrick) but it did. Though later on it stopped being about that and became more of a "I just don't see it" kind of thing. It didn't look natural and it bothered me how shallow the relationship was written. They slept together, he tried to return a bracelet who ended up being from another girl, then they had a pregnacy scare, then Wolfe came in... I never got the impression that these two knew anything about each other and that's why I thought that it was written kind of shallow.
*chuckle* I never got the "too old" vibe, but hey, that's not to say you couldn't've.

I've said that I support this ship, but not to the extent that I do E/C. I think the reason is the same as yours - I thought the relationship was shallow. They looked awfully sexy to me, and I'm sure they had some fantastic "intimate" romps together, and they had some pleasant, cutesy moments in the lab, but like you, I never got the impression that there was a whole lot of depth to the relationship. If (gawd forbid) Eric & Calleigh don't work out and Eric & Natalia get back together, I wouldn't be appalled. I'd just like them to become better friends before they get back into any sort of romantic entanglement.

Originally Posted by hiphugger17
Cake. I guess the biggest reason for my dislike in Cake is that I see it as totally out of character for Calleigh. Again like Sara, I see Calleigh as this strong, independent woman who does not take crap from anyone. So I never understood her being with someone who put his job before her and who had this flair of arrogance and cockyness in him. It was just weird for me. Plus the fact that I was not very fond of Jake's attitude did not help.
I think I had that same problem with Jake, though I wasn't able to express it like that before. He did do a few noble things for her, so like I've said in another thread, he did have his moments and I don't hate the guy... but I never liked him.

Originally Posted by hiphugger17
Carwash. I always saw Ryan as having kind of a school boy crush on Calleigh. Still I've never thought of it as more than that. They have good banter but I think that sometimes Calleigh gets kind of frustrated at Ryan with some of the stuff that he does. Those kind of things I just don't see Calleigh wanting to deal with.
I never saw any romantic spark from either one for each other, but, as someone pointed out, they have had a few flirty moments (or rather, the moments were "flirty" according to interpretation). I guess it's possible that he had a crush on her, but I neeeeeever saw anything from her side and I never thought to myself that there ought to be anything between them. It just didn't occur to me.

Originally Posted by hiphugger17
Ducaine. I just don't see it.
Hehe, well, since I can't picture H with anybody, I'd have to say that I'm 100% with you on this one. I do not see it.

Oh, and I've never watched CSI:NY, so I can't comment on any ships from that series.

So, eh, I hope I haven't pissed you off or pissed off anyone else. I try to be as open-minded and civil as possible.
__________________
Ginnna is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 01:00 AM   #738
GregNickRyanFan
Holographic Moderator
 
GregNickRyanFan's Avatar
 
Location: GregNickRyanFan - with Greg, Ryan, Nicky, Jake & Adam- or w/ Dean, Cas, Sam & Gabe in the Impala
Re: Dislike a Ship?

I just wanted to address the age thing of the characters. The only one I know for sure about is Ryan is 27 (born 1981 according to the ep where he worked in the gun range and his fingerprints were on the gun because of that). As for whether or not Nat is older than Eric, I don't know. I do know that both Eva and Emily are in their 40s. I know that Jonathan is 31 (same age as me ) [Funny sidenote: Jonathan is the same age as I am and his character is the same age as my brother ] and I think Adam is in his 30s as well. However, I'm not sure about any of the characters' ages except for Ryan. I don't think they've ever said how old the other characters are. I'd have to watch Internal Affairs again to see if Nat's age comes up when they found her dna/fingerprints at Nick's place. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on that issue.
__________________

Last edited by SnowGlobeFan; February 27 2009 at 04:41 AM.
GregNickRyanFan is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 01:34 AM   #739
silentdisco
Police Officer
 
silentdisco's Avatar
 
Location: Parking Lot of Doom
Send a message via AIM to silentdisco
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Thought I might jump in here and add my two cents

Calleigh/Horatio - Nope. I just don't see it. I see H as the father figure of the entire lab. It's impossible for me to imagine him dating anyone he works with.

Calleigh/Jake - Johnny Whitworth is hot. Emily Procter is hot. And they did have great chemistry. So, as much as it may pain me to admit (diehard hiphugger, please don't kill me!)...I didn't mind them together. They were cute. But I can't say I'm disappointed that they're over.

Calleigh/Ryan - I never saw it. I saw them as friends, especially since Ryan was the one investigating her dad and helped to prove his innocence. I saw Calleigh as a great mentor for him, not a romantic interest.

Eric/Natalia - I have to admit, they used to annoy me, but this board has helped me gain some perspective on the entire thing. I never liked them, and doubt I ever will, but I now see them as something that was easy and plausible for the writers to do. Eric was a bit of a ladies' man even before he used sex to deal with Speed's death. Having a sister with cancer undoubtedly compounded his stress. So it was only natural to have him flirt and hook up with the new DNA hottie. Even if there was some chemistry, it was obvious that even after sleeping together, they still didn't know a whole lot about each other. It was shallow, immature, and short. Flirt, sleep together a few times, pregnancy scare, "take things slower" conversation, fizzles, done. If they hadn't had the pregnancy scare and Eric hadn't been a jerk after it, they might've had a chance at becoming a real couple for a while, but that's not what happened. Eric made it pretty clear that he didn't want to be in an actual relationship (although he was very immature about conveying it), and things went back to the way they were. I think it's nice that Eric and Natalia are still friends and interact well with one another. It's clear that they've moved past it, forgiven and forgotten.

GSR - No. Just no. I don't even know how to get into it, but...no. It didn't work. All it succeeded in doing was increasing my dislike for Sara, which I didn't think was possible.
silentdisco is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 01:47 AM   #740
delkolover
CSI Level Three
 
delkolover's Avatar
 
Location: Anywhere Eric and Calleigh are!!
Send a message via Yahoo to delkolover
Re: Dislike a Ship?

GSR I really just didn't see it at all!! I mean people say that E/C snuck up on fans and was/is totally out of place....that is how I felt when the writers of LV dropped, literally dropped, GSR on us at the end of the ep!

I mean we knew they had inklings of feelings for each other, her more so than him, but wow that really just came out of left field and b/c if came out of left field, imo it made it sooo unbelievable and hard to swallow. They weren't an attractive couple at all and I didn't feel that chemistry was there.
__________________
delkolover is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 01:55 AM   #741
happyharper13
Pathologist
 
happyharper13's Avatar
 
Location: @ mosaically (check it out!)
Re: Dislike a Ship?

The ships that I really don't like are Snickers and GSR.

I dislike Snickers because I've shipped Sandle and The Love, and the idea of both of Greg's potential love interests hooking up with each other irritates me.

I agree with pretty much most of the rest of y'all's interpretation of GSR. I liked them to a degree when it was just subtext, but as soon as it became canon, I hated it. Personally, I can't see any relationship ever working as canon on any of the 3 shows, at least not between two main characters. As far as I'm concerned, there is one good canon relationship, and that's SuperDave and his wife, the latter of whom we have yet to (and probably will never) see. Also, I've heard rumors that Bobby D is married, and I can imagine his marriage/civil union lasting. Apparently, Ray might also be married, and I hope that works out as well.

Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
My least favorite ship? Nick and Sara. I just don't see what people thought was the flirting, particularly in s1, because every time she flirted with him, Nick shut her down.

...and then went to flirt with Greg in the lab.

Seriously though, I don't see them working, both of them need someone with a little more life in them to shake it up a little. I think they warmed up to each other after a while, but there's nothing more than friends there. I see Nick treating her/speaking to her as a younger sister, and I like that about their friendship.

That said, I'm not a fan of GSR either, I don't think they are what the other needs, but sometimes that's not what matters. I saw the ship in place from day one, but it has never rung true with me. Otoh, I did like how they ended it. Whether I think they would realistically work long term or not, that was sweet and I am a romantic at heart.

I never liked Greg/Sara either, but I think that's just a knee jerk because I think he should be with Nick. Honestly, she'd be better with Greg than with Grissom or Nick or anyone else for that matter. Too bad Greg is taken.
I agree wholeheartedly.

This reader sums up my feelings on GSR, though I do like Sara as a character. I just didn't see the chemistry, especially after they got together. It doesn't surprise me at all that they made the readers' choice list for TV's worst couples. I thought they had decent chemistry, if you wanted to see it, when it was just in the subtext and little clues. Once they were in a bedroom together with a razor, that chemistry died, IMO.

Last edited by happyharper13; February 27 2009 at 03:24 AM.
happyharper13 is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 02:09 AM   #742
mandy9578
CSI Level Two
 
mandy9578's Avatar
 
Location: With a bucket, drooling over Nick...
View mandy9578's Twitter Profile
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Originally Posted by Kimbo08 View Post
Okay I guess I'll start!

Alright, as most people know, I have a problem with GSR. Not just because of the characters, but because of the way it was presented.

I just see Grissom as a father figure, and Sara as a daughter, and to me it's just kind of weird.
You're not alone. I dislike GSR as well...You hit the bullseye with this being more of a father-daughter kinda thing. I think Sara growing up in a dysfunctional family, having her mother kill her father, had her looking for a father figure in Grissom. It's totally weird and not to mention, cringe-inducing. And that last scene from One To Go, had me going 'eeeeew, my eyes, my eyes!' Seeing GSR make out like that was like walking in on your parents. Totally and completely scary and scarring!

Originally Posted by hiphugger17 View Post
Vegas:

GSR. Top reason being that I always saw Sara as independent and strong and when the whole GSR thing started Grissom pratically told her he was not interested and she kept coming back. That was a real turn off for me. I just did not understand why this strong, confident woman would keep insisting for a guy to be with her and it seemed out of character IMO.
Agreed. I felt that Grissom treated her like a door mat and she let him...I hate how the writers turned her into that. Totally out of character! Besides, this whole ship was so unnatural and totally contrived. It felt so forced and I didn't like how the writers chose to shove this one down our throats.

On New York, I completely and utterly dislike D/L. I didn't like how Lindsay jerked Danny around in Season 3. Danny kinda losing his balls in the process...What's up with that? As for chemistry, what chemistry? Too forced in my opinion. I'm getting my puke bucket ready since I hear we are getting D/L overload on Green Piece!
__________________
"Whoever wrote this episode should die!" -- Galaxy Quest
¡Viva Fiesta!
Avvie by Chaos79
mandy9578 is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 02:40 AM   #743
hiphugger17
Coroner
 
hiphugger17's Avatar
 
Location: kobol
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Ginna
So, eh, I hope I haven't pissed you off or pissed off anyone else. I try to be as open-minded and civil as possible.
Not at all Ginna! Honestly I really enjoy how you express your opinions and so have no problem with anything that you wrote. Even though we don't see Sara's behaviour the same way I respect how you interpret it and even see your point. I'm still not convinced with GSR but it's cool that we can talk about it and see each other's points .


Originally Posted by GregNickRyanFan View Post
I just wanted to address the age thing of the characters. The only one I know for sure about is Ryan is 27 (born 1981 according to the ep where he worked in the gun range and his fingerprints were on the gun because of that). As for whether or not Nat is older than Eric, I don't know. I do know that both Eva and Emily are in their 40s. I know that Jonathan is 31 (same age as me ) and I think Adam is in his 30s as well. However, I'm not sure about any of the characters' ages except for Ryan. I don't think they've ever said how old the other characters are. I'd have to watch Internal Affairs again to see if Nat's age comes up when they found her dna/fingerprints at Nick's place. Sorry I couldn't be of more help on that issue.
Thank you for the info Though just to clarify my problem was not with Natalias's actual age (or Eva's for that matter) but just with the fact the she looked so much older than him. I guess that when I see them together I don't see them like an attractive couple.
__________________
hiphugger17 is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 02:43 AM   #744
PerfectAnomaly
Resident Smart Ass
 
PerfectAnomaly's Avatar
 
Location: banner by Faylinn
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Add me to the list of DL dislikers. When TPTB are constantly having to backtrack and explain things that never happened on screen or give interviews to tell the fans what's going on instead of showing them on screen, shoehorn a story line in to accomodate an actress' real life pregnancy and then constantly talk about how "organic" their decisions are regarding the pairing it doesn't bode well for the ship in question.

DL has been forced on the audience since the beginning and the course of it has been dictated by the limitations of the actress involved in the story line. There's nothing about this ship that convinces me these two characters even like each other all that well, let alone are in love with each other.
__________________
PerfectAnomaly is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 03:09 AM   #745
Aquila
Hit and Run
 
Aquila's Avatar
 
Location: Western Canada
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Originally Posted by delkolover View Post
GSR I really just didn't see it at all!! I mean people say that E/C snuck up on fans and was/is totally out of place....that is how I felt when the writers of LV dropped, literally dropped, GSR on us at the end of the ep!

I mean we knew they had inklings of feelings for each other, her more so than him, but wow that really just came out of left field and b/c if came out of left field, imo it made it sooo unbelievable and hard to swallow. They weren't an attractive couple at all and I didn't feel that chemistry was there.
Yes, this. I could see what they wanted us to think, but I never really felt it. But then again, I have never really liked Sara. It's everything and nothing about her, I just don't get the Sara love. She's cool, but meh. Give me Cath any day.

Originally Posted by happyharper13 View Post
The ships that I really don't like are Snickers and GSR.

I dislike Snickers because I've shipped Sandle and The Love, and the idea of both of Greg's potential love interests hooking up with each other irritates me.

I agree with pretty much most of the rest of y'all's interpretation of GSR. I liked them to a degree when it was just subtext, but as soon as it became canon, I hated it. Personally, I can't see any relationship ever working as canon on any of the 3 shows, at least not between two main characters. As far as I'm concerned, there is one good canon relationship, and that's SuperDave and his wife, the latter of whom we have yet to (and probably will never) see. Also, I've heard rumors that Bobby D is married, and I can imagine his marriage/civil union lasting. Apparently, Ray might also be married, and I hope that works out as well.
Yes, I remember Ray saying something about his wife. And Super Dave is just made of win, and it seems they have a fairly active sex life. Handcuffs, anyone? I heart Super Dave.


Originally Posted by happyharper13 View Post
I agree wholeheartedly.

This reader sums up my feelings on GSR 100%. It doesn't surprise me at all that they made the readers' choice list for TV's worst couples.
Cool. And at that comment. ita.
__________________
you can pause in wonder, they paused in wonder and yeah, I paused in wonder, too.
Aquila is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 12:05 PM   #746
kinkapoodles
Judge
 
Location: Messer-Flack Residence
View kinkapoodles's Twitter Profile Send a message via AIM to kinkapoodles Send a message via Yahoo to kinkapoodles
Re: Dislike a Ship?

And now they've added the baby, which conveniently ensures that Lindsay is always tied to Danny (and vice versa).
Wasn't it after the 3x24 Pam Veasey said they'd be 'forever bonded'? Well, this kid has done that. Danny being tied to Lindsay does nothing for his character except bring him down. As of late, he only seems normal when he's NOT around Lindsay.

Branching out - I don't think Mac/Stella would work. Not to start a debate, but I just...don't think it would work. I like their deep bond and friendship, and I think there is an important relationship between them - but I can't see it working romantically, at least not in the context of an ongoing series. (I probably wouldn't buy it if they got together at the end of the series either, but at least they wouldn't have to sell it every week.)
I don't care much for that ship either. They are such great friends and have known each other for years. Stella knew Mac when he was still married to Claire. I like the non-romantic relationship they have, like Danny and Flack, and it's a breath of fresh air to see friendships on tv instead of pairing everybody together. But no, I don't see Mac/Stella happening, even the actors themselves said it would never happen. It would ruin the what they have.

On New York, I completely and utterly dislike D/L. I didn't like how Lindsay jerked Danny around in Season 3. Danny kinda losing his balls in the process...What's up with that? As for chemistry, what chemistry? Too forced in my opinion. I'm getting my puke bucket ready since I hear we are getting D/L overload on Green Piece!
They've never made sense. In 2x03, Danny went out of his way to get on her nerves (Call Mac sir, he likes it. Calling her Montana, etc) and we were left with the feeling that she had a crush on him but he didn't really care. Then Sid had that horrible line 'he teases you because he's got a crush on you'. When I heard that, I realized that tptb were doing nothing but trying to make us believe Danny had a thing for her. Then S3, WTF? All of the sudden they wanted us to believe he'd had a crush on her the entire time. Sorry, not buying it. Danny was such a doormat that season bending over backwards to kiss her ass when she didn't even seem to want him around. Then S4 came and it was such a relief to see them FINALLY get away from DL and show (at least Danny) doing things on his own. They should have done that for Lindsay since she's so underdeveloped it's laughable. What's worse is they think pairing her with Lindsay will make her likable.

There's nothing about this ship that convinces me these two characters even like each other all that well, let alone are in love with each other.
That's a huge problem for me. We haven't been shown the characters like each other besides tptb going out of there way to force it on us (Sid's comment) and make us believe it. I see no love between them. At this point just a desperate, lonely Danny and his feeble attempt to yet again make things alright through sex (4x19). Danny telling Lindsay 'I love you' was laughable and totally not believable. It sounded like he was forcing himself not only to say it but to believe it himself. I think he's infatuated with the baby and not her and one of these days he's gonna realize that and then what? He's gonna be stuck with her. Around her, Danny isn't Danny and they seem to be morphing him into Carmine anyway so after this kid comes along, I'm wondering if we'll ever see the Danny Messer we love.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
kinkapoodles is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 02:00 PM   #747
jafox
CSI Level Two
 
jafox's Avatar
 
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Re: Dislike a Ship?

Originally Posted by happyharper13 View Post

This reader sums up my feelings on GSR, though I do like Sara as a character. I just didn't see the chemistry, especially after they got together. It doesn't surprise me at all that they made the readers' choice list for TV's worst couples.
No offense, but I can't believe anyone would give any credence to this list. It's just one person writing in. In fact, if you look at both lists, the prior one and this one, just about every couple on tv in recent memory is on these lists. And when they published the Best Couples List last year, the same couples were there.
So to each his own, but keep it in perspective.

My disliked couple is probaby Wedges. They have the 'cute' factor, but Hodges with anyone but himself just doesn't work for me. Personally, I prefer the 'bromance' of Hodges and Grissom, or Hodges and Langston. And after Rashomama I actually liked Wendy and Nick together.
jafox is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 02:31 PM   #748
myfuturecsi
Corpse
 
myfuturecsi's Avatar
 
Location: Land of the loonie righties.
Re: Dislike a Ship?

I was never a fan of GSR. I just found it took too long and too much screentime for them to get together. It was great when it was done in a rather subtle sense like "Pin Me Down".

Plus I think I would have enjoyed it more had there been more happier, cuter scenes such as when Grissom returned from his sebatical and they met in the hallway. I liked that scene a lot. I think had the writers lightened up the romance a bit and even added some humour to it and little bantering (the Trigger scene in Grave Danger). It would have worked for me. That's just my perspective. I like my romance more like "Everbody Loves Raymond."

Maybe if they had a GSR episode called 'Everybody Loves Grissom" or the "King of the Lab" that would have been okay.
__________________
I've got binders full of women-Romney
myfuturecsi is offline  
Old February 27 2009, 03:49 PM   #749
electra
Pathologist
 
electra's Avatar
 
Location: Surviving med school!!
Re: Dislike a Ship?

My problem with GSR is that we lost Grissom moments with the rest of the team and I happen to love each one of them.With Cat it was like the contrast between his cold intellect and her "street smart" way .Also with Warrck and Nick as well.I never saw the chemistry but could have tolerate them had this had been maintained.
electra is offline  
Old February 28 2009, 03:46 AM   #750
Kimbo08
CSI Level One
 
Kimbo08's Avatar
 
Location: Hotter than Hell, Arizona
Re: Dislike a Ship?

electra, I couldn't agree more. I just feel like it was so out of place. Some people say that GSR has been a relationship from the beginning, but I just don't see it. I see Sara coming into the picture, then she comes on to Grissom, and he shrugs her off and gives her the cold shoulder. A few hints here and there, and then BAM their in bed together at the end of an episode. Way out of place, and IMO, not canon.

I personally loved YoBling because they were both alike. They both did things they were ashamed of (Warrick's gambling and Catherine's stripping). Plus, they just seemed so adorable to me.

Snickers always seemed cute to me, even though I never really liked Sara. It was mainly for Nick! Their witty banter always seemed like potential sexual tension to me.

I never like Sara and Greg together because it seemed to much like older sister, younger brother material. The way she was protective of Greg in fannysmackin' sealed the deal for me.

Gil and Catherine was my all time favorite. Why? Because they seemed like a married couple from the beginning. Like a little old, married couple and I think their relationship is just hilarious.

Nick and Catherine was also like Sara and Greg; and older sister, younger brother vibe.

No to Wedges because I dislike Hodges with a passion. I'd rather Wendy be with Henry than Hodges. Sorry Hodges lovers.
__________________
Kimbo08 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
csi:miami, csi:ny, ships, vegas

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
FireFox 2+ or Internet Explorer 7+ highly recommended.