CSI:NY Season 5 Spoilers Discussion - Start Spreadin' The News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csimania19

csimania19 Rookie

nice! spoilers! lol. any news if angell is coming back? hopefully she does! flack needs her. hahahaha.

2. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

Jolein asked this question in the previous thread but didn't get an answer. So does anyone know who's going to play Flack's sister?

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

The spoilers sound interesting. I think it's typical of TV Guide to make Mac's situation seem more dramatic than it probably will be. I'm really looking forward to seeing the team work together to find him, and to seeing how what happened with Joe will affect Mac. I really hope we do get to see some emotional fallout for Mac down the line in relation to the whole situation, though there's no gurantee of that with TPTB of course.:rolleyes: As Mac's in New Jersey, it would be great if Quinn turned up. I love her chemistry with Mac and with Stella, and it's very refreshing to see that Mac has female friends apart from Stella.
    I'm very happy that Adam's back and cab't wait to see Flack's interaction with his sister (I'm really hoping we'll get to see Flack show some softness or brotherly irritation, something different to his constant snark) and a Danny/Flack scene.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thanks for bringing the question over here. :) Sadly, no info as yet. We usually get that kind of information from the press release for the episode so we may not find out until much nearer the time (you never know though, as they must have filmed it by now we may find out sooner, or we may not). Getting spoilers now, and then having to wait for 3 months for the new season to air is a new kind of frustration for us all. :lol:

I really can't remember seeing her mentioned in the spoilers for the first 4 episodes of the new season. I really hope she is back though, I love Angell. :D

:lol: I can't imagine Mac suffering any emotional trauma. Surely Super!Mac would never show such weakness? :rolleyes: :lol:

You and me both. :devil: ;)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yes it's definately frustrating lol

6. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

Question: Any word on whether Michaela McManus (Lindsey) is returning to One Tree Hill next season? — Sam
    Ausiello: Based on the finale, I'd say there's a 33.333333 percent shot, right? Truth be told, no final decision has been made yet. Wisely, McManus isn't twiddling her thumbs waiting for producers to decide her fate. The up-and-comer has booked a juicy guest stint on CSI: NY to air next fall. She'll play a flight attendant who gets caught up in a hijack scheme and ends up helping Mac.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Columnists/Ask-Ausiello/default.aspx?rssDate=05282008

I love her! I'm excited to see this!

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Cool, thanks for that! I don't know who she is, though her name sounds familiar. I guess we do have one bit of casting news! I do wish we knew who was playing Flack's sister--that will make a big difference as to whether she's likable or not.

8. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

I noticed on there it also showed the woman who plays Jordan.. can't spell her name so character is easier is reappearing in Heroes... so could be one of the reasons that she is only contracted for a few episodes next season.

Have to say all the episodes next season so far look really interesting, hopefully will stay that way.

I like the description but i think they wouldn't get the viewers or as many if they said well Macs gonna be fine and everything will be back to normal gives it that little more buzz to make us go ooh what does that mean.
    But i think NY has done well seeing as its the only CSI which hasn't killed a main cast member in there finale.

9. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

ooo how i do love me some spoilers!! i am so excited for season 5 now!! the premier sounds pretty good, looking forward to seeing some Flack family moments.

the Flack and Lindsay exchange about the dolls has me laughing already b/c i can only imagine what they'll say.... more so Flack than Lindsay lol.

at the tv.com episode guides for season 5 they already have some descriptions up. with the spoiler about "Turbulence" and Stella going to the batting cages the tv.com says: "Meanwhile Stella prepares for a baseball game during which the CSI team will play a team of firefighters; one she is very friendly with."

some nice romance for Stella can't wait to see that. i would love to see the whole team play some ball, for some reason i am laughing about that haha.... i'm sure they'll do ok.

10. LostInEvidence

LostInEvidence Hit and Run

I'm really pulling for a Big Brother Flack here. Or at least a worried one? :)

In the spoilers, it's said he tells his sister he won't bail her out "again". Again? I wonder what she did first? :confused:

--Ally

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

For obvious reasons i'm very against this. I think writers should explore the relationships we already have on this show. Danny-Flack (it was memorable what Flack did for Danny in "All in the Family", Flack-Angell, more Sid-Mac and Adam-Mac, Flack-Stella, the little crush Adam has on Stell,Hawkes-Danny and Hawkes-Stell, Flack-Stell and of course the always loving Stell-Mac. And even how they are going to continue the D/L storyline
    Plus add Melanie's relationship with Flack and Reed with Mac
    And Quinn and Jordan being around:rolleyes:

Too many people and too many relationships that could be developed. Not any romantic relationship. That would be a waste of time. Family must be back;)

Besides, I'm Smacked and I do NOT want any romantic relationship for neither Stell nor Mac:lol::lol:

That's the pure truth:lol:

Debbie:thumbsup:

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I think it's fair to say that the spoilers suggest little Miss Flack is not as perfect as her older brother.

I think maybe she's the spoiled youngest child who is used to getting her own way, and has rebelled somewhat. :lol: It'll be really interesting to see how Flack interacts with her, I'm sure he'll be a concerned older brother, but getting some idea of the family dynamic will be intriguing...

Although I also wonder if our older questions about the Flack family (like Flack's relationship with his Dad, not being able to go home for corned beef and the like) may need to be revised in light of this. Well, you can still have the questions of course, but I doubt they'll be answered. Looking for continuity? I doubt we'll get it. :lol:

I've already mentioned in the previous thread, and in the Stella thread, my opinion of the fireman spoiler. Flirty/friendly banter is my interpretation of it, as for romance? I don't think it suggests that, but of course it could change.

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*agrees with Ghawazee*

I wonder...would the hijack be the part where Mac is on the plane in the ep already mentioned? Or another plane trip? Hmmm...

I wanna go flying with him! hehe

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Yes, i think it's the same mentioned earlier:) I do want to be in that trip too:lol:
    I wonder if he will be away just that episode. I'll miss hot having him close to his team:) Beyond the fact the plane storyline sounds EXACTLY the type of episode i 'm looking for!

I hope we will have Melanie more than just one episode. If she works she can stay longer (imagine a possible encounter between Reed and Melanie:cool:. I pay for seeing Don's face:lol:)
    Also i would like VERY MUCH to know about Adam's past. He suffered verbal abusse or any kind of abusse. That would be a very shocking episode

Debbie:)

15. lilou

lilou Rookie

I'm totally agree with you. There are too many people so for me no new caracter. and no more quinn and Jordan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.