Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Last time we saw Sofia she was "Deputy Chief" - she outranks Brass and it would be a big demotion for the character to bring her back as a simple detective. Based on screentime this season Crawford (Alimi Ballard) will most likely be our regular detective. I'm not all for it, he seemed to go rather quickly from street cop to detective (1st ep a cop, 2nd ep a detective!) but they seem to have given up on Vartann once Catherine left.

Susan

2. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Lombard should star in The Lottery...and I fear you’re right about Crawford...the 13.02.13 interview by Shane Sauders tells me a lot about Vartann’s - and Moreno - sudden disappearance. Maybe we should glace at McGill’s buddies list and we would find the answer... The Boy needed a job...but hands off the captain’s office!

3. Rena

Rena Rookie

Sorry, I missed the post above by blackflag. I was about to write the same about Sofia being Deputy Chief.

4. blackflag

Press Release - Dead in His Tracks (season finale)

Ellie Brass is in the finale!!! :shifty:

Susan

5. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Ellie? Again????...Jim made the right decision when he “chose the other girl” why should he choose that sociopathic woman now? Ok, we’ll “enjoy” the ugly and silly ending of an ugly and silly story...sigh.

6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I'm glad Ellie is back for Brass final. I always felt like there was something incomplete in this storyline.

he never has chosen the 'other girl' ;) And who said he will have to chose between Ellie and his career ?

My guess : Ellie will probably die and Brass is going to retire. Or he's just going to move on with what happened with his daughter and with his job... We can see in a lot of episodes Brass is not the same and he doesn't seem to like his job anymore... To me at the end of the episode the door will be open for a guest appearance later on.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  7. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

he chose, actually (1401 at 16’21”).

i was wrong; i meant Brass’ decision will be affected by the psycho’s (thoughtless) act.

Ellie won’t die...She attempts, she doesn’t commit suicide.

I would like to get a Brass’ guest appearance in EVERY episode of the next season...some shots; just a 30/35 minutes screen time...;)
    Unfortunately, we know that nobody comes back...and, if he retires, why should he stay in Las Vegas?
    either way, Ellie’s storyline doesn’t make sense...and Brass’ timeline is a total mess...

8. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Maybe she ends up on life support and he has to decide whether to take her off it or not?

9. blackflag

With the way TPTB are I'll wait until the episode has aired before I'll comment. While they don't outright lie to us they do stretch things quite a bit - just because they say "attempts" does not mean she won't succeed!

How long has Brass been a cop - 14 seasons on screen and probably many years before that. This is a very hard job mentally so I can see his years of service and the stuff will Ellie driving him to retiring very easily.

------------------------​
    TV Guide Finale Preview

Susan

10. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

Ouch! you're right: they say without saying anything...and vice versa...

on 102 he says he’s moving back on a time capsule to 1979 again. so we know he was a detective in 1979 already. But on 701 he says to Warrick “23 years of work in the Police”...
    it’s 2006, so 23 years before is 1983...hm...On 901 we know he is in LV since 20 years. On 520 Annie Kramer gives us some hints. so, i guess it’s 1990. Brass came to LV in 1990...sure? maybe. because on 1322 Nancy comes and says “in sixteen years that we were married i never saw the inside of your office in Newark PD”...so, did they marry in 1974? maybe, but the engagement ring on 1309 “says” 1978...ok. stop. did i say that Brass’ timeline is a mess already? But it doesn’t matter: if it was real life, he would have retired some years ago. But how many 67 yo CSI Supervisors are still at work in real life?

Susan[/QUOTE]

11. blackflag

Nothing they haven't already released. Can't help but to think that they should have put out this release before they put out the episode Press Release! :lol:

CBS announced today the storylines for its 2013-1014 series’ season finales

Susan

12. blackflag

No cliff-hanger this year. :bolian:

And they talk about a possible "return appearance down the line" so it sounds like they won't kill Brass off. :bolian: :bolian:

Sounds like Brass will quit/retire because he feels responsible for Ellie's choices in life - like most parents do when they feel their child fails.

TV Guide Mega Buzz

Susan

13. Ren

Ren Hit and Run

We knew Brass will not die since we knew of Ellie’s comeback. What would it happen: She attempts suicide and he shots himself? It wouldn’t make sense. Well, nothing makes sense in Brass-Ellie storyline from the very beginning, actually.
    and what does “People leave CSI, but they never really leave” mean? It’s untrue; till now none has come back...we got Grissom back on 1113 (a chat) and Cath on 1405 (those ugly flashbacks). Warrick “came” back on 1307...maybe someone will say “What will Brass say?” sometimes...nothing else...
    They get rid of Brass; Guilfoyle must do the same...

14. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I have a another question- someone saw a season finale promo? Cause I want to find somewhere but I can't. And it's little weird, cause 14x22 should air 7th May, so it means we have... 4 days to finale?

15. blackflag

Yes it airs on Wednesday May 7th. CBS's response time here at the end of the season has slowed up drasticly in getting the promo's and spoiler pics released online.

The first online promo I could find just appeared this morning (Monday morning!)! It's not much of one and I don't know if there will be an extended promo. :(

Dead in his Tracks promo

Susan