Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I agree, Dizzney. It isn't fair, really. Others get a few 'episodes' a year, and still a great amount of screen time. Same thing always happens on Miami too, its frustrating! I hope we're wrong this time, I really do.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Not cool that George is doing tons of press for this episode but Eric really didn't do any for AKBF. All because Beebs in tonight's ep.

We need a new Eric interview.

I still want to know what happened to eRockster. It's disappeared and I can't seem to find out why. :( It's like the little projects Eric starts end after awhile...SecretFunTime and now eRockster.

3. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

^^

While I would love to hear more interviews with Eric, I completely understand the difference here. George has always appeared to be the most willing to do interviews amongst the cast. Perhaps this is just me, but I've gotten the vibe that Eric doesn't care for being interviewed. I know for his side projects he's been the interviewer, but maybe he's uncomfortable being the interviewee.

And of course given the fact that George is linked with Bieber in this episode, it would be only natural that he'd be interviewed a lot. Plus he is sorta the new male lead next to Fishburne. If Von Teese had been a hugely popular and well-known star, chances would have been good that Eric would have received similar treatment.

While I do wish things were different in certain regards, I do understand the reasoning here. Though I too wonder what Eric is doing on the side these days...

4. Dizzney

Actually Eric has done quite a few interviews but not on talk shows. That is the one thing he does not seem to do. He always comes across as a bit shy when he does do interviews but that is one of the reasons I adore him.

His time tonight was rather slim overall which I expected. And of course...
    no explanation of him carrying the gun. I am so disappointed in the writers for just having him carry one after so many years of him never having one. :(

5. PraetorCorvinus

I agree, he has. Yet when compared to George, I think he will always come out as having less interviews. As you mentioned, George doesn't appear to have a problem with talk shows while Eric might. And that's fine with me.

I'm telling you, sexual frustration = gun. :lol:

6. Dizzney

I guess I am just in need of some Eric new/interview right now. :lol: My own frustration. :)

:lol: Perhaps, but still miffed at TPTB anyways! :p

7. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Hahaha, you two crack me up! The scene was extremely hot-- But I have to admit, I too am beyond irritated that TPTB have completely forgotten Greg has never carried a gun. That's just poor judgment and it makes me feel like they think we don't pay attention--- :confused:

*sigh* Maybe we'll eventually get a response as to how and why.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  8. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah he hasn't done many interviews lately or anything of the sort, not since before AKBF aired I think

Did the shows not get enough people to watch them or did they not want to do them anymore I wonder?

Yeah I agree with what your saying, yeah Eric isn't quite up there with George and Fish I get that, I don't always agree, but things need to be a bit more even sometimes

I wonder if he'll get more screentime and star status after Marg leaves

I'm guessing he's working on some big new project or maybe he got himself a girlfriend :)

9. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

He definitely needs more screentime. Eric is a brilliant actor who isn't getting the recognition he so rightly deserves.

10. Dizzney

I agree EmmaMay! Just too often he gets looked over. I feel like they are just throwing us a bone when they give us an episode like AKBF so we will be happy. I'm really perturbed when people say he is not a main character, then why is he right after Jorja in the credits? It is an ensemble cast and everyone should get pretty much equal importance, with possibly the exception of Marg and Laurence simply due to their star statures.

Remember when on the TMZ thing he looked like he had a broken finger? Well last night I noticed he was hiding his left hand a lot and in one scene you could see his left hand on his knee and it looked like he had that brace on it. So this episode must have been shot around that time. I was wondering if we would see it on the show or not. I still wonder what he did to it. Oh well, I guess we will never know.

Still upset that he is carrying a gun with no explanation (aside from PC's reason.) :lol:

11. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

I had too much faith in the writers again! Really thought we'd at least get an acknowledgement of the gun, but nothing :(

I did like Greg's scenes, just needed more of them :p

12. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

Which scene was that?

13. Dizzney

Do you mean the scene I noticed the splint in? It's hard to capture but this is the best I could do.

14. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

I might be the only one not needing a gun explanation. I figured it was appropriate for the scene you know? We know that he has the training for it. Who else could have been in that scene? I'd wonder about it more if he didn't have one at that point, I guess.

As for the whole "main character" thing of course he is! I think there's a difference between "main" and "lead." He's just one of the main characters. Plural. Eric might be a supporting actor and not considered the lead for the show but Greg is still one of the show's main characters. :)

Of course I agree with the more screen time but if there's no whining from Eric made public he must be happy. That should leave him plenty of time to tell us...what happened to erockster?!?! :confused: :lol:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  15. PraetorCorvinus

Actually, I'm right there with you on this. I feel that it can reasonably extrapolated that Greg probably just felt it was time to suck it up and carry. He's in law enforcement. The weird part was probably that he didn't carry. Hm. Now I kinda want him to shoot someone. Maybe Haskell. Right between his baby blues. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.