Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Unfortunately, no. We'll get the promo after the rerun on Monday (correct me if I'm wrong). You have to have at least 3 lines per post, be careful with that. We wouldn't want to make the mods mad.

Anyway, we keep talking about what we'll get (a kiss, a hug) when Cal goes to pic Eric up, so we neglected the scene where she goes to visit him. What are they going to talk about? As far as we know, Eric never told her about his birth certificate or his father. Is she gonna ask him why he hadn't came to her? Is there gonna be some touching? Maybe she'll take his hand in hers. If they are already together at the beginning of the episode, I can imagine them threading their fingers or something like that. After all they can't be too touchy during the visiting hour in detention center, right?

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi,

I havn't posted in the Talk CSI thread in like a year, and now I'm back, and since my other ship (my screen name says it all) I have come here, I only started watching CSI: Miami a couple of months ago, and I liked Eric a Calleigh from the start, and I can't wait for the next new episode :)

and I still love CSI: LV, but only becouse of George :)

so I hope I can pop in here as much as I can, I missed this place :)

SMW

3. anamarya

anamarya Witness

well... i think that they at least hold hands and have a discussion. she's going to ask how he is... he's going to be all "don't worry, i'm fine... i trust the you (basically the team, but mainly her) to catch the bad guy and resolve this thing.... bla-bla and a lot of eye sex... ok, i know... these days i'm pretty much obssesed. and we HAVE to have a Delko grin when he realises what's on the bag.....

on another note... thanks in advance to Jennifer....

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

WOW :eek: 4 more pages since I was last time in here? I think we'll need a threath before the epi airs:lol:
    BTW welcome to all new members :thumbsup:

I think in the jail we might have Calleigh asking what happenned, Why he didn't he tell her, he might reply like "I didn't want you to get involved...", Calleigh will give him the snack, he'll grin, he have too :hugegrin:
    I think we'll maybe have some holding hands, if in the start they're already together I bet they will hold their hands and Calleigh says "I'm with you... Hang in there..." or "I love you Eric... Hand in there *romantic looks* :adore: or maybe I'm dreaming to much :lol:

5. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

Uppps ... Sorry!! I find it hard to write three lines sometimes but this time I just forgot :(. Anyways that is rubish that the promo isn't on tomorrow ... I did read it and think that's kinda impossible It's showed on Monday after the rerun ... so we'll just have to wait longer and longer .. :confused: Part of me is desperate so see the promo (more like 99% of me) but part of me doesn't because it will make me more unpatient and anoyed because there is a long time to go until the episode! We'll just have to keep playing the waiting game ...! Hopefully the waiting will pay of woth some awesome hiphugger moments hopefully a kiss :drool:.

6. Fanofcalleigh

Fanofcalleigh Witness

Why do we have to wait 10 more days ... I'm so excited with the new episode .. the promo picture is the background of my itouch , my msn icons .. i think i look at the picture 50 time a day .. i need to see the next episode right now .. I hope the new promo will show something about them.

7. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I swear...I look at that picture every day! :D

It's almost MOnday, and I can't wait for the promo! I'm sure that there will be something in the promo about the Calleigh and Eric plotline, as it was in the synopsis. I think that I need help :lol:...I think about this plotlin 24/7! At school, at work...everywhere! I can't believe that what we've waited for for so long is actually happening! :thumbsup: I think we'll get a kiss...and if we do...im sure ill watch it until 2 in the morning and have to call in sick the next day :lol:...And I dont have to go in on Monday the 2nd, so I'm going to be home all day waiting and blogging for this episode:guffaw:

8. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I can't believe that we haven't discussed what is going to happen at the detention center. This is what I would like to happen:

Eric will see her and he will have a big smile on his face. She'll give him the bag and then he'll thank her. She'll ask why he didn't tell her sooner and he'll come up with some lame excuse about not wanting to worry her and then maybe she'll say something about if we are going to be in a relationship then you are going to have to let me in and tell me things. (Ok so I could be wrong, but hey, stranger things have happened)
    Then after she picks him up we get the long awaited kiss.

So Monday is only 3 days away, which is really sad, but hey its always good to look forward to something right?

anamarya: your signature, is the first line from Prison Break?

9. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

I can assure you you're not the only one. hahahaha. And besides looking at the picture i stare for idk how long. And the promo better be good, you know what i was thinking? they could show like they are about to kiss and like stop and say "On monday csi miami" that will gaine ppl attention. :guffaw:
    And if they kiss, YES i'll be looking over and over again 24/7. hahahaha
    omgggg cal look so in love, and she was looking to eric's mouth on that picture.

Here is in High quality. idk if anyone already post it, but anyways here it is :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/25sxwdx.jpg

10. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I read at another board that someone was thinking that eric spent the night at calleighs after she picked him up, and thats why he is dressed with his shirt untucked and i guess more casual and thats why calleigh is dressed differently? i doubt it...but id never even thought of it:)

11. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

:eek: HOT DAMN!! Where did you get that picture in high def?? I love yoooooooou. I love you so muuuuuuuuuuch.

The more I look at the picture, the more I think that Eric is reassuring her of something. I think she's smiling because he's being so sweet, saying something like "we're gonna be alright, everything's gonna be alright" to which she replies "of course WE'RE gonna be alright". Hehe... of course that's what I hope will happen.

12. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

HAHAHA YOU'RE WELCOMEEEE. how HOT is that pic right?! just amazinggggness :D
    i found the picture somewhere in a community live journal. the ppl are crazy about E/C, and someone posted. And i wanted for all of you to see it. hahahhaha :)

why march is taking sooooo long?? we need a time machine. lol

I always thought the visit in jall would be with just the 2 of them, idk why i thought that. If was just the 2 of them omg would be sooo hot maybe?? hahhaha i'm sorry my crazyness, but i want a kiss right now...lol
    But as they are with everyone else will be just a little cute conversation.
    i really wanted to hear something with "WE". but we almost never get what we want... :lol: (accept for the kiss maybe? in the end?)

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

This is beautiful, MandyStevens..I really like how you did this...it was like a dream... COME TRUE!! hahahaha. Finally and yes now this looks like a kiss is about to happen. I'm so excited!! Can you all believe its Friday?? Just a couple of days away from the promo on Monday!! EEEKK! I dont know what to do about my nerves until then!!

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Isn't Sunday night the oscars? What channel is it airing on? If they are on CBS we may get a new promo sooner! They tend to sneek them in on us in the middle of theses award shows alot of the time. I think they are trying to see if we are paying attention to any thing else on that channel! Lol! And yes TPTB probably 85% of my programs are on that channel! So I try to pay attention!

Hey If you haven't notice I have the My Space room up now so please go and check it out! Lots of videos on the viewers to look at and they will be constainly added to so always chek them to see if I have added any thing new.

I think I am going to put up a viewer just for the promos so watch for it. I will get promos up as soon as I can get them either from Youtube or spoiler page so bare with me , but they will appear in the page. Please go and get on the friends list and comment and let me know if their anything we need for the page.

There is an Uploader at the bottom of the page so that you may upload pics so please use it if you don't see a pics that needs to be posted. Please try to keep it only Hiphugger scenes because that is what the room is for. Thanks, and I hope everyone likes the new page! Please leaveme some love in the comments boxes in any of the rooms you visit, and please encourage your friends to visit and to visit with us here I notice we have gained somemore new people from other Ships!

So Hello to the newbies on the board. Check out all our new pages!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51244839821

www.myspace.com/hiphuggersgroup

http://www.youtube.com/HiphugersGroup

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

TOTALLY AWESOME!!! :D

That is totally awesome! I mean the stare between them is lsoo cute and sooo :adore::adore: You can't get any more loveable than that!! :lol: I zoomed in and I am pretty sure that that is the same ring she wore in SYG. She definately looks relaxed and so does he. I mean the promo had better show us something to wet our appetite about them or I will scream!! How can they expect us to wait a whole nother week w/o something to make us go :drool: ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.